Colorized photos of the Romanovs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you, AnastasiaEvidence! :flowers:

I'm confusing Olga and Maria, now that's alarming. :eek:
The last picture (of Anastasia and Alexei) was your work, I believe?

EDIT: Great job, yet again. :)
The picture of OTMA (in front of the ship) is wonderful: you can really see how close those sisters were.

Last edited:
Thank you, AnastasiaEvidence! :flowers:

I'm confusing Olga and Maria, now that's alarming. :eek:
The last picture (of Anastasia and Alexei) was your work, I believe?
Yes, the last photo of Anastasia and Alexei is mine. The person who downloaded the picture on imageshack cropped it.

Thanks for your friendship, and comments, Marsel!That photo of the four girls hugging each other is so cute. It shows how close they really were as sisters.

:previous:

I've downloaded the picture to Imageshack but the cropping is not my work: I found the picture on Google (and remembered it from here - I've done a very extensive search on the OTMAA today).
Some of the colouring and background details appear to be changed as well: your original work looks better, in my opinion. :)

Last edited:
thanks for the colorization of Tzarina Alix,
its brill
One day you ll have to tell us your secrets

thanks for the colorization of Tzarina Alix,
its brill
One day you ll have to tell us your secrets
Thanks,SilverStar! :butterfly:I can post the list of steps for coloring photos here, if you want. I got some special techniques that I'm keeping a secret as.:D I'm using Adobe Photoshop.
Do you want to download adobe photoshop and try coloring pictures? I can send you my instructions. I can also post it all here !

It's probably a better option to start a thread in Members' Corner for discussion of the technical side of colourising photos.

I've downloaded the picture to Imageshack but the cropping is not my work: I found the picture on Google (and remembered it from here - I've done a very extensive search on the OTMAA today).
Some of the colouring and background details appear to be changed as well: your original work looks better, in my opinion. :)
Thanks!:angel: I also notice the difference between the two photos. In the cropped version it looks like someone retouched the photo and made it lighter and appear as if it waas their own. You can still tell that the photo is mine anyway.
I've also seen many of my colourized photos on google. The cropped version must have came from tinypic. Someone downloaded it from here and cropped it.
Alexei and Anastasia This was my original colourized version of the photo.

Thanks,SilverStar! :butterfly:I can post the list of steps for coloring photos.....
end quote

thanks, if you ever start a thread explaining things,
let me know, its great to bring these b and w photos to
life and often I prefer them to real colour photos !

Anastasia and Velkokneza, thank you very much for the pics. :flowers:

I also thank you AnastasiaEvidence and Velkoknezna! :flowers: Wonderful pictures! This pic from Olga and Maria fascinates me because of their absolutely fabulous clothing. What a stunning fashion it was in those days :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those pics are so good Velkoknezna! Your new one Anastasia is also very beautiful (as always!) :)

These three photos-wallpaper are wonderful!!!!!
Anastasia, when you create them, you give the photos one more interesting story and show me and others more and more beautiful, extra best photos!!!:rolleyes:
Thank you, Dear Anastasia!

Last edited by a moderator:
Queenofthelight, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I don't know what to say...
Tatiana, Anastasia, Nicholas and Olga with one officer.

Young Olga - I think she's really cute here.

Anastasia with her aunt Olga- for ArchduchessZelia

Nicholas and his children- This one is for Queenofthelight!

Great colourings Anastasia! The one with little Olga is so cute!

Little Olga, Tatiana and Maria pic is gorgeous! I love them when they were babies! (right now downloading for my notebook's wallpaper :D)
And the last one is funny!

Back
Top Bottom