General News for The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall 1: Feb 2015-Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he's brilliant at listening to new ideas & choosing which ones to support into progressive ventures, particularly if they're of environmental value.

That is such a wonderful story. I knew nettles could make a wart fall off and some people eat them but making the fabric is very cool.
Highgrove is a hive of activity. It's clear that Prince Charles has an open mind still.
Does anyone know whether the nettle cloth could carry weight - such as shopping?
It would be totally biodegradable.

I really enjoyed this programme, looking forward to next episode.

The programme last night was fantastic and I am so pleased it’s gone down so well with the public.

The programme last night was fantastic and I am so pleased it’s gone down so well with the public.

I agree. It gave you a real insight into the way the way Charles has run the Duchy, and how William is slowly moving into that role.

This first episode examines the life's work of Prince Charles as the longest serving Duke of Cornwall - referred to simply by his staff and tenants as 'the Boss'.

I hope that this is being watched by a large number of people in the UK, because it is a healthy reminder that Charles has put his years as heir to very good use. He's certainly not one to lounge about twiddling his thumbs and letting others do the heavy lifting.

I hope that this is being watched by a large number of people in the UK, because it is a healthy reminder that Charles has put his years as heir to very good use. He's certainly not one to lounge about twiddling his thumbs and letting others do the heavy lifting.

Well sadly i guess all of this is somewhat overshadowed by you know what and you know who, at least for the moment.
Such a shame ...

speaking of which :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-Viewers-praise-Prince-Charles-ITV-show.html

Last edited:
Any Aussies who want to watch this documentary ... it is on the ABC on Sunday night.

I still need to watch this documentary as I've heard a lot of good things about it both on here and Twitter! Think it clashed with Stand Up To Cancer's Celebrity Gogglebox. :D

Sorry Aussies - it is on Tuesday night not Sunday night.

I posted a link up thread to the documentary.

I am surprised ITV haven't had it removed yet. They are usually very quick at getting shows taken down to protect their copyright.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve watched the first part. Hopefully someone will YouTube the second episode.

I watched the first part on YouTube so I think it's a given the second part will pop up there.

I am surprised ITV haven't had it removed yet. They are usually very quick at getting shows taken down to protect their copyright.

The excellent documentary about Camilla is still around ...

I've now seen the documentary as it was shown again on ITV yesterday. It was a great insight into Charles's business ethics and management and well worth the watch.

I enjoyed the documentary.
It shows a caring character as well as practical thinking and success in implementing sustainable ideas in our future King.
Charles clearly wants to maintain all things of value for future communities.

I love that he is not into museums. Highgrove perfectly illustrates his evolving dream of life and humanity. I well remember his taking the p*** out of a reporter who tentatively asked if he spoke to his plants and he assured her his cabbages did much better when he did. She then asked if he talked to any others and he said sort of 'Oh, all the time and she looked at him like he was quite, quite mad. You know, looking desperately around to ensure she wasn't alone with this loon, either that or looking around for the men in long white coats.

Again this docu is a MUST SEE as it gives such an incredible insight on what the Monarchy is all about, the sense of Duty and the obvious deep relationship between a father and his son.
A real shame it did'nt get more feedback ...

It’s fascinating how the Charles and William are working together to ensure a seamless transition between the current Duke of Cornwall and his heir

It really does show the road that William will go down and how his future is mapped. Not so much flexibility for him. Did you hear William mention that he is studying the farming in Norfolk as well. He mentioned discussing it with his grandfather and comparing his ideas to his father's. A lot going on in the background.

It really does show the road that William will go down and how his future is mapped. Not so much flexibility for him. Did you hear William mention that he is studying the farming in Norfolk as well. He mentioned discussing it with his grandfather and comparing his ideas to his father's. A lot going on in the background.

I think you are right, there is often a lot going on in the background that is not apparent to the public. The number of public engagements is in no way an accurate measure of how "busy" a royal may be. William is clearly spending a fair amount of time on farming and Duchy matters, and quite interestingly, comparing and contrasting the approaches of his grand father and father.

New Royal Documentary:
Charles: 50 Years A Prince-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom