Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard for me to believe that the British media is printing these "sibling" stories because they actually believe their rantings or even think that people will buy into their act. Most likely, just as we do here, they're actually seeing these people for who they really are and are laughing at how easily they can bring ridicule on themselves.

As has been said before, you can't make this stuff up. :D

They print their lies to embarass Meghan. They print their lies without any pushback or another point of view. The clearly support the Grown siblings as victims of their sister who is two decades younger than them.
Save

Samantha's youngest said she grew up listening to her mother trash talk Meghan. She resented the fact that Meghan was the second daughter born who took the attention off of her. Also the fact Thomas did everything for Meghan. She hates Meghan. She can't even hide it in her fakeness because it always comes out much like today's ranting. Meghan will keep on ignoring her. Good.

They print their lies to embarass Meghan. They print their lies without any pushback or another point of view. The clearly support the Grown siblings as victims of their sister who is two decades younger than them.
Save

To be honest, I don't think Meghan wastes any of her time on these kind of publications whatsoever so whatever they print, it never really reaches Meghan at all. Like the "noise" that she shuts out from her life, these tabloid stories would be right on the top of the trash heap out the back door and far, far away from Meghan's attention.

Does Samantha understand the difference between her and the strangers is that they haven't stabbed Meghan's in the back and continues to try and weaponize the media against Meghan?

It is interesting that the US press does not rabidly follow the shenanigans of the attention seeking Markles. While the British press weaponizes them to bully Meghan. Any reporter worth their salt would not publish their stories without putting the narrative together. Morton said that he tried to talk to Sam but her PRICE was too high. The Uncle was the one who sold out the father's address to the media. The brother tried to bribe MM into setting up a pet shelter for him and when she did'nt sold his story to in touch. The nephews have sold story and pictures and video to the tabloids. The "single best friend" has a creepy amount of videos that she has sold. Both half siblings have been accused of using racist language regarding Meghan's mother as well as Meghan as a baby. The brother LIED about Harry meeting the father.

All of the lies, the selling out for money, the bribery, the embarrassing Meghan so she will pay them to shut up, all this evidence and the British press gives them free reign to shame and bully Meghan without any push back.

True. :sad: Well said. It's the British press that is giving all this a podium.

The British press writes about this because its' click bait.

It's the same way it was/is with Carole and Pippa Middleton. Some people just hate people because. Just because. Because they don't like them, because they are thinner, fatter, prettier, wealthier, envious, etc. You can write about these people who are disliked for just being themselves. They have never held public office they don't live off the public dole and yet they are judged (very harshly one might add) often. So you write the most ridiculous article, and people will click on it and post a comment. And this helps the advertising dollars.

The British press knows that anyone who marries into the royal family is going to be judged like this. Meghan is triple word score. She's an American Divorcee who is an actress. Actually, she is better than a triple word score. She has these family members (and friends) who are willing to line their pockets by selling stories and videos about her to an insatiable British press.

In regards to Samantha, is anyone really surprised that she is going off about not getting invited to the wedding. I wonder if she really expected an invite. What's so fun about this though are some of the comments by the Daily Fail readers. They are slamming Samantha for all she has said about Meghan in the past. They too think she is delusional.

It saddens me that some of the pictures saw the light of day because people used it for profits, but nevertheless, she was adorable.

When Samantha talks about thousands of 'complete strangers' being invited to her half sister's wedding I think she's muddling up the guest list with those that have been invited to see things out in Windsor Great Park. How big does she think St George's is, another WA? :lol:

The British press writes about this because its' click bait.

It's the same way it was/is with Carole and Pippa Middleton. Some people just hate people because. Just because. Because they don't like them, because they are thinner, fatter, prettier, wealthier, envious, etc. You can write about these people who are disliked for just being themselves. They have never held public office they don't live off the public dole and yet they are judged (very harshly one might add) often. So you write the most ridiculous article, and people will click on it and post a comment. And this helps the advertising dollars.

The British press knows that anyone who marries into the royal family is going to be judged like this. Meghan is triple word score. She's an American Divorcee who is an actress. Actually, she is better than a triple word score. She has these family members (and friends) who are willing to line their pockets by selling stories and videos about her to an insatiable British press.

In regards to Samantha, is anyone really surprised that she is going off about not getting invited to the wedding. I wonder if she really expected an invite. What's so fun about this though are some of the comments by the Daily Fail readers. They are slamming Samantha for all she has said about Meghan in the past. They too think she is delusional.

I completely agree. These types of stories will continue to be written because they're a source of income. If people ignored them, then they wouldn't be written.?

When Samantha talks about thousands of 'complete strangers' being invited to her half sister's wedding I think she's muddling up the guest list with those that have been invited to see things out in Windsor Great Park. How big does she think St George's is, another WA? :lol:

I think Samantha has a few things muddled up. :lol:

She seems to really think, that she's entitled to some special things, just because her very estranged half-sister, whom she hasn't seen in a decade is marrying into the BRF. She's the 'older sister' so she should get things before Meghan.

That ties with an earlier DM story about Meghan's childhood. Sam resented that Tom Sr was helping Meghan start a career in Hollywood and not her. And talk about timing: as Samantha was raging about the Markles being disrespected, DM released warm and sweet pictures of Meghan and their father with the caption "Daddy's Little Girl". That had to stick in Samantha's craw. Later the Palace released news that Meghan will participate in two CHOGM events next week: one a youth forum and the other for women's empowerment. It shows the queen gives zero flips about what Samantha and the rest of the greedy family thinks or screams to the press. The public for the most part has turned off the trouble making faction of the Markles.

The DM writes about Samantha because people will read it, as is proved by the people in this thread who are hanging on to every word Samantha says and every Twitter post.

Save
I completely agree. These types of stories will continue to be written because they're a source of income. If people ignored them, then they wouldn't be written.?
AlowVera they don't print their lies to embarrass Meghan, they print it as TLLK said, because people read it and that means MONEY. They couldn't care less about Meghan or even Harry for that matter, they are nothing but CASH COWS and the closer the wedding, the bigger the cows.

The DM writes about Samantha because people will read it, as is proved by the people in this thread who are hanging on to every word Samantha says and every Twitter post.
Actually, I don't believe you are in a position to take the moral high ground on this issue and post insults about fellow members. You are here too and you have obviously read their posts to enable your own.

AlowVera they don't print their lies to embarrass Meghan, they print it as TLLK said, because people read it and that means MONEY. They couldn't care less about Meghan or even Harry for that matter, they are nothing but CASH COWS and the closer the wedding, the bigger the cows.

Actually, I don't believe you are in a position to take the moral high ground on this issue and post insults about fellow members. You are here too and you have obviously read their posts to enable your own.

Of course it is clickbait but most articles about Meghan Markle have an undertone or racism, sexism and also giving the relatives free reign to tell their embarrassing stories. Any article about Meghan will attract attention, and it could be benign or embarrassing it will attract clicks. Daily Fail articles are intended to set a certain narrative about Meghan that appeals to their hateful base.

I think what amuses me the most is that with each day passing with no response whatsoever from Meghan or Kensington Palace to the "estranged family" (with the emphasis on the strange part), Samantha just ups the volume of her bleats to the point of looking more and more ridiculous with every word that she bleats. Its comical, its hilarious and its also, in its own way, sad to see someone's true nature come out in full force as it has been.

That's baaaaaaaaaad for Samantha and she doesn't even realize it.

Samantha was talking about how they aren't invited and they are all making plans to go. What exactly does she expect to do when she gets there? Because it’s unlikely she’ll get anywhere near Meghan or St. George’s Chapel.

Last edited:
She's actually come out and stated that she was invited? I'm not going to be quick to believe that because from previous dealings with this woman, I would have expected a huge, front page photo of Samantha in her wheelchair holding up that coveted invitation. :lol:

Stating she's invited and is planning to travel to the wedding is her prerogative but it ain't gonna make Meghan back down and include her no matter how loudly and how often she bleats her delusions. ;)

:previous: I made a typo. She said they aren’t invited, but are making plans to go.

I'm not following Samantha's Twitter for updates or clicking on articles by tabloids giving them the revenue they want. Samantha wants attention and she is clearly getting it by the amount of hoopla her tweeting causes. With all. the attention she gets it's no wonder she doesn't stop.

Breaking news: Samantha Grant states she will also be staying at Windsor Castle as the Queen's guest and is practicing on how to roll carefully so as not to run over the corgis.

Sorry.... had to do it. :D

I'm not following Samantha's Twitter for updates or clicking on articles by tabloids giving them the revenue they want. Samantha wants attention and she is clearly getting it by the amount of hoopla her tweeting causes. With all. the attention she gets it's no wonder she doesn't stop.

Its feeding her ego and giving her a false sense of importance and status. Somewhere in the very back of my mind, I actually feel for this woman that is so blatantly making a fool out of herself and doesn't realize it. You couldn't script a reality show better than the Sam Show.

I don't follow her in the press or Twitter either. Its amusing enough for me to come here and read updates. I do find it entertaining and relieves any boredom I may have but I also have a sense of foreboding that once this wedding is over and done with, the hard crash into reality and obscurity is not going to do Samantha any good.

Those 15 minutes of fame time slots can be destructive.

:previous:
I totally agree with you for she is beginning to sound dangerous and that seems like someone who will do anything to get her own way. I just read this thread for it has been very informative and entertaining at times...so I sit back and enjoy the ride so to speak.......yet now this Sam person sounds out of control and threatening ......I hope if she does decide to come to London for the wedding that someone in security will be following her and watching her every move...........she is do darn dumb to even realize that would be happening also. ?

Cant wait for May 19, I am actually starting to get excited for the wedding. Might have something to do with the number of huge events for the BRF that are now underway. The Commonwealth events, Cambridge #3, Royal wedding, Trooping and the likes.

I must say I do find all this Markle drama to be entertaining. I really hope Meghan has not invited people "just because they are family". I am sorry, family members can be the most cruel people and cause massive damage. Its her big day, she must walk down St Georges and only see faces she associates with love.
Samantha & them can live tweet it as they watch on TV with the rest of us. Meghan must stay true to herself.
We can expect the same stunts from her family when her kids are born. Wanting invites to Christenings and to meet the children. Nope

(PS: Kates Uncle Gary was the "scandalous" family member in the buildup to the wedding but not for one second did we doubt that he loves her. Thus we expected him at the wedding.
Meghans family members appear to have caused her emotional pain and betrayed her. NO INVITES)

Last edited:
I one way I do feel sorry for this Samantha - because of having MS; but all the rest she brought onto her self and it seems well deserved .. she at least gives as all a warning about bad behaviour, greed and any other of her traits.

against this background family anybody could look like a saint. Best thing M&H can keep on doing is not commenting.

Didn't Samantha hint at one stage that she had been hired by a TV station to be a commentator on the wedding day? What happened to that?

I don't think that commentator deal went through. If it had, Samantha would be all over it in her rantings and ravings and telling people to tune in to where she was going to be on.

Then again, I could be wrong. :D

I think the offer fell through too. I HIGHLY doubt any respectable TV station or broadcaster would think it was a good idea to hire her. I don't think any viewer would turn into watch Samantha humiliate Meghan, most viewers turn in to watch the awwww and for the pomp and glamour. And this has led to Samantha doing another 180 from her loving sister facade to this entitled, obnoxious, jealous threatening estranged relative.

ETA: You know what I think set her off. She was counting either on a the correspondent gig, or an invitation, neither has happened, and she and the rest of the Markles have realised, that they can't find hotels any more nearby and don't want to cough up the money to pay for the ones that are left. So they're left watching on TV like the rest of us, and that wasn't her plan.

Last edited:
The best thing we can all do is stop posting about these people. Truly why are you all talking about them ?

What exactly does she expect to do when she gets there? Because it’s unlikely she’ll get anywhere near Meghan or St. George’s Chapel.

I'm reminded of the spoof invitation printed by the satirical magazine 'Private Eye', addressed to Raine Spencer when her Step-daughter married the Prince of Wales in 1981-

'Seat number - seat 84, Row Z [restricted view]'...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom