Video for Princess Caroline & Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put together a slideshow of Andrea pictures. It's my first vid, so it isn't very good :nonono: but you're welcome to have a look at it.

Andrea Casiraghi

ummm... what exactly is she saying?

"That's enough now, really." and about the fashion show, "It was magnificent, there!"

I'm taking French, and also somebody else on this forum elaborated on the first part of what she said, although I didn't catch all of it. But it was highly obvious she was annoyed. :whistling:

Please remember: this is a thread for videos you yourself have
made, not one for video links in general, therefore some posts have
been moved to the right thread: Video Links - Family of Monaco.

This is a video I made about Caroline and Charlotte. I tried to upload it on youtube, but they wouldn't allow my audiotrack. Anyway, one of the things I like about both Stephanie and Caroline is that they seem like such good, hands-on, affectionate mothers. Caroline in particular---I remember seeing pics of Andrea and Pierre hugging their mother, and that is something you rarely see among grown men, even mama's boys. But I chose the relationship between her and Charlotte because...well, I'm not sure lol. I think it probably has something to do with the fact that they look so much alike. Anyway, I'm not trying to say Charlotte is her favorite or anything---she seems to dote on her children equally and there are numerous sweet moments captured between Caroline and them respectively. I just like this mother/daughter duo for whatever reason. Sorry for the book. But here it is. Tell me what you think its my first video.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

does anyone know where to find the vh1 special The Fabulous Life of Young Royals?

does anyone know where to find the vh1 special The Fabulous Life of Young Royals?

You can try looking on vh1's website they have a section where you can watch video and it may be in there or if you try searching it on the website it may come up with times when it will be on tv next.

Documentary about Princess Caroline

ZDF.de is a german media channel that has many documentaries that can be viewed online. To view a 45 minute documentary about Princess Caroline and Stephanie, click on this link:

Die Fürsten von Monaco - ZDF.de

Then scroll down to the photos on the right of the page, click on "Video Caroline und Stéphanie" The documentary will download. There are several other documentaries about the Monaco Royals available.

ZDF.de is a german media channel that has many documentaries that can be viewed online. To view a 45 minute documentary about Princess Caroline and Stephanie, click on this link:

Die Fürsten von Monaco - ZDF.de

Then scroll down to the photos on the right of the page, click on "Video Caroline und Stéphanie" The documentary will download. There are several other documentaries about the Monaco Royals available.

Dear agogo, thank you very much for this bookmark!:previous:
The film deserves only good words and complements!!!:flowers:
I love the moment where little Princess Stephanie is singing a song, she is so lovely here!

Caroline's Voom portrait, shot by Robert Wilson. Channeling her mother in Hitchcock's Rear Window and John Singer Sargent's Portrait of Madame X. Here's Noah Khoshbin's (Robert Wilson's producer and collaborator) explanation of how the idea for the portrait came about, and its planning. :flowers:
Art Matters: Noah Khoshbin on Princess Caroline
YouTube - Robert Wilson - Voom Portraits: Princess Caroline of Monaco
I've attended the exhibition a couple of times and I have to say, Caroline's portrait is one of my favourites. Not just because I like her but because it has a kind of simplistic beauty. Willem Defoe's portrait is another favourite. ;) Anyway, they're all great! :D

Thank you so much for posting this Thecia. I have long been intrigued by the portrait & both the video & article enhance an understanding of it.

You're welcome! :flowers: I did originally have a video on one of my hard disks of the portraits making from concept through to the actual shooting of it but I seem to have misplaced it. Sorry! :sad:

haha She stuck her tongue out! :ROFLMAO: Caroline has a great sense of humor.

Nice Video!!!
In 1:06 i thought she was Charlotte at "le masquerade" (that organized by Carine Roitfeld)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom