Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events Part 3 : May 2006 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:
paca said:
It says in the summary that according to the French and Monegasques law, due to the public recognition, he would have a right to the name of Grimaldi at the age of 18 (he surely has a right to the nationality) and apparently the lawyer thinks that he would also have a right to the title. Considering the constitution though, he doesn't and unless it is changed, I don't see how that'll work. Besides he would have to find a judge who would even consider his case in Monaco and a court in France has no right (and I most certainly doubt that they would want to get invoved in this sort of thing) to decide who is going to be the head of another country. I think someone just wants to cash in on the poor kid. or keep the story in peoples minds. In any case, I wish for all parties involved, that some quiet will come to this. But I suppose until PA has legit children, there won't be an end to it.

I agree. Somebody would probably find any reason to make some money off the story. Personally, I thought the body of the discussion had been reduced to past events, but it seems the subject will always be swirling around out there. IMO, NC moved herself so close to Monaco because she wants to be as 'handy' as possible like she made herself before, and just as insistent and pushy as possible. IMO she will do anything to make herself part of that family, whether they approve of not she would try to stake her claim to social status thru the boy. I certanly do not see Albert marrying her, and I would be totally completely shocked if he ever did. Given her public behavior and what she confessed to have done privately, could anyone from Monaco ever imagine her for their princess? For any reason?:eek: :confused: :cool: :eek:

Last edited:
Lillia said:
:eek:

I agree. Somebody would probably find any reason to make some money off the story. Personally, I thought the body of the discussion had been reduced to past events, but it seems the subject will always be swirling around out there. IMO, NC moved herself so close to Monaco because she wants to be as 'handy' as possible like she made herself before, and just as insistent and pushy as possible. IMO she will do anything to make herself part of that family, whether they approve of not she would try to stake her claim to social status thru the boy. I certanly do not see Albert marrying her, and I would be totally completely shocked if he ever did. Given her public behavior and what she confessed to have done privately, could anyone from Monaco ever imagine her for their princess? For any reason?:eek: :confused: :cool: :eek:

You are so right. This is just a matter of a fling. He has or certainly did not have any idea that this would go further. The poor child is a "by-product". He does not fit into their scheme of things. I believe, PA, is a kind and decent person. Just as many other monarchs have had flings and then had "cast off" offspring, creating for them some title and world, it is not expected that he will jump into the line of succession. I am sure if the child were wholly caucasian, it would be the same thing. Sally Hemmings and Thomas Jefferson have nothing to do with this.

I am somewhat perturbed by the manner in which Nicole is discussed on this board, relative to how PA is treated. I realize that everyone has their own view of her and him, and I respect that. But I think a few things are worth noting:

1. Unless someone knows otherwise, I don't think Nicole purchased that villa in the South of France. My guess is that PA had something to do with that super-high-priced real estate purchase. So it's not likely that only Nicole that wanted her situated there. I daresay PA could have had her located elsewhere in France--this is a man with power. I have no idea why PA didn't have her located elsewhere. But it does make one think!

2. If any other 48+ balding, heavyset man behaved as PA does most of us would have branded him as completely unacceptable. Let's see: (i) he has sired at least one child out of wedlock (and then blamed the child's mother--as if a billionaire has no access to birth control), (ii) he has another woman claiming he is the father of her daughter, (iii) he was accused by a third woman of fathering her child, but the claim turned out to be false--really, that is just too much right there! It's enough for a Maury Povich/Ricky Lake/Jerry Springer show! But people keep acting as if PA needs to marry a "suitable" woman. What in the world is so suitable about him?

3. No one stays with someone 5 years just for sex. The sex-honeymoon wears off much sooner.

4. Whatever Nicole said when she talked, keep in mind that she stayed out of the limelight for ~7 (read it again: ~7 years). Five when she was with PA, and almost 2 more AFTER Alex was born. No other woman PA was with kept anything secret for more than a month.

I do not condone her conduct with respect to the media, but the suggestion that she is unsuitable for someone like PA is something I find laughable. I think they are perfectly suited--of think of it this way--he is NO better than she is.

Qsophy said:
I am somewhat perturbed by the manner in which Nicole is discussed on this board, relative to how PA is treated. I realize that everyone has their own view of her and him, and I respect that. But I think a few things are worth noting:

1. Unless someone knows otherwise, I don't think Nicole purchased that villa in the South of France. My guess is that PA had something to do with that super-high-priced real estate purchase. So it's not likely that only Nicole that wanted her situated there. I daresay PA could have had her located elsewhere in France--this is a man with power. I have no idea why PA didn't have her located elsewhere. But it does make one think!

2. If any other 48+ balding, heavyset man behaved as PA does most of us would have branded him as completely unacceptable. Let's see: (i) he has sired at least one child out of wedlock (and then blamed the child's mother--as if a billionaire has no access to birth control), (ii) he has another woman claiming he is the father of her daughter, (iii) he was accused by a third woman of fathering her child, but the claim turned out to be false--really, that is just too much right there! It's enough for a Maury Povich/Ricky Lake/Jerry Springer show! But people keep acting as if PA needs to marry a "suitable" woman. What in the world is so suitable about him?

3. No one stays with someone 5 years just for sex. The sex-honeymoon wears off much sooner.

4. Whatever Nicole said when she talked, keep in mind that she stayed out of the limelight for ~7 (read it again: ~7 years). Five when she was with PA, and almost 2 more AFTER Alex was born. No other woman PA was with kept anything secret for more than a month.

I do not condone her conduct with respect to the media, but the suggestion that she is unsuitable for someone like PA is something I find laughable. I think they are perfectly suited--of think of it this way--he is NO better than she is.

HAHAHA amazing post! there are always two sides to everything, and everyone huh?

paca said:
It says in the summary that according to the French and Monegasques law, due to the public recognition, he would have a right to the name of Grimaldi at the age of 18 (he surely has a right to the nationality) and apparently the lawyer thinks that he would also have a right to the title. Considering the constitution though, he doesn't and unless it is changed, I don't see how that'll work. Besides he would have to find a judge who would even consider his case in Monaco and a court in France has no right (and I most certainly doubt that they would want to get invoved in this sort of thing) to decide who is going to be the head of another country. I think someone just wants to cash in on the poor kid. or keep the story in peoples minds. In any case, I wish for all parties involved, that some quiet will come to this. But I suppose until PA has legit children, there won't be an end to it.

That's very interesting. I forgot the detail on nationality. The child was born in France from a Togonese citizen, right? So his rights are based on French law more than Monaco's? Another question, is Nicole a French citizen?

Qsophy said:

I totally agree with everything you said, except maybe that if you see someone just a few days a month (and mainly in a different city than the one where you live) it can be just sex, or anyway little more than sex, and nothing to do with love. For everything else, WORD!

Last edited:
Toledo said:
That's very interesting. I forgot the detail on nationality. The child was born in France from a Togonese citizen, right? So his rights are based on French law more than Monaco's? Another question, is Nicole a French citizen?
No matter where the child is born and which Nationality the other parent has, nowadays every child descendent of a Monegasques has a right to claim Monegasque nationality. French law applies in France to everyone living in France no matter their nationality. As far as I know that is the case in all countries. In matters of custody a French court would have to decide, because his center of living and that of his mum are in France (so they can decide over custody and child support payments, nothing else). Where it comes to heritage (in regards to PA only of course)Monaco law applies, since it is where PA lives.

Qsophy said:

Waoh its like you were reading my mind. That is exactly what i feel. PA is definately not a suitable prince material. He falls under the same categorie with his girlfriends. And yes i have said it before too, they were together for five years. I don't think they were together after she got pregnant but had she not been pregnant, they would probably still be together. She messed up but so did he.

Grace said:
I totally agree with everything you said, except maybe that if you see someone just a few days a month (and mainly in a different city than the one where you live) it can be just sex, or anyway little more than sex, and nothing to do with love. For everything else, WORD!
. I agree with you it it probably wasn't love, but like someone else said, just sex, I don't think would last for five years. They definately had something serious. Not marriage serious but serious enough for them to keep it going for so long. So much so that he was ok sleeping with her with no protection and by that i mean condom. Unless you are an idiot, you do not do that with someone you are just having sex with.

jabilo said:
. I agree with you it it probably wasn't love, but like someone else said, just sex, I don't think would last for five years. They definately had something serious. Not marriage serious but serious enough for them to keep it going for so long. So much so that he was ok sleeping with her with no protection and by that i mean condom. Unless you are an idiot, you do not do that with someone you are just having sex with.

I am sure he found her attractive and as time passed he thought she would remain discreet. Good enough for a sex relationship. Who knows how many other woman there were, that haven't had babies and decided to become front page news. Look, many people, including my self, assumed he was gay. Now, I see that that was totally wrong. Whatever his reasons to have all these relationships and not look for the "correct" partner, none of us know. Princes Charles had a wife and having an affair was not a problem for him. It seems some men, many royals especially, think they can "have their cake and eat it, too". PA is no better or wose than they. He seems like a nice guy and when Nicole decided to have the baby, she must have known that he would be at odds with the situation. She has opened this can of worms publicly and now this poor little boy has his story splashed all about.

It seems a few people are determined to overlook the fact that PA is the father and was determined to see that the child was comfortable,INCLUDING AND ESPECIALLY the villa. Some people need to read some people need to read some May,June,July and even September interviews with both NC and PA.

I wouldn't, some of you,put your convictions about possible current behavior of NC's. I don't imagine anyone has seen any news of her in months. It is now a year. Aren't some of you so eager to paint her as a ridiculously desperate nut, that you misuse some of the information given in interviews. And somebody, above said this will go on. Yes, but there have been some interesting takes on it,but some people, I don't know, hum drum,drone, drone,same, same.

Nicole and Baby Alex He so handsome i want to kiss him....Photo from keystone press

Nicole house I believe she has move in It cost over 2million (be nice ladies I like her :) ) Photo from getty images

Attachments

• Copy of img_pre.jpg
    Copy of img_pre.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 1,024
  • img_pre.jpg
    img_pre.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 997
  • 53222932.jpg
    53222932.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 928
  • 53222946.jpg
    53222946.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 397
BurberryBrit said:
Alex has a nice house :)
Indeed.Prince Albert is doing the best for his son.Where is this house?Do they spend any time in Paris?

Kastalia said:
Indeed.Prince Albert is doing the best for his son.Where is this house?Do they spend any time in Paris?
The house is in villefranche I think is only 10mts or less from monaco.

Thanks PAMA. For both pics. I especially like that one of Alex, his eyes are always searching and glistening. I guess you and I are sold on him.

Pama, I got your suggestion up there. A lot of people have their own opinions about her looks. The pics, pama, however appreciated are from Sept. 2005,the one of her going into the courthouse, I think was the caption. In her human behalf, she looks weary, lost a lot of weight, clothes not fitting. I think at this time she was fighting for custody of her older children-how weary life was for her, I imagine. Just know how I look when I'm going through H and Highwater.

Oh and I think she was 34 in December,Sashajones.

Wow, Villefranche! It's a charming seaside town and a great place to raise little Alex.

I really wonder how often PA sees his son.Does little Alexandre spend any time in Monaco?I think he should,after all he is a Grimaldi.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Stephanie of Caroline has met him yet?

i never knew albet took such great care of his son....i wasn't really a fan of his befor because i was under the impression he was out of his son's life based on an interview he did in the states..but to have a home so close to monaco must mean he wants his son near by and he can see him without the hassle of the press

It makes me wonder do you think that caroline and Stephanie knew about Alex before the press found out or was it a surprise to them too.

i would think caroline knew at least.. because there so close

louisgarrel said:
i would think caroline knew at least.. because there so close

don't forget how close steph and albi are too. it may have been a family secret. i'm sure they were aware.

i just adore little alex he is so cute and those eyes..wow. hehe anyways is there any new photos of him?

bsb05 Hi . So you're entranced with Alexandre's eyes. If you have seen the early baby pics somewhere or on Goggle Image you will see that he had big glaring old-soul eyes. And now those same eyes have taken on a deep examining stare.

It may be that we will have to make do with the Dec pics for a while. I am of the impression that a stratgegized blackout or silence of some sort is in force for the purposes of creating a "wholesome","fresh" uncumbered image for the romance and the possible nuptials. We can hope for Alex's August b irthday, at least

kaydura0717 said:
It makes me wonder do you think that caroline and Stephanie knew about Alex before the press found out or was it a surprise to them too.
I have the same question.And i wonder how they reacted when they found out!Especially Caroline:rolleyes:

enchantednights said:
don't forget how close steph and albi are too. it may have been a family secret. i'm sure they were aware.

OK, I may be getting dramatic here, but Caro just won a UNICEF award for her work with children, right? Does she have a relationship with her nephew? I mean, does Alex see anyone in his family besides his mother? At his age, he is probably asking about his father. It breaks my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom