Colorized photos of the Romanovs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nicholas was such a handsome boy according to the pics =P very nice.
Thanks for the photos!

TatianaZ those are beautiful colorings. I love them all! The last four of Nicholas are very pretty.

Tashusik, thank you for sending these wonderful photos of little cutie Nicholas!:flowers: I haven't seen a few of them earlier.:)

Young Nicholas looks so handsome at all photos.
You have a great collection of them:flowers:
Thank you very much, Tashusik!!!:)

Princess Alix, the tragic Tsarina... reminds me
of Princess Di in this pic
She was a lovely Princess.
(maybe someone could colourize this pic for us ? )

pyrgw.jpg

Great pic Silvestar! i also really liked the ones you posted tashusik:flowers:

Sure, I'm going to work on that portrait of Alix, SilverStar. I'll try to post my colourize version as soon as possible.:rolleyes: You probably will see it in three hours.

I'm having problems with logging on here. Information on this forum takes many hours to be updated. I don't know what the problem is! Everytime I log on here, I automatically get logged out and I can't even view my profile anymore:bang:

Wonderful as usual Anastasia! The Romanov family is my favourite one of these colourings. And Maria in her regiment Uniform is kinda funny! lol but i love Maria:flowers:

Thanks for the wallpapers of Maria and Anastasia, they are lovely:flowers:
Little Olga was so cute! And the rest of the wallpapers are great too.
May i ask who is Gilliard? Was he Anastasia's teacher or something? (i say from what i can tell of the wallpaper)

Thanks for the wallpapers of Maria and Anastasia, they are lovely:flowers:
Little Olga was so cute! And the rest of the wallpapers are great too.
May i ask who is Gilliard? Was he Anastasia's teacher or something? (i say from what i can tell of the wallpaper)
Pierre Gilliard was the Imperial children's French tutor. In the photo that I posted it was actually Sydney Gibbes the English tutor. He looks a little like Pierre Gilliard. Here's a photo of Gilliard with Olga and Tatiana.

^Oh then i wasn't that wrong was i? thank you for the answer:flowers:

Maria in schoolroom! Your colorings are awesome. Maria was so beautiful. Well, actually all the OTMA girls were very pretty, but i don't know why i like Maria so much.

Maria in schoolroom! Your colorings are awesome. Maria was so beautiful. Well, actually all the OTMA girls were very pretty, but i don't know why i like Maria so much.
Thanks again! :royalrobes:I know. They're my favorite sisters. OTMA are so nice. :D Mashka's Photographic Scrapbook This is my favorite Maria website. Have you seen it before? I love this website!

Thanks for the photos! And don't worry about the others, take your time. I really appreciate it. Thanks again! :flowers:

:previous: Oh don't worry please! The pics are wonderful! I really appreciate that you take your time searching for the bigger versions of these photos. I really like the job you made, congratulations!:flowers:
Thank you very much:angel:

Those coloured pictures are quite frankly amazing: even the most well-known pictures have a completely new look. Wonderful job, everyone! :flowers:
AnastasiaEvidence, some of the pictures you've created are just plain marvellous. :)

I was also looking through the coloured pictures at this website (link was kindly provided in this thread) and I have a question: is it Maria or Anastasia in these two pictures (*picture1* *picture 2*)? I never seem to be able to tell the two apart in the pictures from their early childhood, and it’s even more confusing with coloured pictures.

And could someone tell me when this picture of Anastasia and Alexei was taken?

Last edited:
Those coloured pictures are quite frankly amazing: even the most well-known pictures have a completely new look. Wonderful job, everyone! :flowers:
AnastasiaEvidence, some of the pictures you've created are just plain marvellous. :)
Thank you, Marsel!

I was also looking through the coloured pictures at this website (link was kindly provided in this thread) and I have a question: is it Maria or Anastasia in these two pictures (*picture1* *picture 2*)? I never seem to be able to tell the two apart in the pictures from their early childhood, and it’s even more confusing with coloured pictures.
The first photo isn't of Maria or Anastasia, it's actually Olga. Picture #2 is Maria.

And could someone tell me when this picture of Anastasia and Alexei was taken?
That photo of Alexei and Anastasia was taken in either 1907 or 1908.

I've made some new colorings.
Alix with OTMA.

Alix with baby Anastasia

Nicholas with baby Olga

OTMA together

Alix and Olga

Back
Top Bottom