General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi 1:

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
he looks very much like Dhiyab and Nahyan may be because they are all full brothers.

And also with the other brother, Falah

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvC1lVMpDr7/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Please share his details how many kids he has etc.

Two sons: Zayed and Hamdan; two daughters, one married to Hamdan bin Nahyan bin Hamdan, the other to Hazza bin Hamdan bin Zayed. The two sons and the eldest daughter have children.

There is a possibility that he has other daughters that have not been publicly disclosed; some Sheikhs have families so secretive that we only find out about their daughters when they get married

I have never seen Saeed, Falah, Issa after I started following uae. Omar and Khaled I see them only in majlis. Rest are more familiar as they are seen quite often.
It could be they are too private with their personal lives to share anything. I agree with Puchu, better to keep things private than post unnecessary stuff everyday on social media. It's no good.

Can someone make a list of grandchildren Tahnoun bin Mohammed has from each wife?
Thanks

70% grandchildren are included in grand or great grandchildren of Sheikh Zayed as his children married into Zayed's family.

Salama and Mouza bint Tahnoun's family infos are in this thread. I dont know much about other daughter's children, who is wife of Rashid bin Hamdan.

Saeed bin Tahnoun has Shamma, Maryam, Hamdan, Tahnoun. They are full siblings from sheikh Mubarak's daughter. I dont know all of saeed's children.
Mohammed, Nahyan, Essa are from Al Dhaheri wife.

Please share his details how many kids he has etc.

Although Feiraguy answered this, I would like to say that this info is in Sheikh Zayed's grandchildren post.

Yes Puchu, thanks to you and Feiraguy we have almost all lists ��. I just wanted to remember his children and family on his demise.

Two things that caught my attention today: Sultan bin Khalifa was crying during the prayers, he was the most emotional person (or who could not control his emotions) during the ceremony. He and Saeed were born in the same year, they were probably raised very close.

Mohamed bin Salman telephoned not only Mohamed bin Zayed but also Mansour, Tahnoun and Abdullah; an unusual gesture, even more so in this period of crisis between the two countries

Two things that caught my attention today: Sultan bin Khalifa was crying during the prayers, he was the most emotional person (or who could not control his emotions) during the ceremony. He and Saeed were born in the same year, they were probably raised very close.

I saw the same thing..

You are correct. I have found that Zayed raised some sons together who were close to age. Sons from late 60s were seen together. Even they used to travel outside together. Sons from early 60s are seen in pictures together with Sultan bin Zayed.

Last edited:
I think Zayed must have ensured that all his sons from different mothers get along by taking them to trips, sending them to same schools and all. And from what I see, community plays a big role in their culture and they must be meeting quite often and its a huge loss for all of them.

Its interesting that MBS called all of them separately to offer condolences. May be he has kept the differences aside in this tragic time or he is extending an olive branch to them or doing damage control with his recent statements against uae or just trying to showcase himself as kind hearted. But this is definitely interesting.

Even Sudan president called Mansour. No news about other Gulf countries. Even Brazil president called MBZ to offer condolences.

Even Sudan president called Mansour. No news about other Gulf countries. Even Brazil president called MBZ to offer condolences.

Bahraini Crown Prince Salman Al Khalifa and his brother Khaled had visited them yesterday. Probably king and nasser aren't in Bahrain now. Sheikh Mohammed's nephews had gone on behalf of him and Al Maktoum family.

Sorry Puchu, I didn't mention about Bahrain, but I did see the pics yesterday regarding their visit. I meant no news re. Qatar, Oman etc.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvPEonZJnhC/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

If you can, can you tell me who is who in this pic. They have mentioned the names below the post, but I don't know who is who. From the pic, I know Nahyan, MBZ, Falah, Mansour and Nahyan bin Mubarak. Right side the person kneeling down must be Saeed's son. Can you identify any others ?

The Sultan sent a condolence message and his Deputy Prime Minister;

the kneeling boy is Zayed bin Sultan bin Tahnoun, his mother is Saeed's sister; who is next to Mansour is Mohamed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan, husband of one of Saeed's sisters; Sultan bin Mohamed bin Khalid, husband of one of Saeed's sisters is kneeling beside the boy with dark glasses; Khalid is also in the picture

Not everyone in the picture is Al Nahyan

Sorry Puchu, I didn't mention about Bahrain, but I did see the pics yesterday regarding their visit. I meant no news re. Qatar, Oman etc.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvPEonZJnhC/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

If you can, can you tell me who is who in this pic. They have mentioned the names below the post, but I don't know who is who. From the pic, I know Nahyan, MBZ, Falah, Mansour and Nahyan bin Mubarak. Right side the person kneeling down must be Saeed's son. Can you identify any others ?
If I'm not mistaken on the 7th slide were from Qatari Royal family the from left was Sheikh Tamims younger brother and on the middle is Sheikh Tamim's son or brother also.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvPk0v_yNow/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Ah yes, looks like they attended today's condolence meeting, I was talking about yesterday's. They must be Qataris as they are wearing collared Thobes. I differentiate these countries from the type of thobes they wear. Good everyone is paying visit. Looks like bin Rashids also visited today.

Does anyone know who this Rainbow Sheikh is ? Not much information is available about him except that his name is Hamad bin Hamdan and he is from Abu Dhabi Royal family ? He buys all expensive customized cars. Is he Al Nahyan ? How is he related to royal family ?

Hamad Bin Hamdan is full brother of the wife of Mohamed Bin Zayed, Sheikha Salama bint Hamdan

And divorced from Al Yazia bint Zayed, daughter of Fatima and Sheikh Zayed; they have a son, Zayed, and a daughter, wife of Mohamed Bin Surour Bin Mohamed

Does anyone know the birthdates of the children of Latifa bint Hamdan Al Nayhan and Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum

Does anyone know the birthdates of the children of Latifa bint Hamdan Al Nayhan and Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum

Ask about them in dubai thread. I am answering this in General Questions about Dubai ruling family thread

MBZ entourage

Who is the white America looking man always accompanying MBZ?

What’s his role, what’s his background, Muslim?

Who is the white America looking man always accompanying MBZ?

What’s his role, what’s his background, Muslim?

Not getting who you are talking about...can you share any pic or copy insta post link here ?

40 seconds in, he is seated beside MBZ son in law

Back
Top Bottom