Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 3: November 2004 - April 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for posting them! Her top is a bit better, but I'm still not satisfied. Queen Silvia should put "stylist for Victoria" on her wishlist for King Carl Gustaf... :D

GrandDuchess said:
Thanks so much for posting them! Her top is a bit better, but I'm still not satisfied. Queen Silvia should put "stylist for Victoria" on her wishlist for King Carl Gustaf... :D
Hahaha...I guess then we could read about a family drama the next day on Expressobladet "Queen frozen to death on Christmas eve-crown princess has locked all doors...after the queen went out to take the fresh air for a moment" ;) ;)

Well I just dislike the flower top. Looks like an old woman style to me. But maybe I am just an unfashionable an untrendy guy.

December 1, 2004: Princess Victoria at the DI's (Swedish Financial Paper) prize ceremony in Stockholm.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 265
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 242
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 228
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 247
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 278
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 308
I kind a like boh of her lates outfits (I dont LOVE them) but the ponytail and glasses make it look soooo casual....

An how old does ETW think she is in those boots, has she borrowed them from Victoria....:rolleyes:

maybe Vic exchanges clothes with ETW :D . Maybe thats the reason for Vics dressing....

do we know what victoria will do next year
this year has been about military and what do one call it conflict ....

mixer2002de said:
maybe Vic exchanges clothes with ETW :D . Maybe thats the reason for Vics dressing....
:D hahaha. On the first view it sounds funny, on the second it seems like an real explanation :eek:

I agree with you 100% Larzen. Compared to other outfits lately it´s a real progress. At least she looks like a woman and not like a neutrum/neuter. But then the ponytail and the glasses. Girl, this isn´t a business meeting! But an award show!

Two from the 23rd of November

did anyone see söndagmorgon on TV4 today they talked about victoria
and there was two guests that do not like the royal house and thought it was great when people make fun of them expecilly whith funny headlines thjat involve victoria and daniel

the woman (do not know her name) thought that victoria should be more like Märtha Louise becouse she tells more in her interviews she thought that victira gives boring responses she does not tell anythong new in her interviews

they also thought that the swedish royals house was much more unintelegent then the dansih i would love to have queen of denmark as queen of sweden also.

That´s interesting. Others have said that she should be more like ML in a fashion way. I mean to not be so "boring" and "conservative" they would say.

So Sweden´s Waldorf & Statler have spoken...I wonder, if they said all this with a twinkle in their eyes or if they meant this 100% seriously, which would surprise me (?). If I would agree with them, I never would dare to say it this impolite way on TV. Then I would ridicule myself and not the RF.

But to dress like Märtha (of course not the yellow-red thing) wouldn´t be the worst for Victoria and king Carl Gustaf acting a bit more like Margrethe (with a bit more self irony, charm and wit) would be only good for the monarchy in Sweden.

Bah, the term "boring" is relative. What one might consider boring might be hugely interesting to another. I like Victoria's style as it is, frankly. She's exposed to the public enough without losing too much of her privacy and independence.

Lena said:
king Carl Gustaf acting a bit more like Margrethe (with a bit more self irony, charm and wit) would be only good for the monarchy in Sweden.
That would be funny. Maybe it would be a good thing. It would certainly give us a smile.

Crown Princess Victoria Current Events Part 11 (December 2004--April 2005)

Again we start a new news thread on crown princess Victoria. To read the old one go to:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=148847#post148847

Many new pictures from imaginescandinavia:

"20041207
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden at the prize ceremony for
Livstyket Volontary Associations prize "Easy Read", a
project to get easely read literature for all. The organisation
is placed in the Stockholm suburb Tensta."

Attachments

• lp5.jpg
    lp5.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 378
  • lp10.jpg
    lp10.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 428
  • lp9.jpg
    lp9.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 429
  • lp8.jpg
    lp8.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 400
  • lp7.jpg
    lp7.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 376
  • lp6.jpg
    lp6.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 317
  • lp4.jpg
    lp4.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 318
  • lp3.jpg
    lp3.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 438
  • lp2.jpg
    lp2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 313
  • lp1.jpg
    lp1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 327
More pictures from Imaginescandinavia part 2

Attachments

• lp18.jpg
    lp18.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 414
  • lp21.jpg
    lp21.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 403
  • lp20.jpg
    lp20.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 304
  • lp19.jpg
    lp19.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 379
  • lp17.jpg
    lp17.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 386
  • lp15.jpg
    lp15.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 388
  • lp14.jpg
    lp14.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 349
  • lp13.jpg
    lp13.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 304
  • lp11.jpg
    lp11.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 397
  • lp16.jpg
    lp16.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 353
More pictures from Imaginescandinavia part 3

Attachments

• lp22.jpg
    lp22.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 239
  • lp23.jpg
    lp23.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 228
  • lp24.jpg
    lp24.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 306
  • lp25.jpg
    lp25.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 379
  • lp26.jpg
    lp26.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 507
  • lp27.jpg
    lp27.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 328
  • lp28.jpg
    lp28.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 401
from FOTOMARKTPLAZ

P.S. Princess Victoria made the silk screen motive of herself on the purse during the Prize Ceremony.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 350
  • showLayoutImage.pl.jpg
    showLayoutImage.pl.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 618
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 239
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 230
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 213
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 305
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Thank you for the pictures, pdas. So Victoria has helped to make this bag. IMO it looks great, very individually.

Victoria - to me - is presenting a new side of herself with the attached image.

Her eyes here come across to me as a quintessential Swede ... something I have not seen of her to date. (Ah, the foibles of the aging process ...)

Attachments

• lp6.jpg
    lp6.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 227
CP Victoria looks like she enjoyed herself! I like her butterfly broach, classic but very trend right now. CP Victoria is young and beautiful, but she dresses like a 40 year old mom sometimes. Same glasses, ponytail, minimal makeup look that we have seen for months! I was happy to see her in some colour, but she is wearing a turtleneck that either a little kid or a mom would wear. I am going to pray to the fashion gods that she choose a nice dress to wear to Noble and that she will wear a tiara other than the four button one she usually wears.

Nice Fendi purse though! Did she boworrow it from P Madeleine??

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62558

theprincess said:
I am going to pray to the fashion gods that she choose a nice dress to wear to Noble and that she will wear a tiara other than the four button one she usually wears.
Haha, maybe it also works to tinker a little Voodoo-doll looking like Victoria, and dressed in a beautiful gala dress, in lively colours. She should look like a firework, sparkling and glittering.

theprincess said:
Nice Fendi purse though! Did she boworrow it from P Madeleine??
Have you seen it at Madeleine? If not, I guess it´s hers. That she though uses (but very plain looking!!!) top designer wear, shows to me, that she is torn between the expectations of the (average) swedish people and the social circles, to which she belongs.

"AUSTRALIA is expecting a double dose of Scandinavian royalty in March
with Sweden announcing a visit by the heir to the Swedish throne, to
coincide with that of Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik of
Denmark.

Her Royal Highness, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden will visit in
March for Swedish Style in Australia, a month-long celebration to
highlight Sweden's excellence in design, fashion, music, travel,
environmental sustainability and food.

The Danish Royal couple will visit Sydney from March 2, attending
various gala charity events.

The week of public engagements will include attending celebrations
for the 200th birthday of Danish storyteller Hans Christian Andersen
at the Danish-designed Opera House on March 7, before sharing a week
of private time with Princess Mary's family and friends.

The Swedish events, initiated by the Embassy of Sweden in Canberra,
aims to create new, and deepen existing, relationships between the
two countries.

Confirmed events include gala dinners, design exhibitions, a
performance of the ABBA musical Mamma Mia and a concert with pianist
Robert Wells, opera soprano Katarina Fallholm and Swedish pop star
Meja.

Karin Ehnbom-Palmquist, ambassador of Sweden to Australia, welcomed
the event, which will launch in Melbourne on March 10 and in Sydney
on March 16.

"Yes, it is true, Swedes love Australia," Mr Ehnbom-Palmquist said in
a statement.

"And yes, we do know Australians love ABBA and Bjorn Borg, but for
the first Swedish Style in Australia ever, we invite Australians to
experience modern Sweden in a range of exciting fields."

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden visits Media-Boom, a magazine made by disabled children and adults in Karlskrona, Sweden. The magazine is issued twice per year, and has made interviews with several famous Swedes. One of the staff , hands over a gift to crown Princess Victoria on December 16 , 2004: a T-shirt and a cap with Media-Booms logo.

It seems this wasn´t mentioned in the official calendar.

Attachments

• hc1.jpg
    hc1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 258
Lena said:
It seems this wasn´t mentioned in the official calendar.
It was, but it wasn't precised. The calendar said:

> H.R.H. The Crown Princess
Visit to Karlskrona & attendance at the naming of a new corvette for the Navy
Karlskrona, Blekinge County

and in Swedish:

Besök i Karlskrona
Närvaro vid dop av Marinens korvett

Both these things are in Karlskrona, but they didn't specify what she would be doing in the first part of her visit. But now we know. :) The calendar has been updated since it was originally added though, the King has two things this Tuesday - from the beginning he had a clear week...

A few more from Fotomarktplatz:

Attachments

• hc2.jpg
    hc2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 252
  • hc3.jpg
    hc3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 257
  • hc4.jpg
    hc4.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 232
It seems Madeleine has infected her elder sister. Or why this high necked pullover + the neckerchief/scarf? Besides she looks as if she would have a cold.

To the article on the Australia-visit from Dennis (Thank you!):

1. What would happen, if she would really get engaged in January? Would Danne go with her? Or maybe this means, that she won´t get engaged before April, or even not in 2005 (???)

2. I wonder if Victoria will meet Frederik and Mary. Maybe she will travel to Australia earlier, so that they can meet in private.

3. With Australia Victoria will have visited all inhabited continents (yes, I know some ppl also live in the antarctic, but I guess for a swedish princess (and most persons), this isn´t very attractive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom