Marie on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It says: The best wedding gift. Marie pregnant. Prince Joachim in open(hearted) wedding interview. We will have many children.

Her &Nu has the tendency to take some facts and mix it with fiction, don't take it serious.

Thank you very much ricarda:flowers:

What does the cover say about Marie (I imagine it's something about her being pregnant)?

This is a very nice cover! I love how Marie just seemed so natural and comfortable on her wedding day. Even with the wind wreaking havoc with her veil, she managed to stay happy and relaxed.

Marie has a very pretty smile on this cover.

Yes, she has a very contagious smile. It's refreshing to see that --- it's spontaneous.

She's lucky that she's very photogenic.

Incredible to see that she was wearing a long summery gown with thin straps in France and within a few days was in a coat in Denmark.

She looked very good on both occasions, but more completely put together in a very stylish way for the opening of the Danish parliament.

A lovely picture of Joachim, Marie & little prince in China on the cover of BB

Cover

A lovely picture of Joachim, Marie & little prince in China on the cover of BB

Cover

I love this photo! Little Henrik is just such a sweet little guy. They are a very charming family.

The baby is sweet, the mother is affectionate in public and Joachim is happy and calm. It's the way it should be --- and nobody is faking it for the photographers.

Big black letters with yellow background:
"The Party-Prince tamed"
Small white letters with red background:
"Marie stopped the partying"

:previous:

I agree with the eyes, not a perfect choice. :ermm: All in all she looks wonderful, though.

Back
Top Bottom