Luxembourg Princesses Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danjel

Aristocracy
HRH Princess Joan of Luxembourg

One of the "minor" members of the family........HRH Princess Joan of Luxembourg. She was married to HRH Princes Charles of LUxembourg, a brother of Prince Jean, In 1978, after the death of her husband, Joan married Philippe de Noailles, Duc de Mouchy. Currently she is the president of the Chateau Haut-Brion in France.

During her "royal" years she attended a State Visit once, as far as I can recall, for this occasion she wore this diamond tiara.

Attachments

• Prss_Joan.JPG
    Prss_Joan.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 4,850
Last edited by a moderator:
For her wedding in 1994 to Marc Cunningham the daughter of Prince Charles and Princess Joan, Princess Charlotte of Luxembourg, chose to wear her mothers tiara.

Attachments

• Prss_Charlotte.jpg
    Prss_Charlotte.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 3,402
Have someone any pictures of luxembourg royal jewels?

:previous:
Umm... have you looked at the threads for GD Maria Teresa and GD Josephine Charlotte in this forum?

i have tried to look if her children worn this tiara but i culd not find anything
is there any history to this tiara were is it today?

Princess Charlotte of Luxembourg (born 1967), daughter of Prince Charles and Princess Joan, wore her mother's tiara when she married Marc-Victor Cunningham in 1993.

v Princess Charlotte
(cropped from a larger image)

Attachments

• Wedding 1993 Princess Charlotte Princess Joan Tiara.jpg
    Wedding 1993 Princess Charlotte Princess Joan Tiara.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,179
Did Princess Joan wear the tiara for her own wedding as well? I haven't seen a wedding pic of her.

Princess Charlotte has a wonderful happy look in her wedding picture. Lovely eyes.
Lovely tiara!

Ooooh, yeah! Nice earrings (esp. the amethyst) on a lovely young woman.

Thank you for clearing that up, I thought they were saphires. Of course amythyst, her birthday is February

i like both earrings but im a huge fangirl of pearls and diamonds together (funny because i hate pearls alone), so i LOVEEEE her civil wedding earrings! i hope she brings lots of jewerly for today's gala, i always like to see bling bling and sparkly stuff, especially from royalty!
Thank you for clearing that up, I thought they were saphires. Of course amythyst, her birthday is February
i didnt know that, can you tell me all months?

i didnt know that, can you tell me all months?

Here they are: :)

January - garnet
February - amethyst
March - aquamarine, bloodstone
April - diamond
May - emerald
June - pearl, moonstone, alexandrite
July - ruby
August - peridot
September - sapphire
October - opal, tourmaline
November - topaz, citrine
December - turquoise, tanzanite, zircon

I probably know most of them by heart:
January - garnet
February - amythyst
March - aquamarine
April -Diamond
May - Emerald
June - pearl
July -ruby
August - Peridot
September - Sapphire
October-Opal
November - topaz
December - turquoise
There have been changes made, but this is what I remember

Anybody has pictures of Princess Alexandra and Princess Tessy? I am wondering which tiaras they have worn???

The floral diamond tiara Stephanie wore to the reception, was that given to her from the family or was it just to wear? Did the family give her any tiaras upon marriage?

The floral diamond tiara Stephanie wore to the reception, was that given to her from the family or was it just to wear? Did the family give her any tiaras upon marriage?
I'm just guessing, because afaik nothing concerning the tiara was published by the grand ducal house. But neither Alexandra nor Tessy seem to have one special tiara for themselves, but they share with the Grand Duchess. That is why I guess it will be the same for Stéphanie.

Back
Top Bottom