Nicholas & Alina Maria de Roumanie Medforth Mills and Family, News & Events 2: 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nicolae at Euronews Romania:
Our country could become a monarchy again
The former prince draws attention to the fact that the number of those who support this form of government is constantly growing.
- I think it's a very good and strong sign that 10 years ago, over 27% of the people would have voted for the monarchy. Today, over 35%. That it is growing means that it is missing from politics, from leaders today. That the royal family is active nationally and internationally, in many fields, is very important for the symbol that the royal family is. I have a lot of confidence that this percentage will increase a lot in the future as well.
- I have a project on the history of royalty in schools, through my foundation. I go to schools and talk about this period. I'm not doing propaganda, I'm simply talking about characters who did certain wonderful, brave things for Romania, at certain moments in our modern history. I present them in a relaxed environment, and the students have questions. It is a dialogue. We reached almost 4,500 students in 4 cities, in 31 schools.
Țara noastră ar putea redeveni o monarhie. Nicolae al României_ Peste 35% dintre români ar vota pentru
Not sure how his program can be considered anything else than propoganda - with the ultimate goal of becoming king one day.

Nicolae's 39th birthday today.

Prince Nicolae turns 39 today. We join those who wish him a year as good as possible, peaceful and full of joy. Happy Birthday!
Principele Nicolae al României, la ceas aniversar! La mulți ani! _ Răsunetul

Nicolae's very long and interesting interview a couple of months ago. He speaks about himself, his father, his grandfather and other things.
In it he says among other things:
"I don't know what my mission is exactly or what my destiny is. Only God knows. But I believe that if I am challenged in life, it is surely a more special destiny. Maybe not necessarily for me, but for those who will follow. Maybe I'm here to build the road. I think so. You should have this structure around you, built well by people, maybe by the Church, by the community. In everything you do in life you need people!"
"I never thought I would be king."
"If I thought about meeting ministers, conveying all this to them? I don't think it would have an effect. There are millions of people saying the same thing. The people are not listened to! To be a voice of the people? Very hard. I think the best solution would be an economy plan for the development of the country. But that would take a lot of time. My team is small, I don't have the Government team. But maybe that would be the only option. I know that my grandfather did the same in 1992. He made an economic plan for Romania because he had the idea that he was returning to the country", Nicolae says when I ask if he could be the voice of the people and convey all these ideas to the decision makers now.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicolae visited the Romanian-Finnish High School in Bucharest on April 4 with his project "History of royalty in schools".
The school at its Instagram:
"A man cannot achieve anything significant except with a community by his side: a single voice, a common purpose, unity. The future is here in this room. You are the future!" His Highness, Prince Nicolae of Romania
We were honored by the prince's visit, who answered transparently and warmly all the children's questions about the monarchy, what we can learn from history and about the power of purposeful education."

Asociatia Principele Nicolae at its Instagram
"At the invitation, we were together with @nicolaealromaniei among the students of the Romanian-Finnish High School in Bucharest.
Enthusiastic, the students actively engaged in the discussion of the History of Royalty and asked questions about their curiosities about the Monarchy."

His Highness was impressed by the speeches prepared by the children, who made a short history of the Royal House, and answered the questions of those curious to know what the life of a royal highness is like, what was the prince's relationship with his grandfather.
"Being part of a royal family isn't just about cutting ribbons at inaugurations and taking photos. You have to be with people, to inspire them. To be able to sit at the table with a man of the people, but to know and respect the protocol where necessary. The crown is the only symbol that has had continuity in Romania, was present among people and encouraged basic values, such as unity and solidarity", Nicolae said.

Mihai two years today
Nicolae at his Instagram
"2 years... I don't know how they passed so quickly, but 2 years in which you brought us a lot of joy. Happy birthday, Mihai!"

Nicolae again at a school visit
Asociatia Principele Nicolae at its Instagram:
"On April 18, we were with @nicolaealromaniai among the students and teachers of school No. 40 from Bucharest.
Enthusiastic and full of curiosity, the students asked many questions about the history of the Monarchy in Romania in the dialogue initiated by the History of Royalty in Schools project.
Thank you all for the warm welcome!"

School No. 40 at its Facebook with many photos of the visit:
"On Thursday, April 18, the History of Royalty project in Romania took place in our school. Prince Nicolae was in dialogue with the students of Secondary School no. 40 and of the Olga Gudynn International School Bilingual High School. The personality of King Mihai was evoked, the role of the moharchy in the development of the country was discussed, but also topical issues for young people such as environmental protection or volunteer actions."

Back
Top Bottom