Princess Alexandra Picture Thread Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
``Picture number 4 is really funny . Pr. Caroline let her little girl see how too skate..... Thanks, great finding TBHRC.

Does anyone have any current pictures of Princess Alexandra?

why are there so few pictures of her? do her parents protect her from the media?

Alexandra is adorable. She seems to be similar to EA. She may become a heartbraker in future.:) I also wish we could see more pics of her.

Well, there is no need to resist if pictures are as cute as these, Ianna ;) :) Although we already had several pics of that event, I feel like they are also new to me and I like them a lot, especially the last one together with your sweet caption :)

Princess Alexandra - The star of the monegasque National Day - Pic

So cute - baby Alexandra ;)

Princess Caroline of Monaco and baby Alexandra arriving at the Larcher Hospital in Nice

1 2 3 4 5

06/28/2004. Princess Caroline with husband Ernst August and daughter Alexandra in Corsica

1 2

Some more..... ;)

Cutie having fun with daddy - Pic

And having fun at National Day 2001

1 2 3 4 5

I miss her photos we don't see Alexandra often but i fully understand the reasons she's so protected.I saw somewhere here her pics from Zurs,just adorable and funny.
Helene

One pic more from MND 2006.

Serious little girl with lovely blue eyes:)

Here's another pic I have never seen before. Princess Caroline, Prince Ernst August and Princess Alexandra on winter vacation (you can also see Alexandra's nanny in the background):

http://i14.tinypic.com/5xikapj.jpg

Some 'new' pics of Princess Alexandra:

Alexandra at the beach with her nanny - Gallery

Having some trouble with her umbrella - Gallery

Having fun in the snow - Gallery

Summer 2007 - Gallery

In St. Remy with her parents - Gallery

Summer vacation 2004 or 2005 - Gallery

With daddy a friend and the family dog - Gallery

Leaving the church service, Christmas 2006 - Gallery

And in Zürs 2007 - Gallery

Various pics of Alexandra - Gallery

She's cute but I don`t think she will be as beautiful as her mother when she grows up

One pic more from MND 2006.

Serious little girl with lovely blue eyes:)

I've always thought that Alexandra didn't have the serious kind of beauty genes that the Casiraghi's did, but in this photo you can really see her resemblance to Charlotte. She's beautiful in her own way, and undeniably adorable.

Well, the Casiraghi family seems quite close, so while the media will (unfairly, and unfortunately) make comparisons between Charlotte and Alexandra regarding their looks, I would bet it won't matter to any of them; they'll love her just the same. By the way - she's adorable, and growing into an attractive young lady - AND, she's a little girl, still, so the press needs to find someone else to talk about....

I agree with horseygal. i think charlotte and alexandra are very close and both are pretty.

You know perhaps Alexandra is better off, not to have the type of media attention that Charlotte had at her age. I remember that Charlotte was barely 7 when all the magazines in Europe were hailing her a great beauty; 7 years of age. It is, quite frankly a shocking suprise, and a credit to her mother (and nannies and whoever) that Charlotte appears to be so blandly normal. Being considered as beautiful, as Charlotte always has been by the press, is I would imagine something of a curse. Being so beautiful in any case, can be something of a curse and quite isolating. Alexandra is lucky, she is having a relatively normal childhood; is apparently adored by her parents and siblings, and seems very happy.

I agree with you all that she seems absolutely beautiful, a very sweet girl, and all of the above, but I think that she is still hounded more than a 9 year old should be (she's 9 right?). I don't remember Charlotte ever being photographed in the sort of way that Alexandra seems to be; on the streets, with her siblings, while walking her dog, etc. Andrea, Charlotte, and Pierre were hidden away in St Remy, and I wish for Alexandra's sake that they would do the same for her, instead of flaunting her around Paris, the Med, Monaco, and all of her parents' official appearances. But I guess Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst have raised children before, and know better than I do. I just feel badly for the children that get caught in the middle. I mean, you would never see these number of pictures of Lady Louise Wessex (Prince Edward and Sophie, the Countess of Wessex's daughter), and the British tabloids and photographers are usually no good example. She is going to end up resenting all of this attention in the future, instead of making the funny faces taht she does now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom