Zulu Royal Weddings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZuluPrincess

Gentry
City
Johannesburg
Country
South Africa
The traditional wedding of King Goodwill Zwelethini and Princess Mantfombi Dlamini of Swaziland (one of the 201 children of King Shobuza II, and the sister of current Swazi monarch, King Mswati III)

Search Results | presscamera.asia

King Zwelethini on his fourth wedding TJ Lemon - Photojournalist

Princess Bukhosibemvelo Wedding:

princess1.jpg

Many more pictures here: Princess Bukhosibemvelo Zibuyile and Sipho Nyawo – Weddings and engagements

0000091063.jpg

http://www.galloimages.co.za/Preview/571787/0000091063.jpg

"My princess, My reason to rejoice." In a day filled with happiness, love and tradition, Princess Ntombi Zwelethini (L) weds her businessman sweetheart, Mbongiseni Duma (R). Ntombi and Mbongiseni's white wedding was held the day before the traditional wedding. (Photo by Gallo Images/Drum)

Gallo Images - my princess my reason to rejoice

Gallo Images - my princess my reason to rejoice

http://www.galloimages.co.za/Preview/571785/0000091061.jpg

newspic40f112222e6ad.jpg

Newlyweds: Princess Ntandoyesizwe and her groom, Oupa Moilwa, display their wedding rings. Photo: Sbu Mpeke, Sunday Indpendent

Lobolo, compensation to the bride's family, or 'dowry' to the value of around 100,000 USD was given to the King's family by the groom! Full article: http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-afri...ngola-1.216888

Princess's marriage 'merges' African cultures - South Africa | IOL News | IOL.co.za

City Press, Sondag 11 Julie 2004, p. 3: Wedding bells for Zulu princess

Princess Thandeka's wedding
Wedding Bliss: Princess Thandeka has a fairytale wedding

Princess Thandeka has fairytale wedding - Sowetan LIVE

p1-wedding.jpg

http://www.witness.co.za/index.php?showcontent&global[_id]=20690

Thandeka's wedding cake
Edible Elegance: Princess Thandeka Zulu's Wedding Cake

Over 100 cows were paid in lobola to the Bride's family.

Sandile Mthiyane, a Durban businessman, was officially welcomed into King Goodwill Zwelithini's family when he paid ilobola for Princess Thandeka, 26, at the weekend.
The ceremony between the king's daughter and the businessman took place at the Dlamahlahla royal residence in Nongoma, where the princess grew up.
Zwelithini's kraal came to a standstill for hours because trucks carrying the 44 cows had several breakdowns. They eventually arrived late on Saturday afternoon, keeping about 500 guests waiting.
The king said that 115 cows were expected at the ceremony. He said the balance would arrive in time for the wedding.
He said it was a "great privilege" for the royal family to unite with the Mthiyanes, but said the marriage was "not to secure business deals".
The king said: "Some people marry for status, but I hope you, my son, really mean what you have begun."

Trucks delay welcome - Sowetan LIVE

Princess Nandi Zulu and Chief Mfundo Mtirara Xhosa, Zulu royal houses unite in marriage - Politics | IOL News | IOL.co.za

Xhosa, Zulu royal houses unite in marriage - Politics | IOL News | IOL.co.za

Lovely pictures, thanks for posting. I like seeing and reading about all the monarchies.

You are welcome.

Princess Nombuso Zulu's wedding Thousands turn out for Royal wedding - South Africa | IOL News | IOL.co.za

Royals plan a lavish wedding - South Africa | IOL News | IOL.co.za

Princess ready for her man | City Press

000063608.jpg

Gallo Images - south africa prominent dr seshi chonco

Pictures of the Princess Bride during the traditional wedding ceremonies, wearing a traditional beaded veil and leopard skin

AMO - Preview King Goodwill Zwelithini ka Bhekuzulu, King of the Zulus, ( C ) and Inkatha Freedom party ( IFP ) leader Dr. Mangosuthu Buthelezi ( C ) and Prince Sbongiseni ( R ) walk in with gifts and presents with Princess Nombuso Zulu daugther of Zwelithini.Princess Nombuso gets married to Bussiness tycoon Dr. Seshi Chonco at Ashdown on 3 July 2005.The wedding was attended by 1000 guests including politicians,Queens, members of the Swazi, Xhosa and Zulu Royal families.The wedding has been dubbed by many as a " fairy tale " wedding and one of the most memorable ones in the Zulu Royal Household.

Back
Top Bottom