Colorized photos of the Romanovs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How interesting and lovely are all these pictures. Thank you for sending them.

AnastasiaEvidence, You have made a serious contribution in this thread.
Thank you very much for your colorized photos. I appreciate deeply your work.

Val, super-duper great photos! I love these!

You are all SO amazing at colorizing, I don't even dare to try to do it :) I know it will be a disaster then :)

Thank you very much Zelia and Shamaine!
Please try Zelia, it really would be nice to have others post their colourings here...
My other program Adobe Photoshop 7 has corrupted in April and had stop working. So I got a trial in May for APCS3 and my trial ends on June 22!

These will be my last days coloring.

Olga and Tatiana 1900
OTMA in the woods...
OTMA in Mauve Room
Tatiana in 1914

Those colorized pictures are amazing! Although I have seen most of the pictures before, it was like seeing them for the first time, or at least, in a totally new light.

Those colorized pictures are amazing! Although I have seen most of the pictures before, it was like seeing them for the first time, or at least, in a totally new light.

I agree. It makes them seem so much more real, doesn't it?

Wow i didn't know this thread existed! Great coloured pics! You are very good at this. Maria was beautiful.

:previous:
I have never seen older pictures of the Romanov children.
They are very very beautiful thank you very much Anastasia Evidence. :)

:previous: aww the pic of Anastasia and Alexei is too cute...love it!:flowers:

The OTMA girls were very pretty (i love that pic of Anastasia in 1914). Thanks for the colorized photos of Grace Kelly. They are great!

I appreciate your many comments Natalie. You really make me feel happy about my colorings....:angel: This really does encourage me to color even more....

:)
Here's my last one of Grace Kelly.

Oh! the last one of Grace Kelly is now officially my fav one! And please darling, you are welcome, you deserve it! You are great at colouring!.

I've found these on the net, so sorry if it's a repost:
Romanov Colored Photos

:flowers:

Oh! the last one of Grace Kelly is now officially my fav one! And please darling, you are welcome, you deserve it! You are great at colouring!.

I've found these on the net, so sorry if it's a repost:
Romanov Colored Photos

:flowers:
Those photos haven't been posted yet.
If there are any other black and white photos you wanted colored you can post them here and I can color them for you..:flowers:

Those are very beautiful Nathalie!
I'm a big fan VelkokneznaMaria's of artwork. I love all those other coloruings too! My favourite it the third photo.! I lost my USB stick again! ugh! I won't be colouring.:nonono::nonono::nonono: found it!!!!!

cute video of many colourings. Hope you all will love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAhEe6dW4yk

Back
Top Bottom