Crown Princess Mary's Accessories: January 2004 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sure does have great shoes. It looks like she has new shoes to go with the new haircut.

Mary had on some wonderful black & white shoes today.....I want them.

Sorry dazzling but i can't open any of the links you posted.

RachelD said:
She's wearing her "engagment shoes"!!! Well, I like to refer to them as her "engagment shoes"....I love these shoes:wub: ...picture #8.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/586108-post174.html

How many times has she worn these shoes?

i guess everything worn on her engagment day is referred as "the engagment ..." its like with the dress/coat she wore, when its talked about its referred to as "the engagment dress":) very pretty shoes, intresting she is still wearing them

RachelD said:
True isn't it? Funny how we tend to label items used for a special day or occasion with the title of what they were used for.
Well, I'm glad she's a great recycler. Great example for all of us! And she's lucky her feet have not gotten swollen yet...or those shoes would not have fit! I wonder what her secret is???

Didn't she loose weight after her wedding? So probably her feet are back to what they were...

Danish Royal Watchers have the newest photos of Mary at a Christianing.

Those photos are the exact same as the many photos posted yesterday in the Danish forum. :) Essentially, they are re-hashed.

Several of the shoes worn by Princess Mary are designed by Mermaid.
Mermaid Shoes - Designer skomærke af en sjælden omhyggelig og eksklusiv kvalitet
Click on Dansk or English, a new window opens.
Clikck on Menu then History. Under History, click on Press and several
articles in pdf format appear on the window. If you scroll through them, there are several articles about Princess Mary with pictures.

-Ayvee

Last edited:
Prss. Mary shoes are wonderful, now I know why - and she really seems to be loyal to that brand too.

I saw the website, they are beautiful shoes!

This looks like a new scarf, but could be wrong. Worn Nov 25, 2007. Its quite pretty, colorful & fun.
Pic 1 -- pic 2(polfoto)

I don't think the colour is the same, one is beje and the other is pink but they look very similar. Mary loves to wear these warm scarfs and they look beautiful on her, a very nice accessoire!

I think she looks good, but I would just have liked for her to wear a tighter pant. The baggy knees over the top of the boot didn't really look that great.

And I also prefer some tighter pants on high boots, they look mucht more elegant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom