Hello folks

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Missjersey

Serene Highness
City
jersey shore
Country
United States
Born in Scotland and live in USA. Fortunate to have traveled back and forth visiting family thru the years. I'll age myself here as my grown children too love the other side of the pond. Have followed the royals for years and came across this site by chance. It's fantastic. I'm also shy and not too technical so forgive me. I must thank Ospiti for explaining a post I earlier did.

Thanks Osipi. So sorry I got your name wrong

And a warm welcome to TRF! You can call me whatever you like except "late for dinner". :D

I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do. If there's anything royalty related that tweaks your interest, there's bound to be a lot of information about it here.

Questions are good. People are pleasant and ready, willing and able to answer them as best as they can.

Hi Missjersey

Welcome! It's a great site; i've been on it for several years. Mostly people are really nice and take into account some of what we write is opinion – and we all have different opinion!

Hello Miss Jersey. Welcome. Glad you were helped by Osipi. It's always a bit hard jumping into a new environment at the deep end. We're a friendly bunch here, most of the time, and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Thank you

Many thanks for the kind welcomes. I look forward to being a part of the forum and sharing in the interest of the Royal Family. Opinions surely will differ at times but that's why they are called that. Thanks again for the welcome!

Hello and welcome Missjersey :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom