Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to placate, pay off

Blackmailers ALWAYS come back for more, in this case the vile half sibs would regard a Royal relative as the ULTIMATE in 'life-long meal tickets'...

I would take the claim on some of Samantha just being resentful due to the second family thing but she has actually said some racist nonsense on her twitter. People aren't just pulling it out of nowhere. Her own family have said this about her.

And update...

Thomas Sr has one again gone to TMZ and said he wants to walk her down the aisle but he is currently in the hospital.

Wow.

Meghan Markle's Dad Thomas Now Wants to Walk Daughter Down the Aisle | TMZ.com

Actually it was said that Samantha told others Meghan's mother is the maid. So racism absolutely had an angle in the way she's behaved. Plenty of people have half-siblings or even full siblings that might have received more as the family became more well-off, and don't behave this way.

It was said by who, a reliable source or Meghan's friends trying to discredit (not hard to do) Sam? Besides, even if true it doesn't negate the fact that this dynamic has gone on since forever, it's roots are not in racism but in human weakness in general imo.

Yvonne/Samantha... even switching her hair color (which I sincerely believe she thinks makes her look more like Meghan).

Oh my gosh--I was thinking this too! Why else the dramatic change now from very blonde to dark brunette?:lol:

I hope he stays home at this point. It is just too much. He in the hospital and wants to travel to be in the middle of chaos with heart issues? No. Stay home.

It certainly is Prince Harry's first wedding, and hopefully the last, but he has also been quite at odd with some of the limits of the RF so a simpler affair would have actually been in fact more in tune with his aspirations of being more down-to-earth, etc. With regard to the role that the couple will undertake, we'll have to wait and see. If embarrassing circus situations stop here, then great, but if this is just the beginning, they might have to step down a bit.

With four more days to go, who knows what else might come out!

(And I thought Pippa Middleton lacked class when she kept on and on writing about her derriere...)

Why are you blaming Harry and Meghan for the actions of Meghan's relatives? None of it is a reflection on either of them nor should it affect any role they take on for the BRF.

"Pippa Middleton lacked class when she kept on and on writing about her derriere..." :ohmy: I think you have confused Pippa with the tabloid press.

Re TMZ, I am sorry but unless you are a ‘WILLING’ participant there is only so much the paps or media can badger you for interviews. And in the case of certain Markles, they put themselves right out there from the start touting for attention.

With so many media sources claiming the Markle Sr. Pap shenanigans was already an open secret, it still baffles me why he would deliberately deceive Harry/Palace reps and went on with his scam despite knowing they were confronting the media on his behalf. They went to bat for him and were made to look like fools. That is just low:sad:

I am starting to think Samantha behind these TMZ press releases.

I would take the claim on some of Samantha just being resentful due to the second family thing but she has actually said some racist nonsense on her twitter. People aren't just pulling it out of nowhere. Her own family have said this about her.

And update...

Thomas Sr has one again gone to TMZ and said he wants to walk her down the aisle but he is currently in the hospital.

Wow.

Meghan Markle's Dad Thomas Now Wants to Walk Daughter Down the Aisle | TMZ.com

I just feel sorry for the woman because sha has MS. Believe me, it's not an easy illness to deal with.

About the update...please, make it stop. Can this get any more ridiculous??

Now that I think about it...How didn't MM and KP realize the pictures were fake? Mr. Markle being "measured by a tailor"??? His suit is probably being made in Saville Row and then fitted in the two days preceding the wedding... I think everybody knew and hoped it wouldn't come out...

I suppose Edward VIII's abdication for a wedding would take the prize in the UK. With perhaps the wedding of George IV and Caroline of Brunswick on an honorable second place: the groom was drunk & only had eyes for his mistress and not for his bride. And outside of the UK the winner might be the Emperor Nero, who ordered Sporus, a free man, to be castrated and then married to him. Things are not as dire this time around, fortunately.

Henry VIII executed his second wife a week and a half before he married his third. And he married (and impregnated) said second wife a few months before his first marriage was annulled. Plus the whole debacle with his fourth wife, who he decided he didn’t like on his wedding day... and his fifth wife, who he married less than a month after annulling his marriage to his fourth wife...

Blackmailers ALWAYS come back for more, in this case the vile half sibs would regard a Royal relative as the ULTIMATE in 'life-long meal tickets'...

Absolutely!
NEVER pay off a blackmailer!

Once they smell blood in the water, it's worse than ever.
The only response is to say Go ahead and publish! There isn't really much they can say about a woman they haven't seen in years.

As for Markle Sr., NOW he is reconsidering?
And what would make him change his mind and participate, I wonder?

I thought he might be using this as a bargaining tool, and now I am convinced he has his own agenda.

I hope he stays away.

What doesn't sound right is Tom, Sr. being in the hospital with heart trouble and doctors scheduling tests and monitoring his health. I seriously don't think the first thing on his mind would be to call TMZ with an update. How is it possible that he can talk to his daughter, work things out for the wedding and still feel the need to blab to the media.

What's wrong with this picture?

I hope Markle Sr doesn't come.. hasn't he created ENOUGH pain/trouble/disruption/uncertainty for all concerned ALREADY ?

He would be a real 'spectre at the feast'...at this point.

Last edited:
I can't even....this is a mess. Her father needs to just shut the heck up. Zip it. No one needs to know except the bride/groom. If he's there we'll see him.

LaRae

Absolutely!
NEVER pay off a blackmailer!

Once they smell blood in the water, it's worse than ever.
The only response is to say Go ahead and publish! There isn't really much they can say about a woman they haven't seen in years.

As for Markle Sr., NOW he is reconsidering?
And what would make him change his mind and participate, I wonder?

I thought he might be using this as a bargaining tool, and now I am convinced he has his own agenda.

I hope he stays away.
I co-sign this:flowers:

Now.... wait for it.... Daddy can go to the wedding but Daddy needs assistance so that job falls to his eldest daughter who will be accompanying him throughout his stay in the UK.

(Osipi washes her mouth out with soap) :D

So this is now the third time Thomas has gone to TMZ and spilled the family business. SMH. It feels incredibly manipulative for him to keep running to the press to discuss this. At this point, I think it's best that he stay away from the wedding.

I hope he stays home at this point. It is just too much. He in the hospital and wants to travel to be in the middle of chaos with heart issues? No. Stay home.

If he just had a heart attack, he is in no condition to take an intercontinental flight and sit through a wedding in Windsor.

C&C wedded civilly in private, with no press. The blessing was certainly attended by many people but had a very simple, laid-back feel to it. No comparison to what has been planned for Saturday!

It certainly is Prince Harry's first wedding, and hopefully the last, but he has also been quite at odd with some of the limits of the RF so a simpler affair would have actually been in fact more in tune with his aspirations of being more down-to-earth, etc. With regard to the role that the couple will undertake, we'll have to wait and see. If embarrassing circus situations stop here, then great, but if this is just the beginning, they might have to step down a bit.

With four more days to go, who knows what else might come out!

(And I thought Pippa Middleton lacked class when she kept on and on writing about her derriere...)

How was that a laid back feel? It involved a lot of important people. The only thing that was more toned down was the bride's dress. And whether or not someone is down to earth has nothing to do with if they can have a big wedding. They've adjusted the guest list to not include any politicians or dignitaries and instead focus on the causes and charities. Prince Harry will not be king, but he has a very high profile as a working royal, and the celebration of his wedding will reflect his role.

So this is now the third time Thomas has gone to TMZ and spilled the family business. SMH. It feels incredibly manipulative for him to keep running to the press to discuss this. At this point, I think it's best that he stay away from the wedding.

It is clear to me now that he is manipulating Meghan. This is disgusting. Markle should be ashamed of himself. The pap issue could have been excused, but this subsequent crap with TMZ is pure emotional manipulation and abuse.

The palace needs to get a handle on this now. This is overshadowing what should be a big triump for Harry, Meghan and the family and a national celebration.

Last edited:
I don't want him there. I think Thomas Sr is manipulating his daughter. This is her time and all we are talking about him and his other daughter. This is ridiculous. Why does he keep going to TMZ. No doubt in those "messages" from Meghan she told him to knock it off. Something is very off about all of this now and my heart breaks for Meghan.

Why are you blaming Harry and Meghan for the actions of Meghan's relatives? None of it is a reflection on either of them nor should it affect any role they take on for the BRF.

"Pippa Middleton lacked class when she kept on and on writing about her derriere..." :ohmy: I think you have confused Pippa with the tabloid press.

KP, PH and MM should think of protecting the monarchy FIRST. That's their first goal. They can choose to do otherwise, renounce his title and live happily privately. They both have private means/skills which would certainly allow them to do just that.

About Pippa Middleton (sorry it's OT): In a public speech she said: ""As I have found out, recognition has its upside, its downside and – you may say – its backside". And in articles she wrote in Vanity Fair (which I can't find at the moment) also wrote again about it...

I just feel sorry for the woman because sha has MS. Believe me, it's not an easy illness to deal with.

About the update...please, make it stop. Can this get any more ridiculous??

Now that I think about it...How didn't MM and KP realize the pictures were fake? Mr. Markle being "measured by a tailor"??? His suit is probably being made in Saville Row and then fitted in the two days preceding the wedding... I think everybody knew and hoped it wouldn't come out...

I don't understand why you feel sorry for Samantha? I don't care if she has MS. She doesn't deserve sympathy. She is a MEAN spirited fool.

People feel bad for Samantha?? She is a toxic and awful person. She deserves no sympathy. Her goal has been to hurt her sister from the start. And she is succeeding! Sam and her father are ruining her sister’s special week. It’s sickening

I don't feel sorry for her at all at this point. Her illness is not an excuse for this sort of behavior.

This. Her MS is a poor excuse. She knows exactly what she is doing and uses her MS as a weapon against people all the time. I have lost count how many times she tossed her being in a wheelchair back at people who called her out.

The only members of this ghastly family I have ANY sympathy for, are the Bride, and [to a lesser extent] her Mother, who must be in a 'proper state' herself over this..The rest 'can do one'..

I just hope Meghan wll have her dad there if she truly wants him there. if TMz or any media outlets have been following her dad and he has been truly sent to the hopital he wouldnt even to say anything, I would think the press would put two and two together, just a thought, heck I wouldnt put it pass the press to follow him to the hospital given the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom