The Duke & Duchess of Sussex and Family, News and Events 4: April-June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
y. In fact, Harry comes across as someone who has finally found his purpose in life. He has not destroyed lives. Encouraging people to seek help for mental illness, helping to fund feeding centers, helping to provide vaccines, giving hope to injured service personnel, and providing education to poor women and girls are wonderful achievements.

He could still do all of the above (and more) as a working member of the Royal Family.

Yes, it makes no sense. And Harry has publicly said before that William encouraged him to start the therapy he had for 2 1/2 years before he even met Meghan and how much it helped.:confused:

I have thought many times that Harry & Meghan should be stripped of their titles and that at some point the Royal Family will have to do something to try and make H & M stop with their attacks, but the more I think about it, I believe that the Royal Family should just behave indifferently to all H & M are saying. The last thing the RF needs to do is to give H & M any ammunition.

It is not like Harry and the RF can have any in depth discussions because there is the possibility the Gayle King will reveal the contents of them the next morning. Harry has made it quite clear that he is willing to trash his family and say anything that he thinks might garner him sympathy, but even someone only half-listening can see the blinding inconsistencies in his statements. What he does not realize is that eventually people get tired of hearing others complain, even people with legitimate problems, and that is really all he and Meghan have going for them right now.

The RF has been through worse. I have always thought that if they could survive the War of the Wales (which I remember very well) that they can survive almost anything. I am not saying that Harry does not have mental health problems, because I believe that he does. But, I honestly think that Harry's revelations of "his truth" about being a royal is a very public tantrum about not getting his way and I wonder if he will wake up one day regretting his behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry is angry that he didn’t get his Court, he’s angry/frustrated that William gets more attention, has more position...He’s angry that he wasn’t allowed to do half in/ half out....that’s why he’s attacking the Monarchy, his family, especially his father. Royal life wasn’t as dreadful as he makes it sound until he didn’t get everything he wanted.

As to #3...No, he doesn’t. This is a very deliberate attack on his family, designed to cause them as much pain as possible. He’s justifying exposing them by claiming that he’s doing this for his mental health. Harry doesn’t care about his family at all....and frankly I could say worse about how he feels about them

On Royal Confidential, they briefly mentioned the possibility that H and M might hold future bombshells over BRFs heads (like who made the so-called racist comment) should their titles be threatened. In other words, blackmail. I’m sorry to say that I wouldn’t put it past H and M.
This concerns me too. What other private things about the RF will they share with the public?

It might not have helped that he was in a long distance relationship and constantly flying back and forward to Canada.

Maybe Harry conflated all of his official royal trips with all of his trips to Canada to see Meghan in his head until they blurred together? That's all I can come up with to explain why his official royal work pre-Meghan was such an onerous chore that drove him to drugs and drinking every day. :ermm:

I'm not paying Apple TV for access to this - the first Oprah interview was bad enough and this sounds, from all who have been reporting on it, to be at least ten times worse.

This concerns me too. What other private things about the RF will they share with the public?
The beauty of it is that the more they run their mouths with discrepancies, the less believed they will be, even if they happen to share an occasional truth in a manner calculated to harm the people involved. They've just lied and contradicted themselves too much already.

re: Harry's latest with Oprah :eek:

and ironically. substantively eclipsed by William's impressive response to the Dyson report.

If this were a movie screenplay, it would most likely end with Meghan divorcing Harry but not before she secures Jeff Bezos who can launch her into the US Presidency.

But this is real life, and there is a lot of pain and turmoil in that marriage that is bubbling up and out into the public domain. Very sad.

The BRF will endure, regardless.

He could still do all of the above (and more) as a working member of the Royal Family.

No he could not. Harry loves his wife more than the institution. He has decided that he can be more helpful to others by being happy and at peace. The institution does not need him. William's family has secured the stability of the monarchy, so why should Harry sacrifice himself? He does not have to be in the RF to help others. There is not a requirement to be in the RF to commit to humanitarian causes. I take pride in my volunteer work and I don't even have a title. ?

As someone who has been in therapy due to abuse, I'm shocked that Harry's therapists haven't discussed with him that being hurt doesn't give you the right to hurt others. That being abused doesn't give you a free pass to abuse others.

There is a massive difference between discussing with your friends that your parents were terrible parents, and telling the world such things. One is to sort out your own feelings and emotions. The other is to hurt others.

And I'm sure, given his now admitted alcohol and drug abuse, Harry has done some things that terribly hurt people in his life. Does he think those people now have the right to tell the world? No, I think Harry would argue that such interviews would violate his right to privacy.

I don't think Harry's helping anyone by encouraging them to believe that a public airing of traumas and grievances with various relatives will help their mental health. It won't. It doesn't seem to be doing much for Harry's, either.

What continues to astound me is how in the world can even begin to look at Harry and deem that this is a man that knows what good mental health is. All I'm seeing is a man that I'd put at the very beginning of a very long and a very intense process of figuring out just what it takes to make him happy. He's very obviously *not* happy, in a lot of pain and has a boatload of resentments. He's discovered there is something very wrong with his life and possible also that moving thousands of miles away doesn't magically erase those problems. He's grasping at straws to the cause of his ills and right now, that's all he can see. He can't see happiness and joy in the past because everything dire is overshadowing it. His woes have become his prime focus and he's found he has an audience for it. Misery loves company and right now Harry feels he needs all the sympathy he can get. His answer is not "out there" somewhere. It's within himself to discover.

There will come a time, if Harry is sincerely undergoing professional therapy, where he will have to take responsibility for his thoughts and actions and change how he views his world around him and find his own self worth. That is the goal of good mental health. It's really not so much what has been handed to him (or not handed to him) but his reaction to life and how he chooses to process it. To turn the detrimental into blessings. Perhaps to see his father for the positive things he's given him instead of focusing on the wrongs he felt his father has done to him. To perhaps see that no life or situation is meant to be a total walk in the park with no responsibility or down sides and pitfalls. Hopefully Harry will realize that life is what he makes it to be and that happiness is an "inside job" that is a gift only he can give himself.

Therapy and the road to good mental health is never solved by exterior means such as drinking and drugging and running away from what hurts you. It's finding the source within to find out just why things make you unhappy and miserable and change one's attitude and outlook. The *only* person Harry can ever hope to change is himself.

Harry right now, IMO, is the poster boy for someone in the throes of deep mental health issues but hasn't even begun to find solutions that work for him.

Attitude is everything on the road to good mental health.

As someone who has been in therapy due to abuse, I'm shocked that Harry's therapists haven't discussed with him that being hurt doesn't give you the right to hurt others. That being abused doesn't give you a free pass to abuse others.

There is a massive difference between discussing with your friends that your parents were terrible parents, and telling the world such things. One is to sort out your own feelings and emotions. The other is to hurt others.

And I'm sure, given his now admitted alcohol and drug abuse, Harry has done some things that terribly hurt people in his life. Does he think those people now have the right to tell the world? No, I think Harry would argue that such interviews would violate his right to privacy.

Oh, undoubtedly if any of his family sat down and gave an interview about how difficult and devastating any of Harry's behaviour has ever been and tell "their truth" he would fire back and probably sue them.

This is the man who claims that he feels the Oprah interview was "the most compassionate way possible" to discuss the situation! Heaven help his enemies.

Whilst there were always rumours of much drugs than weed (which he was busted for and his father took him to a rehab to talk to patients) the fact that he was never openly busted for taking them for many, many years shows just how much his family protected him from the media.

I apologize for going back to topics that have been discussed over and over again, but I honestly don't get it. From where I stand, being a full-time working member of a European royal family (not only in the UK, but in other countries too) is one of the most privileged positions one can have in life.

Basically you don't have ever to worry about providing for yourself or your family as you will be guaranteed an income for life plus access to royal residences, historical and priceless jewelry, and other perks. You will have military personnel standing in attention to salute you and people curtsying and bowing to you and calling you Your Royal Highness. And, unlike a CEO of a major corporation, or a politician who is in charge of a government department, you will never have to make any meaningful decision that could go both ways, or take responsibility for that. Basically, you can never be fired (other than in the extreme scenario of the fall of the monarchy) and, unlike politicians, you don't have to stand for reelection every so many years and be accountable for your actions.

All you are asked to do in return for this extraordinary life is to keep your mouth shut about politics or controversial topics, meet people, smile and wave, or perform a few ceremonial duties where you just have to do as you are told without even thinking about it and, again, not taking any legal or political responsibility for whatever you are doing. You will travel around the world and, although you will have to meet lots of dull and ordinary people, you will also be introduced to world leaders, great scientists and artists, influencers, and other outstanding personalities.

Yes, maybe you have to give up some of your freedom. For example, you can't have another job or make money on your own., or be a social activist, but you can still pursue personal interests; countless royals in the past were actively involved with archaeology, linguistics, engineering, science , architecture, music, or art, just to name a few common hobbies. You can also get involved with charities or causes that are particularly important to you whether it is microfinancing, a particular physical or mental health issue, women's or children's rights, literacy and education, slavery, or whatever you want as long as it doesn't get partisan/political.

I mean, how terrible or abusive being "trapped" into that kind of life can be? That kind of whining and complaining sounds insentitive to the real people who are struggling with real issues out there in their lives.

I know there are members who might disagree, but that is how I feel.

This is EXACTLY how I feel.

This is the man who claims that he feels the Oprah interview was "the most compassionate way possible" to discuss the situation! Heaven help his enemies.

I'm still trying to figure out why the situation needed discussing, at least publicly. Even if every single thing they said or implied was true, so what? Meghan was the only working royal of color, and there's no chance of there being another until the Cambridge kids start choosing spouses 20 years from now. That's plenty of time to privately make whatever changes anyone deems necessary before anyone else is put in Meghan's position.

Because being rich, famous, privilege, etc doesn't mean you are happy. That is why people are always so "shocked" when someone well known commits suicide. Their life is apparently easy and set up and yet they are still miserable.

So looking in from the outside of someone's life might look amazing but we have no idea what it is like to walk in their shoes and what kind of toll it really could be having on them.

It IS off putting,. I never thought Harry was bright and I thought that perhaps he had some problems.. but I thought that he was sincere in wanting to do his job, both in the army and also in his royal duties, because he liked people. People have said that he was "so obviously warm hearted and genuine" in dealing with kids and people esp. those in trouble.. and that that could not be faked... and now, it appears from his OWN LIPS that he WAS faking.. that he didn't like meeting people who were less fortunate than himself- NOT it seems because it upset him to see them but because he was less free than they were and he just didn't want to do those awful tours.
So I'm kind of thinking that my feeling that he was going over the top a lot of the time in his "look here, I'm jolly warm hearted Harry the friendly Prince" was a correct instinct.... and that it was pretty much all an act.

Yep. But, he’s still not the sharpest tool in the shed. Why would he admit that he’s envious of those who are “freer” because they are less privileged ? What a terrible thing to say. There are people all around the world living in poverty, even worse - and Harry envies them because they aren’t forced to go to Nepal or face the public. I hope this wakes people up to the kind of man he is. He talks compassion, but he doesn’t know the meaning.

I'm still trying to figure out why the situation needed discussing, at least publicly. Even if every single thing they said or implied was true, so what? Meghan was the only working royal of color, and there's no chance of there being another until the Cambridge kids start choosing spouses 20 years from now. That's plenty of time to privately make whatever changes anyone deems necessary before anyone else is put in Meghan's position.

I think sometimes the only way a person can find to build up his own self worth and self esteem is to drag those around him to a place lower than himself so that he looks like the "better person". This is what I've been seeing from the Sussexes in boatloads. If the world saw the monarchy, the royal family and what Harry and Meghan had to endure because of them, we get exactly what we're getting now. A poster boy that *knows* good mental health and how to go about getting it and is now informing us all that to deride, denigrate, publicly demean those that are perceived to be a "problem" is how you do it to find your own self worth.

Sorry Harry but you're not doing yourself any favors at all.

I think he is more ill than presents the eye and I don’t think he is getting the help that he really needs. All this publicity and feeding the media is only making him worse. He has not learned one thing from his mother.

It’s sad that he is being manipulated in much the same way as his mother.

Finally ... I am appalled at the way that he is publicly throwing his family and the institution under the bus.

This isn’t going to end well.

JMHO
After watching some clips from the latest Oprah money making plan, I agree that he is very ill and seems to have PTSD. Please note that I said “seems” as I can’t diagnose someone I’ve never met.
The EMDR and tapping are very good treatment options and I hope that showing this might help others with PTSD to explore this treatment. The only positive I can see in his clips.
However, he cannot POSSIBLY be seeing a competent therapist right now. Someone who would definitely point out to him that airing his trauma publicly will extend it further and continue to trigger him over and over. If Meghan truly loves him, surely she would understand that? This will not help him AT ALL emotionally (but it may financially) and it is horribly unfair to share this with the world invading other people’s privacy - those in his family.
Hopefully William won’t watch all of this but I wonder what the Cambridge’s and others in the family are having to do to shield their children from Uncle/Cousin Harry - the same way HM and Charles tried to shield him and William at balmoral after Diana’s death? :nonono:

I actually genuinely worry for Charles and his wellbeing right now. He worked for decades to make a difference to his nation and rebuild his reputation from the gutter, only for his own son to take a wrecking ball to the whole thing in the space of a few weeks and with a kind of cruel glee that's deeply unsettling.

I hope Charles has the support he needs, that he can try not to let this affect him too much, although I suspect that's too much to ask anyone really. I hope he can seek mental health support if he needs it as he attempts to get through this and make the difficult decision to try to rebuild what's been destroyed once more.

I actually think that while Harry’s “truth bombs” are only making people who hated Charles already hate him even more, it’s making those who were borderline sympathize with him. Of course, many who like him are already aghast. That said, his own son is skinning him alive and it’s a terrible, ugly thing to watch. I admire Charles a great deal for having dealt with some of the harshest criticism that’s ever been slung - he keeps calm and gets in with it. Now he’s doing the same even though this is far worse than even during the War of the Wales’ because it’s his own son taking a sledgehammer to him personally.

I hope that he can take comfort in his relationship with William, Kate and his grandchildren....with the rest of his family, who I’m sure are horrified.

Because being rich, famous, privilege, etc doesn't mean you are happy. That is why people are always so "shocked" when someone well known commits suicide. Their life is apparently easy and set up and yet they are still miserable.

So looking in from the outside of someone's life might look amazing but we have no idea what it is like to walk in their shoes and what kind of toll it really could be having on them.

That's all very, very true. However, it's becoming increasingly more clear and, frankly quite concerning, that Harry is deep in the throes of mental illness. Exactly what his diagnosis would be I wouldn't begin to speculate on but we know directly from the horse's mouth that he has required years of intense therapy and that he does, in fact, suffer from mental illness so it's not speculation to say so. We also know directly from the horse's mouth that Meghan suffers from mental illness. Again, I won't speculate on a diagnosis. But if his comments in this latest mess are true and that he found her crying into her pillow in the middle of the night before the Oprah interview aired and that he "held her and they talked and she just cried and cried and cried" then I'd venture to say that not only his mental health but hers as well is deeply, deeply concerning right now. In my experience, what we're currently watching from them is a slow but steady meltdown. I'm not a mental health professional, however, I do have several years experience in the determination of disability benefits for those afflicted with mental health challenges and with that experience comes an ability to recognize some concerning signs and behaviors. I very much think we're watching these two, Harry in particular but really both, spiral out of control.

It's very true that having a seemingly perfect life doesn't at all preclude one from being unhappy and unfulfilled and it certainly doesn't preclude one from suffering with a mental illness. However, any therapist worth their degree would tell you that this public spiraling, this attention seeking and apparent inability to see the harm they're causing to others or the privacy that they themselves are invading, this constant need to dwell on the negative and the need to shout about it publicly until they achieve some unknown (possibly even to themselves) goal, is not helpful or productive in any way. In fact, it's incredibly harmful to themselves and to those both around them and in their sights. This is very much lashing out and spiraling out of control and while a lot of people suffering from mental illnesses do exactly this same thing, they don't have the public platform to do it in the same manner. They do it with their friends, family, acquaintances, coworkers, etc. In Harry and Meghan's case, they have the ability to do it for the world to see and so they are. While I don't see anything good coming out of this for either of them, it really is maddening that so many people and organizations are profiting off of their very obvious and very public break.

Frankly, Oprah and CBS and Apple TV and Dax Shepherd and Co. should all be ashamed of themselves. I can understand that at first it was a case of allowing them to speak "their truth" one time and garner the publicity and the ad revenue that came with that and move on. However, it's becoming increasingly clear by the day that that is not the case and that it is very much a case of exploiting someone or two someones who are not in any position to see that exploitation for themselves right now. This is dangerous and, in all honesty, should it go unchecked these individuals and organizations might very well bear some responsibility or culpability should one or both of these individuals go completely off the rails and much worse than some public tantrums take place.

I just wish he would talk to a proper doctor and not to journalists and Oprah - they are not giving him the help he seems to need. Oddly - it was not only the RF that protected Harry from the media about the drug and alcohol use press coverage - there was many pics and stories of him in Cape Town nightclubs that never made it to the media because the media were obeying the rules set down after the death of Diana.

I agree - he is spiraling and I am sorry to say that when the public know everything and there is nothing more to say to get the attention what is he going to do - where is he going to turn?

That was what struck me as well.
Harry supposedly has everything he wants right now, so why the constant whining?

Because I don’t think this is exactly what he wanted despite his saying it now. What he wanted was for the BRF to allow him to be half in, half out...he wasn’t intending to leave the UK permanently. But, his grandmother and mean daddy wouldn’t give him everything he demanded...so, Harry and Meghan did what Meghan has so much experience in: they cut the family off, engaged in a score earth policy. H thinks they were booted out, so he’s going to show THEM by burning all his bridges. Much of what his life is like now is a result of an angry departure...that’s why he doesn’t look happy. He’ll never be happy, IMO, as long as he’s living a life to spite the BRF

No he could not. Harry loves his wife more than the institution. He has decided that he can be more helpful to others by being happy and at peace. The institution does not need him. William's family has secured the stability of the monarchy, so why should Harry sacrifice himself? He does not have to be in the RF to help others. There is not a requirement to be in the RF to commit to humanitarian causes. I take pride in my volunteer work and I don't even have a title. ?

Most people do not object to Harry's leaving royal work. Of course he could have done these things as a member of the BRF and of course he can do these things outside of the BRF. Of course he loves his wife. He is free to talk about himself and his wife and whatever angst they are feeling. He is not free to publicly and passive aggressively insult and wound his family, unless he wants to garner criticism. This is a man who does not understand the concept of boundaries. This man and this woman seem to be totally enmeshed in each other's issues. By all appearances, this is not a man who has finally found himself--this is a man who has lost himself.

I don't really feel that this is damaging the Royal Family's public image. The response seems to be anger at Harry for attacking his family. At the risk of sounding like the Mitchells (the gangster family in EastEnders!), you don't attack your own family in public: it's generally seen as a very low thing to do.

But I dread to think what it's doing to the relationship between Harry and his relatives. It looked as if some effort was being made at Prince Philip's funeral, but, no, Harry seems determined to make it worse. All the times we've seen him and Charles and William laughing and joking together, him trying not to laugh with the Queen at his passing out at Sandhurst, everything he said about Prince Philip being master of the barbecue, Charles walking Meghan down the aisle, that lovely photo of the Queen and Prince Philip meeting Archie for the first time ... no, according to Harry, he was just neglected and made to suffer.

I agree that Harry seems to be suffering from a mental illness. It's not uncommon in soldiers who've been in war zones or in people who've suffered a horrific trauma such as the sudden loss of a parent at an early age, and some of us are genetically prone to it, but saying all this in public ... he does seem out of control.

I wonder if he's still in touch with any of his old friends, and what they make of this.

Last edited:
I just wish he would talk to a proper doctor and not to journalists and Oprah - they are not giving him the help he seems to need. Oddly - it was not only the RF that protected Harry from the media about the drug and alcohol use press coverage - there was many pics and stories of him in Cape Town nightclubs that never made it to the media because the media were obeying the rules set down after the death of Diana.

I agree - he is spiraling and I am sorry to say that when the public know everything and there is nothing more to say to get the attention what is he going to do - where is he going to turn?

This is a bit off the wall and just a random thought that popped into my head. I'm looking at Harry and where he's at right now and a different name is popping into my head often so I'm finally going to present that person's story here. I see a bit of a resemblance between Harry and this fictional man. His name is Richard Cory and he's actually a poem by Edwin Arlington Robinson.

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/44982/richard-cory

I think you’re right. I do think he’s being encouraged to believe by some people that it is somehow helpful to air a bunch of very private issues publicly. I don’t think he reached that conclusion all by himself. It’s not a conclusion I share.

I do see parallels between him and Diana.....just not the ones he sees. This is all very sad IMO.

I don’t buy that he’s being manipulated; to me, that makes excuses for him. I do think Meghan is encouraging him to handle things the way she sees fit - and that means cutting off anyone who isn’t a “yes” man or loses his usefulness. The only one responsible for Harry shredding his father publicly is Harry himself.

US Royal:

The opposite of love is indifference and strangely enough, these attacks against Charles are demonstrating the depth of Harry's feelings for his father. The problem is that he will not be able to take any of this back. He and William have expressed regret about how they responded to Diana's last phone call. Can you imagine Harry's regrets once Charles is gone.

I was so upset with Harry last night that I said he hates his father, but of course it’s not true. I think you hit the nail on the head. It’s been my fear all along that something would happen to Charles and then it would be too late for Harry. I don’t wish that kind of regret on anyone.

Camelot:

None of the supposedly terrible advice Harry has said Charles gave him sounds inappropriate to me. There are things about the life of a working royal that will never change, because they can’t be changed. Engagements, travel, dealing with the press, public criticism, including press coverage and public criticism which is sometimes inaccurate and unfair. So I think advice like: “this is how it’s always been - it was for your grandfather, it was for me, and it will be for you. We’ve worked hard for many years to come up with a system that minimizes the disruption to our lives - I suggest you stick with it instead of tearing up the rule book.” is actually well meant and good advice.

I think it’s more likely that Charles said this in order to make it easier for Harry, to let him know that they’ve all gone through it, and have found a way to thrive - and so will he. This was well before anyone knew H might want to leave, so Charles was trying to help his son find a way to cope with it, make it work, work WITH it instead of fighting it.

Last edited:
I don’t believe he is happy and at peace at all!

But if his comments in this latest mess are true and that he found her crying into her pillow in the middle of the night before the Oprah interview aired and that he "held her and they talked and she just cried and cried and cried" then I'd venture to say that not only his mental health but hers as well is deeply, deeply concerning right now.

This jumped out at me, too. According to People's coverage, she was upset because she (and Harry) believed it was coordinated smear campaign. (https://people.com/royals/prince-ha...erview-aired-because-uk-media-smear-campaign/) Let's be very generous and suppose that's the truth, and that they were careful to verify that it was 100% true before publicly making those accusations. Even assuming all that, past a point, it's time to question whether whatever they're trying to accomplish is worth the impact it's having on their own mental health. Someone who's that upset by negative press, however unfair, really needs to find a career path and lifestyle that doesn't require incessant media coverage. It's like they're trying to exemplify what not to do in every possible respect.

Oh, undoubtedly if any of his family sat down and gave an interview about how difficult and devastating any of Harry's behaviour has ever been and tell "their truth" he would fire back and probably sue them.

Whilst there were always rumours of much drugs than weed (which he was busted for and his father took him to a rehab to talk to patients) the fact that he was never openly busted for taking them for many, many years shows just how much his family protected him from the media.
This blew my mind too! That he frames the first Oprah interview as compassionate? Huh???

I don’t buy that he’s being manipulated; to me, that makes excuses for him. I do think Meghan is encouraging him to handle things the way she sees fit - and that means cutting off anyone who isn’t a “yes” man or loses his usefulness. The only one responsible for Harry shredding his father publicly is Harry himself.

US Royal:

I was so upset with Harry last night that I said he hates his father, but of course it’s not true. I think you hit the nail on the head. It’s been my fear all along that something would happen to Charles and then it would be too late for Harry. I don’t wish that kind of regret on anyone.

Camelot:

I think it’s more likely that Charles said this in order to make it easier for Harry, to let him know that they’ve all gone through it, and have found a way to thrive - and so will he. This was well before anyone knew H might want to leave, so Charles was trying to help his son find a way to cope with it, make it work, work WITH it instead of fighting it.
You're giving him too much credit, Betsy. Everyone here was like - Prince Philip won't live long and how is Harry going to live with this kind of regret? Well, we're now seeing it - by renewing his attacks on the family with even greater ferocity. What makes you think Harry is even capable of regrert?

You're being too kind.

If something happens to Charles, Harry will blame everyone else for driving a wedge between him and his father. It's never Harry's fault and Meghan is, in fact, perfect and godlike. Why would Harry feel any remorse when he oh so compassionately gave Charles the chance to kneel at their feet and give them the chance to shed their light upon the RF's blindness (example: the diversity tsar)? Charles didn't take it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom