HI&RH Archduke Christoph of Austria and Adélaïde Drapé-Frisch; 28 & 29 December 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Archduchess Marie Astrid wears her late Mother's outfit , the one she wore the day Henri became Grand Duke in 2000.

Last edited:
Claire looks amazing . . . . amazing. Can't wait for their wedding photos!
:twohearts:

2nvsb5z.jpg

I love the hat, the colours are amazing but I don't like the leather on the arm.

The bride's dress is awful IMO.

Very bad hat on the bride's sister, the aqua blue platter falling off of one side.

I love the winter fur trimmed dress for the bride, remember Maria Teresa's fur trimmed bridal dress?

Tessy looks just fabulous. The orange color was made for her.

Archduchess Yolanda, the paternal grandmother of Christoph and her older daughter Archduchess Alexandra, Mrs. Riesle.
Thanks!
They even resemble each other.

Whow!! The bride looked absolutely wonderful!! Considering that is was a winter wedding, I don't think they come better than that! I love the beautifully tailored jacket with the fur around the neck and wrists! Elegant and classy. And now for Stephanie's scarf - if I am freezing and outside I will also put on a scarf and when I am indoors I will take the scarf off. When Stephanie came out of the church she held the scarf over her arm. What is wrong with a scarf at a wedding anyway?!!

So much money to dress like that. These women have bad taste!!

I think Tessy looks the best. Love her coat, hat and her hair. Wll love to see the back of her hair.

Tessy looks absolutely fabulous... and pregnant.
Did I miss something? Was it announced yet or maybe I'm just daydreaming? ;)

Adélaïde is really beautiful, but I think she could have picked a dress who made her even more beautiful, I don't really like that one. :ermm:

Claire, Gabrielle, Alexandra and Kathleen are gorgeous!
I just think the Groom's mother could have dressed more "wedding-like" :)

The bride and groom look amazingly happy! :p I am not sure about the bride's dress yet...it's certainly very elegant but just like with her sister-in-law Kathleen the Habsburg veil is a different shade than the gown. :sad:

I think MT and Stephanie looked very elegant at the religious ceremony but Tessy looked best at the civil. Once again, Claire's dress was simply too short, in fact I don't like her outfit very much at all even though I am sure it cost a fortune.

I love Kathleen Habsburg's new haircut. Tessy does not look at all pregnant to me. People have been saying she was pregnant since Gui's wedding...wouldn't they have announced it by now? I think she simply has a thick waistline.

Last edited:

The outfit worn by Marie Astrid is from the late Grand Duchess Joséphine-Charlotte who wore it at the abdication of Grand Duke Jean. So i think it is a nice tribute to her to wear it today.

Last edited:

Oh, I may be in the minority here, but I think that Princess Marie-Astrid looked wonderful in her mother's powder blue suit. I loved the set of photographs of her with Archduke Christoph as they were entering the cathedral.

Tessy does not look at all pregnant to me. People have been saying she was pregnant since Gui's wedding...wouldn't they have announced it by now? I think she simply has a thick waistline.
But her second pregnancy wasn't officially announced, as far as I remember; it simply became visible during some celebrations.

Tessy does not look at all pregnant to me. People have been saying she was pregnant since Gui's wedding...wouldn't they have announced it by now? I think she simply has a thick waistline.

I have to agree. I was one of the posters who thought that Tessy was expecting at Guillaume's wedding but in these pictures she doesn't look pregnant at all.

On another note the bride children look really adorable does anyone know who they are?

There is one picture among the many of Tessy where she raises her arms and it pulls up her orange (beautiful) coat and she definitely looks pregnant here. That is the only pic where she definitely does. She is long waisted and could be five months pregnant without it showing much yet. It's an interesting guessing game; I'll bet she's about five months pregnant. But she's not at all "puffy" in face or ankles. She probably is one of those women who was born to bear children, and to look wonderful doing it.

Claire's dress is woefully short. I do not like that custom of wearing these thick black socks (which look like support hose) and a very short skirt. Her outfit would be lovely if a few inches longer.

Alexandra's dress is also way too short, and her hat is unbecoming.

Stephanie's dress was almost long enough but showed her knees and they are not perfect knees. Why are all of these women mesmerized into this shortness of skirt which is not flattering? Is some fashion maven in control of their destinies?

The groom's mother, Astrid, looked divine in her mother's powder blue suit. Simply divine!

Isn't preganacy speculation verbotten on these boards?

:previous:
I think at this point, Tessy's pregnancy can hardly be considered speculation. :)

:previous:
I think at this point, Tessy's pregnancy can hardly be considered speculation. :)

I'm not sure about that as someone said earlier people had speculated Tessy was pregnant since Guillaume and Stephanie's wedding. If she was indeed pregnant, she would surely be showing more obviously by now.

The wedding was lovely. I liked the simplicity of Archduchess Adelaide's ensemble.
It was great to see Grand Ducal family and Archduchess Marie Christine with her family attending the wedding.

I'm not sure about that as someone said earlier people had speculated Tessy was pregnant since Guillaume and Stephanie's wedding. If she was indeed pregnant, she would surely be showing more obviously by now.
She looks quite heavily pregnant in this picture from Christoph and Adelaide's civil wedding.
Guillaume and Stephanie's wedding was 2 months ago and Tessy looks at least 5 months pregnant so those who spotted a bump back in October were probably correct.

Exactly! In the pictures at that wedding I would have put her as around 4/5 months so she couldn't still be at that stage now! I'm putting it down to bad posture!

What day will adelaide and imre celebrate as their wedding anniversary? Thank you in advance. Would be nice to celebrate twice?

She looks quite heavily pregnant in this picture from Christoph and Adelaide's civil wedding.
Guillaume and Stephanie's wedding was 2 months ago and Tessy looks at least 5 months pregnant so those who spotted a bump back in October were probably correct.

Hmmmmm...okay. Yes, you are definitely right about that photo-maybe she is after all. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom