the casiraghi trio dating outside their race

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Julio Santo Domingo is actually the grandfather of Tatiana, her father is his son, and it's true also that they have kind of 'half' of Columbia but also the latin america 'cause her grandfather owns a lot of companies like an aviaon company and drinks companies, etc

To be honest i dont think there is anything wrong with a mamber of monaco royal family or any other royal family to marry a black person or a person of a different race. It shouldnt matter because we are all the same and if it were to happen that a half balck person woulld suceed, there shouldnt be a big concern about this because collour isnt important its just skin deep. I think that thinking about this racial devide doesnt make you any better than racist people years ago. If you cant see past colour or any race, then its a shame because every body is equal.
fandesacs2003 said:
Ηα Ηα Ηα

I would be delighted to see Prince William (Or Harry) marry a black rasta barefoot girl:cool:
And all wedding guests dance on Bob Marley

It would bring some funny to this sad family

Imagine the Queen's face keeping her dignity, as usually
I dont even find this funny because it is just steroetypical devide.

lady_windsor said:
To be honest i dont think there is anything wrong with a mamber of monaco royal family or any other royal family to marry a black person or a person of a different race. It shouldnt matter because we are all the same and if it were to happen that a half balck person woulld suceed, there shouldnt be a big concern about this because collour isnt important its just skin deep. I think that thinking about this racial devide doesnt make you any better than racist people years ago. If you cant see past colour or any race, then its a shame because every body is equal.

Im MY opinion it's nothing wrong, but in some people opinion it would be a drama. Some people said that if Diana was pregnant at the time of her death, it would be UNACCEPTABLE to have this child, and that the future Kink of England would have a half sibling from another race and another religion, so it's a miserable opinion, but unfortunately, many people share it,

To come back to the Monaco's, IMO they are quite open minded. Look at Albert;s story with NC. And all Stephanie's adventures.

Exactly, that is Tatiana´s father. I just read it today in a magazine. He is the richest man in Colombia.

lady_windsor said:

I completely agree with you, in my country it is absolutely impossible to talk about human "races" (that's why I always put that word into ""). But I think it is interesting to see, how different peoples have mixed, which features are from which origin... but that MUST ONLY be about looks.
I didn't find that "joke" funny, too.

What really bothers me is, that many people still have a problem with people from other nationalities, Most of them surely wouldn't call themselves "racist", they've just silly prejudices, which is them same for me.

But to come back to the topic IMO it is not important whether Tati or other Brazialians have a different "race" than europeans. People only think as far as they can see, I hope you get what I mean. She looks just like an european, not even necessarily like someone from south europe, she could also be german for exemple. IMO it would be interesting what these - let's say - people with prejudices say, when a Casiraghi has a girl/boyfriend who looks really different, like a black person. - that's a sad thing but unfortunately reality. But to say it once again: I don't think that the Grimaldi family has a problem with black... people, it's just the so called royal watchers and the yellow press, maybe other aristocratic families...

Mrs.Smith said:
I think, I've read somewhere that "half" of colombia is owned by tati's family, so is's possible.

i didn't know she was worth billions, i can't compete with that. i read her family was worth around 35 million

Last edited:
louisgarrel said:
i didn't know she was worth billions, i can't compete with that. i read her family was worth around 35 million

Yes, that is her family, though. It's a very big family, as she has many uncles and brothers and cousins who will likely inherit more than she will. But of course her family has so much money that they keep her in europe where she is probably safer than in colombia. I'm sure she is a very sheltered girl. Even though she is well-traveled, she is sheltered in the sense of a very wealthy person being protected from the ugly realities of the world.

On the nationality topic, I don't really think of Tatiana as being Colombian because she was born in Geneva and raised all her life in Europe. Her parents and much of her family are more New Yorkers than Colombians. Most of the males in her family follow a long tradition of going to the Ivy League in America.

Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
I think, I've read somewhere that "half" of colombia is owned by tati's family, so is's possible.
Her family can't own half of Colombia! I heard that her family owns the national airline or something like that

Since Andrea is Italian, there isn't a huge difference between him and his girlfriend. Not that it matters that he is Italian.

Race is unimportant to me; I would personally love to see more color in the Royal families!

Obviously this is an older thread, but everyone replying didn't notice that Rainier III's grandmother, Susana María de la Torre y Mier, was Mexican. Her family was part of the Mexican nobility... and no doubt, European, but also perhaps had Amerindian ancestors. Quite a few of those families married into European circles.

There is no mexican nobility. Maybe Susana Maria de la Torre was from a very wealthy family.

Oh I beg to differ. Mexico may not have a recognized, titled nobility anymore but there is definitely a Mexican aristocracy and always has been. There are a great many Mexicans who can (and will) trace their blood back to the oldest kings of Spain and some even back to the Azteca royals & nobility. There were also noble titles created during the initial period of independence was Mexico was an empire.
iVIVA MEXICO! iARRIBA MONACO!
:mexicoflag: :monacostandard: :monacoflag2:

True, that is what i wanted to say.
There are no recognized noble titles here in México. However, I dont think they can track descendants from any of the two 'empires', nor the Aztecs. Maybe from the Spanish houses.
I googled Susana María de la Torre and found that her family was very wealthy, they lived from commerce. They are also related to political families such as Porfirio Díaz's

Any way, ¡viva méxico!

What does any of this have to do with the Casiraghis?

And why are we discussing skin colour, race, nationality?

What makes me think that Caroline wouldn't mind her children dating outside their race is the fact that, some of her closest friends are black. Nelson Mandela, Christian Loubiton, and the African singer who's often seen with her (Caroline) and the Casiraghis. However, I don't know her personally so it's highly possible that she would mind. There's a big difference between being friends and dating, possibly marrying someone of a different race. And there's little diversity race-wise anyway among the Casiraghis friends.

What does any of this have to do with the Casiraghis?

And why are we discussing skin colour, race, nationality?

Exactly! :nonono: And, I would hope that the Princess Caroline is as progressive as she seems - her brother had a long-standing relationship with someone of color, which produced a child. I believe that her status as a non-royal with limited means, and being less than socially prominent, made her less than desirable to Prince Rainier. I would like to believe that if a person of color, from what they consider the "right" background (financially; much like Tatiana) comes into their children's lives, Princess Caroline would endorse the relationship, or marriage, if it came to that. I think what rich families fear is someone w/less means latching on to them for their money. It's too bad that at some level, money matters more than love, since assets and lineage need to be protected.....

Well, Alex would be the person outside Char's "race", but Beatrice not, I think. They are both so wealthy. I don't remember from where does come from Alex's money, but Beatrice has an aristocratric background very important.

there are traceable descendants of Moctezuma among spanish nobility and others probably living in mexico as well

What does it matter who they marry, as long they are decent and in love who are we to judge, remember would you like to be told who you can marry and who you cant????:nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom