Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana current events: part 1 (Aug. 2010 - Feb. 2016)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Lia. I think so, too. Many of those couples like to travel and spend time together right after their wedding. :)

I have seen one photo of Tatiana in a celebration in London, the passed month.

In case somebody is interested: Tatiana got her own "profile" on the greek royals website....:whistling:

Its very interesting that Tatiana is referred to as HRH Princess Tatiana on the site and Marie Chantal is HRH Crown Princess Pavlos. Any one know why?

I have no idea and it seems weird to me too. But I have to mention that the Greek version has some differences in the titles from the English one. Marie Chantal is listed as "Princess Marie Chantal" and not " HRH Crown Princess Pavlos" and the Greek equivalents for HM and HRH are not used in front of the titles. So it could be that the people managing the site were informed to include Tatiana in one way in the Greek version and in another in the English but they got confused and used the same phrasing in both versions. If my guessing is correct then it will be changed in due time . If not, we have a "mystery" to solve :D

Its very interesting that Tatiana is referred to as HRH Princess Tatiana on the site and Marie Chantal is HRH Crown Princess Pavlos. Any one know why?

I read it and my best guess is that she that it's because she isn't the Crown Princess in her own right and on the Greek version, she is listed as Princess Marie-Chantal.

I have no idea and it seems weird to me too. But I have to mention that the Greek version has some differences in the titles from the English one. Marie Chantal is listed as "Princess Marie Chantal" and not " HRH Crown Princess Pavlos" and the Greek equivalents for HM and HRH are not used in front of the titles. So it could be that the people managing the site were informed to include Tatiana in one way in the Greek version and in another in the English but they got confused and used the same phrasing in both versions. If my guessing is correct then it will be changed in due time . If not, we have a "mystery" to solve :D

I agree, i think its a mistake from one version to the other, i am sure that they will eventually see it and fix it.

I read it and my best guess is that she that it's because she isn't the Crown Princess in her own right and on the Greek version, she is listed as Princess Marie-Chantal.
They have fixed it now :flowers:

It is true, they have changed it today, now is HRH Princess Marie Chantal and Princess Tatiana. it was a mistake!!!

Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana are very handsomes in this pictures, thanks!!!

Then please change her birthdate as well....:whistling:

Tatiana attended the premiere of 'Ultrasuede: In Search Of Halston'
at The Electric Cinema on November 22, 2010 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Tatiana looks lovely in thses pictures. I like her best with her hair down.

If she wears it like that, she often looks much younger in my eyes :)

Yesterday, the couple went out together:

Prince and Princess Nikolaos of Greece at the Chanel party at Phillips in
support of the charity SAFE, London, November 23, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

They look quite happy, nice seeing them out & about, its been a while since we sew them.
She looks great with her up or down, she is a pretty women.

Princess Tatiana looks so mature; this is beautiful.

So nice to see them casually dressed and having fun with friends:flowers:

I hope we get a baby announcement in few months ;)

Prince Nikolaos always has beard in winter.Why???

Still got the honeymoon sparkle about them!:flowers::);):lol: They're a gorgeous couple.

Still got the honeymoon sparkle about them!:flowers::);):lol: They're a gorgeous couple.

They are.The Family uses one of the pics of the wedding as their Christmas card this year,too beautifull.:)

The pictures look wonderful, lovely to see them.

I think Nikolaus is the one who ressembles more to the King.

Pavlos ressembles more Q.Anne Marie

Is it the picture with the Kings, and parents of Tatiana? I haven´t arrived christmas card

Happy New Year to alls. The last year was the wedding of Prince Nicholas, I think this year they will be children..They are a beautiful couple.

A Swiss magazine in the month december said, the best friend of Tatiana had confirmed that the Princes Nicolas and Tatiana would be expecting their first child....
It is normal that magazines say this, but the magazine said that it was said by the best friend of Tatiana.
The web has not said nothing, it is not official, but it would be a good new

A Swiss magazine in the month december said, the best friend of Tatiana had confirmed that the Princes Nicolas and Tatiana would be expecting their first child....
It is normal that magazines say this, but the magazine said that it was said by the best friend of Tatiana.
The web has not said nothing, it is not official, but it would be a good new

These would be great news :flowers: but i remember reading somewhere that usually a pregnancy is announced when the first trimester is completed. So if the Princess is indeed expecting i think that the office will wait a while.

ps: Why would a best friend talk to the press about such a private matter?If its true its not a best friend behavior imo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom