Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because certain Markles have given the Mirror newspaper a few rotten ‘Exclusives’ - that doesn’t mean Ms Ragland will roll in the mud with them by opening her mouth in the media. She’s a woman of class and I just don’t see her behaving that way, sorry. And in any case apart from the fact there’s been admissions of racism from the Markles themselves - Doria has no need to chat about the racism her daughter faces from sections of the media & public, it’s already out there in the open. For goodness sake even Prince Harry noticed it.:sad:

The part in bold is the watered down version to say that he "noticed" it. If there was any example of a Prince on a white horse storming in to rescue his damsel in distress, it was Harry at the time he put out that statement from Kensington Palace. He meant *business*. :D

I want her to talk to Oprah. Doria needs to get Meghan's true story out there. Also, she can reveal the truth about her awful stepchildren. Meghan has endured attacks on her character and credibility. Everyone is making money off of Meghan, so her mother giving a free interview to Oprah is really nobody's business.

No, Doria does not need to "get Meghan's true story out there." Nor does she need to speak about her ex-husband's children from his first marriage. She should just keep on as she's been doing, she has illustrated how much more class she has than those two. Nor do I think she wants attention from any press.

Posts discussing UK and US laws have beed deleted. I've also deleted a bunch of back and forth bickering between members. Please stop it.

Let's move on from the Oprah discussion, please.

Seeing that picture of Jr with the royal weddings book, I truly feel bad for Meghan. She actually had to live with these mean, passive aggressive, aggressive, manipulative bullies at some point in her life. He has absolutely no reason to arrange pap shots like this , except to try to send some sort of message.

As I said previously, I don't feel bad for Meghan. She would have known what type of people these are and cut them out of her life long before she met Harry. And no matter how they choose to manipulate the media, it is not having the desired effect as they are being ignored by both Meghan and the BRF. They are not part of the wedding and will not be part of her life.

They have truly burnt their bridges!!!!!

Harry and Meghan going to be out of pocket until the wedding so the tabloids need to fill column space somehow.

I was watching CNN this morning and it advertised it will run a special report: Harry and Meghan: A Royal Match on Sat, May 14, 8pm EST. CNN is not known for fluff reporting. The issue of race will most likely be reported as well as some reference to the family dynamic. (This needs to be in the media section I think).

Posts ignoring the Mod note earlier today have been deleted. The speculative nature concerning the idea that Ms Ragland is arranging to give a television interview is off-topic for now.

Seeing that picture of Jr with the royal weddings book, I truly feel bad for Meghan. She actually had to live with these mean, passive aggressive, aggressive, manipulative bullies at some point in her life. He has absolutely no reason to arrange pap shots like this , except to try to send some sort of message.

I find it peculiar that the UK media wants to portray these people as victims when they are clearly not just cashing in, but they are bullying Meghan. Their failure to grow up and thrive is not Meghan's fault. In this time of Me Too and Times up why is the UK media giving this domestic abuser the platform to verbally abuse his sister?

Last edited:
I find it peculiar that the UK media wants to portray these people as victims when they are clearly not just cashing in, but they are bullying Meghan. Their failure to grow up and thrive is not Meghan's fault. In this time of Me Too and Times up why is the UK media giving this domestic abuser the platform to verbally abuse his sister?
Well we all know the reason why they are being portrayed as victims and not the actual victim.I mean DF wrote an article about how Stormzy should shut up and be grateful

Harry and Meghan going to be out of pocket until the wedding so the tabloids need to fill column space somehow.

I was watching CNN this morning and it advertised it will run a special report: Harry and Meghan: A Royal Match on Sat, May 14, 8pm EST. CNN is not known for fluff reporting. The issue of race will most likely be reported as well as some reference to the family dynamic. (This needs to be in the media section I think).

Saturday is May 12th, not May 14th - that would be Monday. Is the special running on Saturday or on May 14th?

@Sunnystar - the TV special is on Saturday, and you're right, Saturday is May 12. My mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yvonne (I prefer to call her by her birth name) engages with some of the worst trolls on Twitter who have spread the craziest conspiracy theories and are downright racist towards Meghan. She retweets a lot of their mess. But she loves Meghan, right? Bitter and resentful woman.

InIt looks like this royal reporter got his marching orders for no invites for the half sibs:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/568327002

In short Meghan is not obligated to invite people she is not close, and she invites who she wants. I think the straight press is going to go after the half sibs, using royal reporters to paint them as classless rubes who used the media to try to crash the royal wedding - and failed.

One of the universal laws I believe in is that whatever you put out into the world will come back at you threefold. Some call it karma. It stands to reason that karma would have a big lunch on these two clowns. We see it often enough that someone will ride high being in the media only to get torn apart when the tide turns.

One reaps what one sows. :D

One of the universal laws I believe in is that whatever you put out into the world will come back at you threefold. Some call it karma. It stands to reason that karma would have a big lunch on these two clowns. We see it often enough that someone will ride high being in the media only to get torn apart when the tide turns.

One reaps what one sows. :D
Or sow the wind and reap the whirlwind! Actually, I liked the mental visual of Alison Mau's article:
And Samantha and Thomas Jnr can stew gently in their vile juices as they watch the spectacle on the telly, just like the rest of us.

Last edited:
One of the universal laws I believe in is that whatever you put out into the world will come back at you threefold.
:previous:
If that's the case Tom Jr and Samantha are due for a truckload.

The US legitimate press is starting to report on Meghan's family:

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/meghan-markles-family-weds-prince-harry/story?id=54907006

Even in this short account the half sibs don't look good.

When the rest of the straight media start reporting on the Markles Sam and Jr are going to rue the day, for their tabloid hit pieces and Twitter screeds are on the record so they can't cry libel. They won't go to a respected journalist because their past statements and actions will be challenged in that interview setting.

Its plausible that Tom Sr. would use an internet cafe to me. One, looking at his age, he's not seemingly the type to have gone all out about devices that access the internet because most likely, the internet isn't that big of an interest for him. Staying "connected" 24/7 doesn't seem to fit in with the lifestyle he's chosen to live. This is true with a lot of us older retired people.

Even with us here. I have the computer and that's the only connection to the internet we have. Hubby does have a smart phone but his use of it is for phone calls only. He doesn't use the computer for anything more than to play Sudoku and check the weather and earthquake websites (which I set up for him).

It may be a setup or it may not be a setup but one thing I know, its not a big breaking news story.

I don't know what's going on with Thomas Sr. I am not going to judge him and you should do the same.

Weird indeed. I am sure his daughter could have sent him some engagement pictures. No need at all to look them up online in an internet cafe with a photographer behind you.

Yeah...I am majorly side-eyeing Tom Sr. Perhaps he is just taking the mickey out of the media, but...

I have to wonder if these photos were taken awhile ago and are just being published now as filler before the wedding. IMO it's a tad warm for Tom Sr. to be wearing what is basically SoCal "winter clothing"-pants/shirt/hoodie. Highs today were 91 in Cabo San Lucas so even in the morning/early evening that's more than a long time resident would likely wear.

I believe he probably doesn't want or own a computer and with his life style doesn't require one. Nothing wrong in going to the local place to get on one. Many people here go to libraries. My biggest gripe is the slob that took the picture and published it. This poor gentlemen is being now hounded by media mutations for any photo or story. They should stay loving up Sam and Jr. as they are worshipping the attention. This gentleman is just trying to lead his own life. He didn't ask for it and doesn't want to make any money off interviews. Think about that before you condemn him.

Last edited by a moderator:
The computer monitor is angled at a weird position. I wonder why he did that...?

The computer monitor is angled at a weird position. I wonder why he did that...?
Very much so indeed. Must be really bad for your back to move yourself in a position in which you need to kind of sit in the next cubicle to see your own screen.

Furthermore, he is wearing exactly the same clothes as in the pictures of the fitting (you can see his 'jacket' on the desk at the fitting shop). So, they either followed him and he cooperated or they had a deal that they were allowed to take some pictures of him (we'll see what will show up in the next few days).

Last edited:
I believe he probably doesn't want or own a computer and with his life style doesn't require one. Nothing wrong in going to the local place to get on one. Many people here go to libraries. My biggest gripe is the slob that took the picture and published it. This poor gentlemen is being now hounded by media mutations for any photo or story. They should stay loving up Sam and Jr. as they are worshipping the attention. This gentleman is just trying to lead his own life. He didn't ask for it and doesn't want to make any money off interviews. Think about that before you condemn him.

LOL, 'this poor gentleman' is just the latest Markle to show the family's dirty laundry in public. He's not being hounded by the press, pshaw. He's getting his 15 minutes just like the rest of the clan.

But Lady Reem, he had no idea that angling the computer that way would give the unknown photographer behind him a clean shot! :lol: I'd really like to know what idiot (or clever journalist) came up with this idea.

To my mind the person in the photo (possibly Mr Markle) is not aware of the photographer. The angle of the screen could be just to escape reflection. The photo could be from a security camera. The photo is not in any way offensive. It doesn't give out any secrets nor any opinions. It is a breach of Mr Markle's privacy. It could be a joke - if Mr Markle is aware of the photographer - but I think it's poor judgement to publish this photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom