Friends of the Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alexander Stubb was sworn as President of Finland today. He is a close friend of Prince Daniel.

Andrea Brodin on Wednesday at Nationalmuseum at an event, where fashion brand By Malina celebrated its name change - it's now "Malina".
And Andrea wore a gown from Malina, of course:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Daniel and Victoria's friend Mats Sundin, the former NHL hockey star and Olympic and World Champion, releases his autobiography.

Hockey star and legend Mats Sundin will release his long-awaited autobiography on October 22. After more than two decades as a hockey professional, he is ready to tell his story.
"When I started writing my autobiography, I knew I wanted it to be about more than just hockey. I've played 18 seasons in the NHL, so hockey is definitely the backbone, but my story is also about a kid who grew up in Sweden with working-class parents, who could never dream of one day finding a home far away in Toronto."

Cedric Notz has been doing some water sports with his stepson, Andrea Brodin's son Ivar.

Andrea Brodin, Cedric Notz and children are celebrating Midsummer at Stockholm Archipelago with a lot of guests. The scenery at the group photo looks similar to Madeleine's photo.

Andrea Brodin and Cedric Notz have been holidaying in St. Tropez and Sardinia. This photo is from Sardinia. I think they will go to Switzerland next.
Pic

The tech billionaire's pursuit of stardom
The bar is set high: to bring new Swedish players to the Grand Slam competitions.
Tech profile Jacob de Geer is behind the investment. At his farm Stora Wäsby, the tennis academy RQT is now reaping success with really young talents.
"Financially and salary-wise, this is my worst investment ever, but by far the most fun", he says.

Welcome to RQT Stora Wäsby
Professional activity for tennis and padel in a state-of-the-art environment where all generations and levels are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom