Duke

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Somersby Tulip

Commoner
City
Coventry
Country
United Kingdom
White

Yorkshire which is mid and West Yorkshire

I spent some and most of my time in cognito though not to them and surrounding cities and towns in-cognito

I'm Charlie's daughter (future King) and Pink which is Yorkshire which is correct (Durham Unesco World Site and Prince Philip) Prince Charles and future King to some of you who resolve to Soveriegnty

I've done many things and accepted a few inviatations to the people I met initially. I'm a woman, albeit a Duke and a member of the British Army Intelligence which some believe has stood in the way

I grew up in the Emerald Isle and was a grand-daughter by smybolism to many of Charlie Haughey (mainly because he allowed me to), An tAoiseach nE hEireann, (translation though in the heigharchy of Europe he was higher than the equivalent than prime minister in Europe for Ireland and in fact was Head of State which is higher than presidency in Ireland) as applied for by me and accepted

as for the rest I respect the British Army and Sovereignty is not at risk

I am not an heir nor should i wish to be

and for those of you in the Commonwealth who understand more don't ever consider putting me forward to Heir because of what you did.. I simply wouldn't accept the terms of looking after you for what yo did to the UK - Charlie might be willing to accept you - I have Alaska and its enough for me to know it runs well

I like polar bears as well as having a god memory of who my friends are as I especially like the Arts and I know who remembers who

Duke

Last edited:
stolen jewellery

really

we all know it hasn't been returned :D

Back
Top Bottom