The Duchess of Sussex: Family and Background

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer this "feud" keeps up in the media, the more it becomes obvious that this is a one sided war with the Markles and the media working in tandem. Not only is Meghan and the rest of the British royal family across a wide ocean from these people, the gulf between what is happening with the Markles in the media is getting more and more divorced from Meghan, herself, as Meghan isn't about to participate in this war. Its getting to the point of sounding like people living in Arizona complaining about the weather in Antarctica. The Markles are that far removed from anything to do with the BRF at this point.

Its entertainment for us. Its showing the world that village idiots can and do still exists. Its Meghan stepping away from being verbally abused and mentally and emotionally bullied. Whatever becomes of the Markles are the results of their own actions. They're playing with fire and children that play with fire get burned.

As for Dad, Jr and Sam, the news of Meghan and Harry getting a dog has to be killing them. The Sussexes are indirectly announcing to the world a dog is more welcomed and wanted at Kensington Palace than they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
As for Dad, Jr and Sam, the news of Meghan and Harry getting a dog has to be killing them. The Sussexes are indirectly announcing to the world a dog is more welcomed and wanted at Kensington Palace than they are.

Adopting a new furbaby makes a whole lot of sense to me. One thing that can be counted on with adding a new dog to the family is that it ups the amount of unconditional love into the environment. Unconditional love is a term that the Markle's seem to have absolutely no use for. ;)

Ah, Sr's clout is falling. He now only gets a little box on the front page lol.

It’s amazing that they are still trying to paint Tom Sr as this sympathetic character. I see things are changing at Sunday Express now that Camilla Tominey has left. And not in a good way.

:previous:

Is this Sr's first time talking to the Express? I suppose he means to speak to EVERY British paper. What a laudable goal :lol:

I
I for one am very happy that all the drama is not from her side of the family, because we all know how hell would have broken loose.

Full disclosure, I am of african descent and although i am sad that Harry and Meghan have to deal with these psycho and this mess, i am sitting back, relaxing, enjoying the show. These people are unredeemable.

I'm black as well and I can see where you are coming from, they have already tried to paint Doria in a bad light because of her hair; imagine how they would react if her family were acting like the Markles. Out of all Meghan's family her mother was grated the worst but she maintained her silence and dignity kind of like how Meghan is doing now.

Ahhhh... the Sunday news from the Express. Time to sit back and relax with a bunch of cheese and whine. :wine:

How much more pathetic and cheesier can this guy get? :D

Message to Sr. If news of the reunion or upcoming reunion or anything about a reunion or begging for a reunion is on the front pages.....ITS NOT HAPPENING! Any reunion will not be used to prove you have contact so you can create fresh stories for money.

If he wanted a reunion he would leave the public stage, change his number, throw away all his media contacts and then allow his daughter or a third party counselor to negotiate contact.

Oh this is hilarious. Daddy is crying uncle

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1008507/meghan-markle-father-thomas-markle-prince-harry-royal-news

So Dad wants to say I'm sorry to Harry and Meghan in person....so he can tape it or give a new interiew? Funny Dad's home in Mexico is deemed a security risk so the meet can't be there (and the tabloids can't camp out). If they meet in the US it won't be until spring 2019 when the US tour is scheduled.

So Dad is upset the world thinks he, Sam and Jr are out to make money of Meghan. Whose fault was that? No one forced this bunch to go to the press and social media to show their behinds and expect to get paid for it.

This interview is by an adviser (read staffer) trying to keep the story alive. With royal reporters and other media outlets coming out against the Markles they have to save face somehow.

I thought he said he was not expecting her to contact him and was ok with it in one of the many interviews with DM? So is he ok with it or not? I'm getting whiplash from all the back and forth.

If i may change the subject.
What happened to the TV footage taken inside Samantha's home while she watched the wedding.? Did that ever show up. Because there are photo's of a TV Van/truck outside her home supposedly when the wedding was on.
We have not seen anything here from that time.?

:previous: I haven't watched this video except about 3 minutes. :cool: Seems nothing came of any of it. No party. Nothing.

Just whoever is on his side...

Yes, I see that you made the correction in your initial post (a few pages ago) from your unintended "sad" misspelling when you meant "side." Maybe auto-correct was to blame for the error. ?

I doubt very much that anyone has ever offered Samantha $25,000 for an exclusive, in spite of her partner's claims. And whatever Samantha came up with on Meghan's wedding day it can't have been of any interest whatsoever if it's never been shown on TV anywhere. What does she know of St George's, Windsor, the guests or anything else, anyway?

That outside broadcast van just appears very very fishy to me (can you hire a mock-up van?) and the fact that the partner claimed that they had been besieged by paparazzi every day and yet neighbours didn't notice a thing is just hilarious, IMO.

That you tube clip is mostly about court documents and the abuse of Noel.
Nothing about the wedding.
Very strange.

It's important to note the latest express article was not a Tom Sr. But apparently a "friend" of Tom Sr.

Nothing like waking up on a Sunday morning to a good dosage of whine.

I cannot fathom for the life of me why, after an extensive and busy tour down under, Harry and Meghan would consider a stop over for fun and games in the US on their way home. Not feasible. As this down under tour is also deemed an official tour, H&M cannot just tack on a pleasure trip at the end at their own whims. We saw the flak that happened when Harry flew to Toronto after his Caribbean tour. There's also the RPOs assigned to the tour to consider. Just too many different reasons why this US stop over is pure fiction. It did, however, give a good opportunity to do a whole lot of name dropping. The article states as fact, too, that Doria is moving to the UK.

Basically, the article isn't worth a read at all. Its doing what tabloids do best. Make things up.

At least this Editor, Martin Townsend, at the Sunday Express has recognized that the press has assisted in giving Markles a platform to spew abuse.

“I am not such a hypocrite to suggest that we journalists haven't played our part in stoking it up....... no father should treat a daughter like this, particularly at the life-changing moment her married life has just begun.”

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/e...markle-meghan-prince-harry-royal-wedding-news

We need more editors and journalists to speak out as Martin Townsend has. We need these papers to start calling the kettle black and putting the real and truthful perspectives on Thomas Markle, Sr.'s words and actions rather than treating them as the latest "scoop" or "scandal" or "desperate pleadings" that they have been so far. They need to put integrity above clicks.

Its these papers themselves that can bring an end to all of this simply by refusing to play into the Markles and their bleatings of self righteousness and entitlement. If the media were to all start portraying these people as they really are by what can only be termed as bad publicity, the Markles would soon learn to slither away into obscurity instead of bringing even more disdain down on their heads.

If the Markles no longer have a way to contact Meghan, KP, anyone of worth in the UK and any media outlets, the only people they have left to complain and whine to is each other.

Perhaps the tide is already turning. I sincerely hope so. ?

They just saying what majority have already expressed. They got their use out of the Markles but now the summer break is over and they need to start focusing on the royals returning to work. I am glad they acknowledged they egged the Markles on and recognize how abusive they are. They might have ignored it for the sake of the story but it has reached a level where it is hard to anymore. I have noticed in the last couple of weeks a lot of the royal media have begun to distance themselves from the Markle covereage.

While it’s all good for him to say that, he should really take a look at the headline that covered their paper their weekend regarding Tom Markle. How about they start putting their mouth where their cover is?

Last edited:
The Express editor is joking right? Yes he acknowledges the media has egged on the Markle vampires but today's headline shows the tabloids want it both ways.

The media is turning on the Markles because it invested thousands of dollars in them, Dad particularly, to reconnect with Meghan so they can be their informants on the royals. They got nothing so they are throwing them under the bus. To regain its investments the press is going to start printing dirt on THEM. What karma.

It’s been a preventable mess all around. It’s gone on for far too long than it should’ve.

At least this Editor, Martin Townsend, at the Sunday Express has recognized that the press has assisted in giving Markles a platform to spew abuse.

“I am not such a hypocrite to suggest that we journalists haven't played our part in stoking it up....... no father should treat a daughter like this, particularly at the life-changing moment her married life has just begun.”

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/e...markle-meghan-prince-harry-royal-wedding-news
I've been saying this from day 1. The press plays a large role in allowing this side shoe for continuing as long as it has.

The Express editor is joking right? Yes he acknowledges the media has egged on the Markle vampires but today's headline shows the tabloids want it both ways.

The tabloid media has always been known to be very fickle. Build people up only to tear them down again has been done over and over again. I always suspected this was the MO in the first place. Get what you want from the non entities that are the e(strange)d family, build them up to be almost household names then the process starts of tearing them down to size again. Let's face it. The Markles as far as being "newsworthy" just aren't sustainable.

The Markles were hopefully the flavor of the Summer of 2018 but the summer is just about done with and time to move on to other things and other stories and other people.

They don't call it the silly season for nothing. :D

Last edited:

The fact is, much of the public has become fed up with the Markle trio and the complicit tabloids. The media has recognized that the story has more than reached the end so they are backing away from it, especially since some of them had a hand in it reaching the point it did.

They are not doing this because any of them suddenly realized the error of their ways, it is purely pragmatic.

Last edited:
The tabloid media has always been known to be very fickle. Build people up only to tear them down again has been done over and over again. I always suspected this was the MO in the first place. Get what you want from the non entities that are the e(strange)d family, build them up to be almost household names then the process starts of tearing them down to size again. Let's face it. The Markles as far as being "newsworthy" just aren't sustainable.

The Markles were hopefully the flavor of the Summer of 2018 but the summer is just about done with and time to move on to other things and other stories and other people.

They don't call it the silly season for nothing. :D

If the issues aren’t personally addressed, it’s going to continue. It may die down for a minute, but it’s not really going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom