Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that she's ready and I'm not sure that the relationship is that serious yet. Then again, what do I know?

Exactly, what do we know? Just that they're comfortable enough in their relationship to appear in public together, which is significant.

Plenty of ordinary people manage to get married at the Abbey, so there's no reason why Harry couldn't (or Beatrice and Eugenie, for that matter).

It probably wouldn't be a public holiday, though.

Westminster Abbey is a Royal Peculiar. The Queen says who can be married there. If you are not a royal, you have to work for the CofE or your parent has to have worked for the CofE at the Abbey or some other worthy capacity for the Church. You can't just ring up the Dean and say you want to get married on the 25th of whatever.

I don't think they're getting engaged this year. She's super young still and it's not as if he has a biological clock ticking. They should enjoy just being together before the whole married life starts.

Age is just a number. It's the maturity level that matters here (at least to me). Now, I don't know either one of these people, so I can't make that judgment call. Only they can do that. As to just enjoying being together before getting married, that's all well and good, but some have a tendency to get too comfortable in that phase, and never move forward. In my opinion, there's no need to drag it all out. After a while it will become evident as to which party is ready, and which party is not.

I totally agree with you Daria.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

Westminster Abbey is a Royal Peculiar. The Queen says who can be married there. If you are not a royal, you have to work for the CofE or your parent has to have worked for the CofE at the Abbey or some other worthy capacity for the Church. You can't just ring up the Dean and say you want to get married on the 25th of whatever.

I know that. That still encompasses quite a few people.
You can also marry there if you live in the precinct or are related to a Knight of the Bath.

Apart from that, however, I can't see the Queen refusing if any of her relatives asks to be married there.

I don't think 25 is too young to get married, though for the professional, educated, moneyed class in this day and age, it might be considered a bit on the young side. I think their relationship has definitely moved to a more solid stage and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Harry & Cressida do marry within the next two years. If I were a betting woman, which I'm not, I'd bet on an engagement either next fall (October) with a late winter wedding (February) or in about a year with a late summer/early fall wedding (September/October 2015).

I don't think 25 is too young to get married, though for the professional, educated, moneyed class in this day and age, it might be considered a bit on the young side. I think their relationship has definitely moved to a more solid stage and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Harry & Cressida do marry within the next two years. If I were a betting woman, which I'm not, I'd bet on an engagement either next fall (October) with a late winter wedding (February) or in about a year with a late summer/early fall wedding (September/October 2015).

How about a wedding in the month of May of 2015?
Princess Margaret Rose got married in the month of May.:rose2:

I imagine it would be very tough on schedules to get William, Kate and Harry to Nashville, TN for three days. Major security headache too.

Article doesn't ring true.

I do think the wedding will be in Tennessee and also that their whole circle of friends have been invited to attend. What we don't know for sure is what royals (if any) will be attending. I'm sure that as close a friend that Guy is, that they would all want to be there.

As this is a private wedding, I don't think the information would be released if they are going. We'll have to find out after the wedding just who all was there.

Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013

I do think the wedding will be in Tennessee and also that their whole circle of friends have been invited to attend. What we don't know for sure is what royals (if any) will be attending. I'm sure that as close a friend that Guy is, that they would all want to be there.

As this is a private wedding, I don't think the information would be released if they are going. We'll have to find out after the wedding just who all was there.

Oh I imagine they'd very much want to be there- I just think it would be an incredibly complex thing to work out logistically. Their security detail would have a time of it, with all three of them in Nashville.

Also, the wedding is scheduled for May 3 and the Duke and Duchess are on their tour til April 25th. That's cutting it VERY close, and I can't imagine they'd come back, leave Prince George, and fly straight to the U.S.

My guess is that most likely, Harry will go alone.

I could be totally wrong, but that seems more realistic to me.

Last edited:
My guess is that most likely, Harry will go alone.

I could be totally wrong, but that seems more realistic to me.

That would be my guess too but I'd not be surprised if the York girls also made it.

That would be my guess too but I'd not be surprised if the York girls also made it.

That wouldn't surprise me. Or just Eugenie- easy for her to fly in from New York.

How about a wedding in the month of May of 2015?
Princess Margaret Rose got married in the month of May.:rose2:

Isn't there some old superstition that it's bad luck to get married in May?

(I've also heard it's bad luck to wear green to a wedding, but I can't imagine why that should be).

I don't know why everyone is insisting on a wedding... Is it because he is in his 30s?
Otherwise I don't see the point in talking about a marriage only because a couple is together

I don't know why everyone is insisting on a wedding... Is it because he is in his 30s?
Otherwise I don't see the point in talking about a marriage only because a couple is together

I dont think Harry is 30 yet:flowers:

You're right he0s still 29. What I want to say is that i can't see a marriage :)

I know many men who are over 30 and not yet married. So, there is no need for a wedding now.

Oh please Henry, do not marry that girl... Find a woman instead!!! :bang:

Oh wait, first you have to be a man right?

Mmm...I'm still hoping for Chelsy.:pigsfly:

*pounces on AfricanAussie* Great to see you back here, AA!

I'm still hoping for Chelsy, too. Sadly I think we are going to be disappointed.

Hahahaha! Thank you dear!! Pounce on me all you like Roslyn!

And no, I cannot possibly let this dead horse go. Did you know she organised a major charity event with Percy which took place on the 15th? Is she going to his wedding in the US, is Henry?

Until he is married to that what's her name, I will not let sleeping dogs lie!!!!:ninja:

Heeheehee! Yay, Cressie!

She's just gone up in my estimation. I like double denim, as long as the denims match, and these do. I think it's a great outfit and I applaud her for it. I've never understood the prohibition against double denim. I think denim belongs with denim, and leather.

I agree, I see no issue with double denim, I do prefer the two denim shades to be different or perhaps have the shirt open with a white top underneath. But she doesn't look horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom