Preparations for the 10th Anniversary Concert and Memorial Service

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On VH1 they're already starting to showing commercials of Concert for Diana. :)

Ebay has tickets for the concert, one seller looks very fishy though, selling a "VIP pass" for $1,700, but the seller has no feedback and no previous sales or buys. Very odd. :rolleyes:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Ebay has tickets for the concert, one seller looks very fishy though, selling a "VIP pass" for $1,700, but the seller has no feedback and no previous sales or buys. Very odd. :rolleyes:

Try not to buy those tickets, CasiraghiTrio, no matter how much you want them!:eek:

HRH Kimetha said:
Try not to buy those tickets, CasiraghiTrio, no matter how much you want them!:eek:
Oh lord, don't worry! I couldn't go anyway. It's not the money. I could go if I had the time........... but I can't, and I wouldn't buy the shady "VIP pass" off ebay anyhow! hehe
:lol:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Oh lord, don't worry! I couldn't go anyway. It's not the money. I could go if I had the time........... but I can't, and I wouldn't buy the shady "VIP pass" off ebay anyhow! hehe
:lol:
Ahh and I was so looking forward to seeing you in the VIP box! :neutral: :ROFLMAO:

Skydragon said:
Ahh and I was so looking forward to seeing you in the VIP box! :neutral: :ROFLMAO:
Haha yeah, can't make it. I've booked too much polo for this summer! :lol: See ya at Cirencester?

Ana_77 said:
Boy I really hope that we are not going to have Charles and Camilla take two with William and Kate. If he's still that attatched to her, why did he break it off? I really dont want to see him marry someone else if he's still in love with her. That was a tragedy for all concerned the last time.

scooter said:
Boy I really hope that we are not going to have Charles and Camilla take two with William and Kate. If he's still that attatched to her, why did he break it off? I really dont want to see him marry someone else if he's still in love with her. That was a tragedy for all concerned the last time.

If Kate was involved in the planning of the concert, as the article states, then it would be extremely rude for William NOT to invite her to attend. It doesn't mean that he intended the invitation or that she acccepted it in any romantic sense.

Just a reminder that this thread is to discuss the upcoming concert and memorial service. General news should go in the Diana news thread, and news about books and movies belongs in the relevant threads in Royal Library.

Thanks.

Elspeth

British Forum moderator

Wow! It looks like July 1st will be a busy day for us all. We have two events. 1) The concert given in honor of Princess Diana and 2) Denmark has a christianing!

I hope that a charitable soul will have the kindness to put the concert video on YouTube :angel: . France is not a good country for events touching the Royals ... No broadcasting for us :bang: . Vive la France :franceflag:

My goodness! What a mess!

If what the article says is true, we have two wealthy, privileged, well educated yet extraordinarily naive young men - not boys, and one of them the 25 year old future king! - throwing a birthday party for their 10 years deceased mother and making the guests pay. It is not a charity fundraiser, but an embarrassing mess, with macabre overtones.

I always thought the concert was a peculiar idea, but thought at least it would raise money for Diana's charities. Seems that's not the object.

It really seems quite odd to me, and getting odder. :beamup:

Roslyn said:
I always thought the concert was a peculiar idea, but thought at least it would raise money for Diana's charities. Seems that's not the object.
It really seems quite odd to me, and getting odder. :beamup:
Weird is the word I would use. I also find it strange that they say people need reminding of how amazing their mother was, someone should tell them if people need reminding, time has moved on for them.

recent Prince William articles

Today I felt inspired to google up the latest news on Prince Harry just to see if there was anything different to the norm.

I found one article that said Harry wrote a letter thanking certain RnB artistes for writing a song marking the 10th anniversary of his mom's passing.

Harry's Thumbs up for Diana Song

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not personally going but i know someone from another royal website and they said they got tickets but it was tough becasue they're all around 100 dollas so she really excited she got them. She ahd to get them in december and she said they sold out within minutes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vh1 will be showing the concert at 11am eastern North American time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom