Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now.... wait for it.... Daddy can go to the wedding but Daddy needs assistance so that job falls to his eldest daughter who will be accompanying him throughout his stay in the UK.

(Osipi washes her mouth out with soap) :D

I hope you're making a warding off the evil eye sign as you say this.

And that's almost not a joke.

I so, so hope you are wrong.

Posts discussing Nazis and the BRF, the US Constitution, Guantanamo Bay and US history have been deleted. Let's please stick to the topic, which is Meghan's family.

After days of reading all of this and watching the TMZ clip, I hope for everyone's sake that Mr. Markle stays in Mexico (or LA or wherever) and does not attend the wedding. This has been a really big mess up on his part (and the extended family). KP needs to get a handle on this situation quickly and/or MM needs to tell her dad to please stop talking to the media outlets. It's gotten way out of hand. I feel for Meghan and Harry being put in this situation, when this week and especially Saturday should be the happiest day of their lives.

After days of reading all of this and watching the TMZ clip, I hope for everyone's sake that Mr. Markle stays in Mexico (or LA or wherever) and does not attend the wedding. This has been a really big mess up on his part (and the extended family). KP needs to get a handle on this situation quickly and/or MM needs to tell her dad to please stop talking to the media outlets. It's gotten way out of hand. I feel for Meghan and Harry being put in this situation, when this week and especially Saturday should be the happiest day of their lives.

Agreed. It seems, from what we read in the TMZ article, that he has not talked to his daughter, but it's not due to lack of effort on her part. She has called him and texted him. Instead of reading him the riot act, which I'm sure most of us would be doing if this was happening to us, she's concerned about his health and wants him there regardless of the embarrassment he's caused her. She's also publicly asking for understanding and respect to be extended to him. He doesn't deserve her.

I have very little doubt Meghan hasn't told her father to not talk. He is going on TMZ basically saying "I missed Meghan's calls but I got her message!" What is that? is he avoiding her? He doesn't even make sense. He says he doesn't wan to embarrass her yet he is airing their personal business all over the media? He hasn't all this time and now he has given TMZ three interviews. Seriously?

He is no better than his kids. That much is clear now. He is emotionally manipulating Meghan and it is vicious. I hope her mother and her BFFs are in London now and loving on her, but also reminding her that she has kept her distance from these people for a reason. Tell dad you love him but to stay home.

It is the best for everyone.

He's an extremely manipulative man. His daughter is actually begging him to come to her wedding, he doesn't answer her calls or texts, but then talks to TMZ. He wants to be part of HISTORY?! I'm so sorry this is happening in public 4 days before the wedding, and he's humiliating Meghan like this.

I have very little doubt Meghan hasn't told her father to not talk. He is going on TMZ basically saying "I missed Meghan's calls but I got her message!" What is that? is he avoiding her? He doesn't even make sense. He says he doesn't wan to embarrass her yet he is airing their personal business all over the media? He hasn't all this time and now he has given TMZ three interviews. Seriously?

He is no better than his kids. That much is clear now. He is emotionally manipulating Meghan and it is vicious. I hope her mother and her BFFs are in London now and loving on her, but also reminding her that she has kept her distance from these people for a reason. Tell dad you love him but to stay home.

It is the best for everyone.

At this point, I think KP should just come out with a statement saying that Meghan has asked her father to stay home and focus on his health and that her mother or someone else will walk her down the aisle or however they want to handle the aisle situation. That's the only way to put an end to this.

At this point, I think KP should just come out with a statement saying that Meghan has asked her father to stay home and focus on his health and that her mother or someone else will walk her down the aisle or however they want to handle the aisle situation. That's the only way to put an end to this.

I agree. This has been dragged on for way too long.

"I'd like to be a part of history."

Yeah, right.. more like " I'd like to flog the story of my experiences in the UK to the HIGHEST bidder"...

That comment wanting to be part of history is really horrible. What parent even thinks that let alone says it aloud. He should want to be there for his daughter, and that should be all that matters. I think TMZ got him to change his mind saying that, it wasn't Meghan, because he didn't bother answering her calls or texts.

What doesn't sound right is Tom, Sr. being in the hospital with heart trouble and doctors scheduling tests and monitoring his health. I seriously don't think the first thing on his mind would be to call TMZ with an update. How is it possible that he can talk to his daughter, work things out for the wedding and still feel the need to blab to the media.

What's wrong with this picture?

Absolutely agree with you on this picture, there is someone operating this situation to fit their own agenda and the Markles are following in line to create all the hell they can for Meghan. I know I am very skeptical about any Markle, even the dad from the beginning.......so what is going on here. When in a hospital getting test for heart problems you do not think beyond your heart and what is going on, you see only your heart doc and what he/she will do to help you survive, so is Tom Sr really even in a hospital, show me pictures of him a in hospital bed with tubes sticking out of him with docs around him before I believe him......this I know for a fact!

And for Sam and her illness...........please, do not believe her for one second ever......she is a hard bitten con artist and is playing everyone for all she can get and she is reaping in the dollars and will continue long after the wedding........she will *never* go away, Meghan is now her cash cow.

How do we even know if Meghan's calls or messages are getting through to her father? If Samantha or Tom Jr are around their father at the moment and he is ill, who knows what they are doing with any messages or voicemails from Meghan. Tom Sr might very well believe he hasn't heard from his youngest daughter, even if KP/MM can prove that to be untrue.

I'm with Osipi, in thinking that Sam has orchestrated this entire mess and that Tom Sr has been an unwitting accomplice, possibly even still. We will see what the next few days hold.

As far as the level of embarrassment being brought on the BRF by the Markle shenanigans... This is hardly a blip compared to the War of the Wales or Fergie's toe-sucking scandal or offers to sell access, and it doesn't even rise to the level of the fake sheikh and Sophie Wessex or Edward's production company stalking William at St Andrews.

He's an extremely manipulative man. His daughter is actually begging him to come to her wedding, he doesn't answer her calls or texts, but then talks to TMZ. He wants to be part of HISTORY?! I'm so sorry this is happening in public 4 days before the wedding, and he's humiliating Meghan like this.

That quote really says a lot. Thomas Jr and her nephews all said the same thing. They want to be part of history. How telling. I completely believe none of them have her best interest at heart. It is heartbreaking for Meghan but she needs to just say "enough is enough" and end the speculation. She loves her father but he really is no better than the rest of the Markles.

I also feel the media were pretty sympathetic to Thomas Sr but all this TMZ stuff has obviously soured him to them. The fact he seems to be ignoring Meghan to run to TMZ and tell his story says it all. What kills me is that still tried to protect him and asked for privacy and yet he ignored it.

They have been determined to ruin her happiness and they have succeeded in a way even if it is short term.

Last edited:
This all seems like Extortion and the entire family is working together.

He is using TMZ against the palace.

I don't understand why you feel sorry for Samantha? I don't care if she has MS. She doesn't deserve sympathy. She is a MEAN spirited fool.

She certainly is. She's mean and stupid and bitter. But I do have compassion for ill people.

Yes, completely agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now Sr wants to come? To be part of history? Meghan needs to tell him to kick rocks.

The rotten apples that are Samantha and Jr don't fall far from the rotten tree.

Last edited:
How do we even know if Meghan's calls or messages are getting through to her father? If Samantha or Tom Jr are around their father at the moment and he is ill, who knows what they are doing with any messages or voicemails from Meghan. Tom Sr might very well believe he hasn't heard from his youngest daughter, even if KP/MM can prove that to be untrue.
He told TMZ.

That comment wanting to be part of history is really horrible. What parent even thinks that let alone says it aloud. He should want to be there for his daughter, and that should be all that matters. I think TMZ got him to change his mind saying that, it wasn't Meghan, because he didn't bother answering her calls or texts.

It really is. When I read the article I was shocked. This family really has no clue. Sad.

Yeah, right.. more like " I'd like to flog the story of my experiences in the UK to the HIGHEST bidder"...

Seems obvious ...
The more he and his bunch stay away from Windsor the better, for the sake of Meghan, and the rest of the BRF ...
To drag HM and the British Monarchy in this cheap, distateful car crash soap opera is just a DISGRACE.

Wait a minute here....How do we all know who talks to whom here? We are not privy to any private conversation between anyone, can we believe Tom Sr, Tom Jr, Sam or TMZ or the Daily Fail.........hell no! I will not believe a word out of anyone mouth unless it comes from KP or Meghan and Harry themselves, everyone else is not to be believed for they all have their own agenda and bank account to think about.

I hope Meghan has read him the riot act 100% and so has her mother yet we do not know that for a *fact*. We here see the insane actions of this Markle family and there is no way or reason that Meghan should or would even want them in her life ever, not even her dad at this moment........Something is dead wrong with this picture and the week is not over yet!

Totally agree with you. This is a very distasteful episode, but NOTHING compared to the future King telling his mistress he wanted to be her tampon; nothing compared to Diana giving a tell-all interview w/Martin Bashir and/or cooperating w/Andrew Morton; nothing compared to Sophie's fake-Sheikh episode.

Each one of those people knew the British tabloid press, they knew the ropes, and should have been much more discreet.

Mr. Markle is just being well ... stupid!

I am not saying it is ground breaking stuff. Of course the royals are messy in their own right. They wrote the book on dysfunction. That doesn't really change the fact they are being horrible toward Meghan and making it their mission to ruin something important to her. It won't work. She will still marry him but they are so short sighted. They see the attention now but not thinking beyond May 19 because after this wedding is over I get the feeling they will never hear from Meghan ever again.

Before we cry for Tom here's his interview with TMZ
TMZ

Not worried about how the queen's anger? I think they're all plotting to shake down the BRF to get a big pile of money to go away. This proves an NDA would not have worked. They would get a lawyer to break it and drag the family through the mud.

Just because Tom Sr *said it*.......are you going to *believe it*........No way would I believe a word out of that man's mouth. :flowers:

Why wouldn't I take his words at face value? He contacted TMZ. He the one having his opinions splashed all over the media. He the one saying he hasn't talked to Meghan yet he can find time to talk to TMZ. Give me a break.

Also here is Samantha's full interview with GMB. Wow.

Last edited:
Just because Tom Sr *said it*.......are you going to *believe it*........No way would I believe a word out of that man's mouth. :flowers:

Why would he say, that he didn't bother answering Meghan's calls or texts, if it wasn't true? That makes him sound heartless and cruel. Especially when he talks to TMZ.

The way he is behaving shows me that he is NOT to believed what soever. And he went to TMZ before his daughter shows me he is using his own daughter for his own selfish needs here. He can say he did or didn't talk to Meghan, how are we to believe him.........I don't believe him that is for sure.

To me, the only ones that I will believe will be Harry/Meghan or KP, not one other soul out there in this whole debacle can I believe...it has to come from the horse's mouth so to speak........no one else and that is JMHO on this.

Are there any members of Meghan's family who doesn't insist on making a spectacle of themselves?!?

This has never been funny, but now it's getting atrocious!

There is only one redeeming things about a number of Meghan's family - they don't live in Britain.
Personally I would find it very hard indeed to forgive people who repeatedly embarrassed my future wife. Especially on what should hopefully be one of the most wonderful days of her life.

Are there any members of Meghan's family who doesn't insist on making a spectacle of themselves?!?

This has never been funny, but now it's getting atrocious!

There is only one redeeming things about a number of Meghan's family - they don't live in Britain.
Personally I would find it very hard indeed to forgive people who repeatedly embarrassed my future wife. Especially on what should hopefully be one of the most wonderful days of her life.

Her mother and her side of the family have been pretty discreet besides Doria's half brother (who sold some pictures to the DM) and Doria's stepmother (who gave an innocuous interview to the DM right when the dating story broke but has since remained silent).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom