Frederik and Mary's Pre-Wedding Festivities: May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Josefine+May 13th, 2004 - 8:53 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Josefine @ May 13th, 2004 - 8:53 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-micas@May 13th, 2004 - 2:49 pm
Victoria , Madelin and Carl just arrived. :unsure:  :unsure:
Letizia and Filipe go to the wedding???????? :blush:  :blush:
Is hat wedding or evening dress wedding? :(
Letizia and Filipe evitation say short dress, avery nice opotunety for wear a cokctail dress that semes be rare in this days.

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:
did they come back from sweden already, i thought they would have a birthday dinner in stockholm for carl philip with friends and family, there are many pictures in the carl philip thread showing pictures from stockholm this morning

the wedding in denmark will be a gala event and there will be a gala event tonight also
Letizia and Filipe i think arrived last night for the party at Vega [/b][/quote]
They came and they gooooooooo??????? Well, is for a god reason .
But like this is so sad..... :( :( :(
I do' understend well, gona be a banquete tonight? If is we gona have very few dress and tiaras, because most of the royals don't arrived yet.
Maibe Mary wear a nwe tiara. I just hope she have more thatn one. Alexandra just have one, i belive all princess deserve more than one tiara.
Do you now that Mary wedding just gona have 800 guest?Letizia gona have more than 1000 and one of then is Your Magesty Queen Elizabeth II of England and North of Irland :flower: :flower:

Do you now that Mary wedding just gona have 800 guest?Letizia gona have more than 1000 and one of then is Your Magesty Queen Elizabeth II of England and North of Irland

I believe this is just a rumour about Queen Elizabeth attending the Spanish wedding. Prince Charles is the one that will attend that wedding.

....Do you now that Mary wedding just gona have 800 guest?Letizia gona have more than 1000....

The Copenhagen Cathedral appears much smaller than the Spanish Cathedral. So maybe that's the reason why only 800 guest are invited to Danish royal wedding, whereas 1,000 are invited to the Spanish royal wedding.

Originally posted by samitude@May 13th, 2004 - 9:12 am
Do you now that Mary wedding just gona have 800 guest?Letizia gona have more than 1000 and one of then is Your Magesty Queen Elizabeth II of England and North of Irland

I believe this is just a rumour about Queen Elizabeth attending the Spanish wedding. Prince Charles is the one that will attend that wedding.
It is conferme for the royal house of Spain. The Queen and Prince Charles gona stay in the Prado Palace. And the King just say be very honourd for that tend in count that is very rare the Queen of England aout from England for events like this

Some1 can tell the time of the wedding ( for england time) Please :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I've been looking around, but I can't find anything else on the schedule for tomorrow other then the wedding.

Originally posted by micas+May 13th, 2004 - 9:20 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (micas @ May 13th, 2004 - 9:20 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samitude@May 13th, 2004 - 9:12 am

It is conferme for the royal house of Spain. The Queen and Prince Charles gona stay in the Prado Palace. And the King just say be very honourd for that tend in count that is very rare the Queen of England aout from England for events like this [/b][/quote]
Okay now i really don´t understand anything.
Why are WE2 and Prince Charles atending the Spanish wedding when neither of them are atending the wedding her in Denmark?????? :blink: :wacko: :wacko:
I think that it is unfair to Frederik and Mary that neither QE2 and Prince Charles won´t be atending ther wedding,but they will atende the spanish wedding.
Is the RF in England angry at the RF her in Denmark or is it somthing els ?

I just think in that to and i belive is very unfair :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Probably the agendas don't let Prince Charles go. Or maibe the Britain royal are more close to spanich . In others weddings you can see Prince Charles talking and playng with prince Filipe.
Well, we just ccane especulate :( :( :(

In Portugal the wedding of Felipe gona pass in the Tv but the wedding of Frederik don't, i don't think this fair to. I like to wash the 2 weddings. And the dress for Mary is design for the Queen :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: probably gona be stuning

May 14, 2004 - The Australian
Written By: Vanda Carson

Princess-To-Be, At The Drop Of A Hat

Perhaps suffering a case of the day-after-the-night-before, Mary Donaldson's royal guard dropped yesterday - but the princess-to-be handled a potentially embarrassing predicament with style and humour. Having spent the night partying until the early hours - her last night of revelry before becoming a princess - the former Sydney estate agent lost her hat during yet another greet session. But she took it in her stride and laughed the incident off.

Hours earlier she was at Copenhagen's funkiest nightspot, with most of Europe's young royals and a couple of dozen Australian friends. Ms Donaldson and Prince Frederik, who will tie the knot tonight, were the last to arrive at the Vega nightclub at about 10:30pm, when Danish rock and pop acts were playing. But then it's customary for royals to arrive last....Old pals from when Donaldson worked at advertising agencies in Sydney and Melbourne were there, including MTV presenter Amber Petty and record label publicist Kate Sutton, who are rumoured to be bridesmaids at today's nuptials. The couple were more at home in the nightclub than on other evenings this week, when they sat through endless speeches and small-talk at state banquets. Ms Donaldson....looked set to boogie the night away in a pale-green 1920s style Charleston dress.

does any one now of Princess Máxima is arrived in denmark already?

A.) Did you check with the Dutch RF webpage, on schedule?
b.) Did you check the Dutch Embassy in Copenhagen webpage, on schedule?

Guestlist Royal Theatre

link

Princess THEODORA in tiara for the first time

but the swedish royal family will not be there....

Last edited by a moderator:
wooooow!!!!!!!!!!!,
I`ve seen a lot of old ladies wearing tiaras,
Also for the first time i´ve seen Marina Doria ( wife of Victor Emmanuel of Savoy )wearing a tiara, with sunglasses :lol:
And the heirs of Both-Sicilia are there,

Originally posted by DDD@May 13th, 2004 - 12:00 pm
I´m watching the gala now, on http://www.dr.dk

the wedding will also be bradcasted in the netherlands
NOS2 15:50 till 17:20
Argggggggg. It's not working on my computer. I'm missing it. Can someone please help me. Thank you!!!!

Mette-Marit and Haakon just went in. She was wearing a pink dress. Lovely.Alexandra and Joachim just arrived. She is impeccably elegant. John and Susan just arrived. Great qualiy on the video.

Everybody is waiting for Frederik and Mary now. The crowd is anxious.

it's not working for me either. I just see a black screen and that's it.. How disappointing..:(

Where are the Dutch royals?????
But the great coupple justed arrived, in red, I think she weares the same tiara as two days ago!, same jewelry also!

Originally posted by Beate@May 13th, 2004 - 12:26 pm
it's not working for me either. I just see a black screen and that's it.. How disappointing..:(
Very disappointing. Can someone please help?

Here they come. Mary is in an elegant red number. Her tiara is lovely. A lot of jewels too. Excellent. They are waving to everybody. She is wearing the blue sash again. Rather simple dress. Not a ball gown though. She glows.

The Queen is looking elegant in an off the shoulder gown. Grey on top. Looks blue on the bottom. She is marvelous.

they are arriving at their seats. now Mary and Frederik are standing. The queen is showed again. Nice tiara. Frederik and Mary are chatting. Looks like they are having fun. Now the show will begin

O, my. That necklace that the Queen has on is shiny. Beautiful. Frederik and Mary are chatting during the music. Boo. That is just rude. Okay. So it was not the most original piece of music but still...

are there any photos of the royals arriving?
as far as i know some of mette marit and haakon, the greek royal family and joachim and alex have been published.

Originally posted by carlota@May 13th, 2004 - 1:42 pm
are there any photos of the royals arriving?
as far as i know some of mette marit and haakon, the greek royal family and joachim and alex have been published.
Nothing on Polfoto or IBL yet. I saw Alexia too in the crowd.

[Very disappointing. Can someone please help]

yes, please!! is there perhaps another website? It's nice to hear about it but watching it would be so much better!! :)

I don´t know about that dress that Mary is wearing. I mean she looks elegant and all but I expected more. But her jewelry is excellent. What a pleasant smile too.

Back
Top Bottom