Earl and Countess of Wessex Current Events 4: September-December 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think no.I only saw The Queen,Prince Philip,Prince William,Harry,Duke and Duchess of Kent,Duke and Duchess of Gloucester.Maybe the Earl and The Countess stay with Louise in the days near her birthday.

It would appear that Sophie has a hard time conceiving and carrying children to term. Given how traumatic Louise's birth was, it is unlikely they'd have more. There was a general assumption in Britain, even among the medical profession, that Louise will remain an only child.

Elsie said:
I read that the Countess of Wessex's engagement ring is made of platinum, but her wedding band is made of gold. Does she wear them together?
I think so. I've read that her engagement ring is white gold rather than platinum. However, it's not uncommon for a yellow-gold ring to be set with gems in a white-gold or platinum setting; the colour sets off cool colours of gems like diamonds and sapphires better than a yellow-gold setting, and platinum is stronger and more durable than gold.

Elspeth said:
I think so. I've read that her engagement ring is white gold rather than platinum. However, it's not uncommon for a yellow-gold ring to be set with gems in a white-gold or platinum setting; the colour sets off cool colours of gems like diamonds and sapphires better than a yellow-gold setting, and platinum is stronger and more durable than gold.
no!

her wedding bands is different same as Princess Diana and Duchess of York, Princess Royal have same as styles rings i watch videos of her wedding that her rings come from Welsh im positives!

and im not sure Sophie's Princess cut engagement rings making come from! maybe in England or France im not smart!

Princess Diana's sapphire rings come from Garrads to makes more famous for Princess Diana when she got engagement to Prince Charles in 1981 that why her famous Sapphires got more huge BIGGER! but Diana would love it!

but Sophie wanted yellow gold wedding bands together with engagement that her choices! mostly people wanted gold than silver!

Sophie never have colors on her fingers! but she always still on her rings all the times! but Sophie always have sore of her rings sometimes not lots mostly people got sore of rings! but Sophie always still kept rings!

Sara Boyce

At the wedding of Edward and Sophie in 1999,which Royals attend except The British?

There were several, I think that I have given them in another list

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe on Sunday,we will have some new pics of Sophie.In Royal Engagements,they announce that Sophie will attend The Rememberance Day Service on Sunday.The Queen,The Duke of Edinburgh,The Princess Royal,The Duke of York,The Earl of Wessex,The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester and The Duke of Kent will atttend too.

Edward will be laying the wreath up in Scotland. By himself, this really is a big thing considering the Scots currently in the Gulf. I hope he carries it off well. Sophie will be at the centaph, in London.

Does any one know when this pic was taken?
wessex8a.jpg

no, i don't know when it was taken, but it's one of the greatest pics i've seen of Sophie

I think the same and therefor I wanted to know when this pic was taken because I´ve never seen it before...:)

Just taken a guess - Sophie has worn that outfit twice in the last month. She differed it slightly. The first time she wore it with a belt (post 50 in this thread) at a dinner for one of her charities.
The second time she wore it at a reception for the QANAC. This time she didn't tuck the shirt in. As the photo doesn't show the end of the shirt- I can't tell.

Polfoto 17-11-2004 In this photo released by the Government Information Services, Britain's Prince Edward, the Earl of Wessex, left, listens to an unidentified resident of Grand Cayman how she survived the passing of Hurricane Ivan in George Town, Cayman Islands, Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2004. Edward is on a three-day visit to the Cayman Islands to tour communities affected by Hurricane Ivan more than two months ago.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 211
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 216
This tour of the Carribean was thrown together quiet fast. Edward wanted to go to the the islands to show the Queen's empathy towards all those people who have been left homesless after Hurrican Ivan. So this visit was only put together in the last month. Edward's schedual was moved about to accommandate it - I think they decided that it was best to leave Sophie's schedual alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady Louise will attend with the royal family at christmas????

:( I want see her............

I would agree with Corzan because Earl and Countess of Wessex wont let her daughter get in public because her faces if the couples said OK! to the church in Sandringham christmas 2004 with grandmother the Queen and Family of Royal includes Aunt&Uncles,Cousins or Sophie wanted her daughter stay from public or Louises wanted go or not!

Sara Boyce

Is it possible that she is pregnant: the Palace usually announces a pregnancy at the end of the third month.Can you then already see something?
I agree,it would be fantastic when the Palace announces that she is pregnant.

Yes,it will be very nice if The Palace announce that.But i dont think Sophie looks like at theend of the third moth.It looks like at the beginning of month 3.Anways,hope Sophie will be pregnant agian.

Can you already see a pregnancy in the third month?

November 26, 2004: Sophie, Countess of Wessex visits the Stildon Brendoncare Home for older people, to officially open the recently completed care complex.

Attachments

• 1101471766-1.jpg
    1101471766-1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 339
  • 1101471766-2.jpg
    1101471766-2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 279
  • 1101471766-3.jpg
    1101471766-3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 215
  • 1101471766-4.jpg
    1101471766-4.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 228
  • 1101471766-5.jpg
    1101471766-5.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 1101471766-6.jpg
    1101471766-6.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 259
I don't know, but I fell something is up with the Wessex's. I thought something was amiss after the complete media 'blackout' surrounding Louise's birthday. Lets face it - not a single newspaper reported anything, which is odd because although no one was given news. The tabloid hardly need something to make something of it.
If Sophie isn't pregnant than she is gaining weight or unable to tighten the muscles that was cut during the C-Section, but again the press is saying nothing. Yet there has been no rumours about preganacy in the papers, nothing about weight gain either. Now I can understand that they simply might be taken a step back, as they might not know. You can undertand what their reading public would think if they declare Sophie pregnant wrongly after what happened with Louise's pregnancy.
And then there is Edward and Sophie's engagements, both of them are already slowing down to the Christmas season, but i think its too soon. I thought that maybe they are going on a small private holiday, they've done it before.
Than there is Sophie and her coats. It is understandable for her not to take off a dress coat in Summer, but she is wearing winter coats on engagements, indoors. Surely, since the rooms are climate controlled they are warm enough to take it off. Look back at the photos, some of the people Sophie is visiting are wearing short sleeves and then Sophie is wearing a winter coat.

Here are some more photos of Edward in the Cayman Islands
Source: Cayman Net News.
The first two photos are from Top Foto to prove my previous post. Note Sophie is wearing coat and the little girls are waring short sleeves.

Attachments

• qqchatwith.jpg
    qqchatwith.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 204
  • wbbarriesu.jpg
    wbbarriesu.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 175
  • wessex2.jpg
    wessex2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 207
  • wessex1.jpg
    wessex1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 203
  • aabracschoolkids.jpg
    aabracschoolkids.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 195
  • earlhandshake.jpg
    earlhandshake.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 192
  • hrhhasteawithkids.jpg
    hrhhasteawithkids.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 300
  • nn0009772.jpg
    nn0009772.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 260
  • nn0009772.jpg
    nn0009772.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 301
The order of the earls of wessex???

Do you know which order they belong to? I know that each member of the royal family belongs to an order.

raquel

Edward is a Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order (KCVO)

Edward and Sophie are to met the President of Korea and his wife tomorrow, at the airport anf take them to horseguards, where they'll met the Queen, Duke of Edinburgh and Tony Blair. They are also going to ride in the carriage procession

Claire said:
Edward and Sophie are to met the President of Korea and his wife tomorrow, at the airport anf take them to horseguards, where they'll met the Queen, Duke of Edinburgh and Tony Blair. They are also going to ride in the carriage procession
Wow,so there will be a lot of beautiful pics of The Wessex.They also ride in the carriage?So wondeful!This ceremony will take place today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom