Prince Hamzah of Jordan & Princess Noor: August 2003 & May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Lyonnaise@May 27th, 2004 - 3:51 pm
Jordanian Crown Prince Hamza and his bride Princess Noor walk cut the cake during their wedding party

Lovely Cake
lol the cake wasn't real. it was a fake one.

Originally posted by micas@May 27th, 2004 - 3:47 pm
Sorry ask this but Prince Hamzeh is Crwon prince??????????????????'''he gona be the next King????????????????And the eldest son of the King?????????
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
Hamzah is the Crown Prince and his half-brother, King Abdullah had proclaimed him as such after their father's wish. I believe, King Abdullah is King Hussein's eldest son.

By the by, WHAT IN TARNATION is wrong with Getty's images?! About 90% of the time it says "You are not allowed to view this page".... I can't see the nice pics of from Hamzah's wedding! :cry:

Prince Andrew go represent the british royal famely

Originally posted by Lyonnaise@May 27th, 2004 - 4:11 pm
Farah Pahlavi ®, wife of the late Shah of Iran, greets Jordan's Princess Noor

Farah and Noor

Prince Andrew ®, Duke of York and Marie Chantal-Miller (2nd R), wife of Prince Pavlos of Greece, attend the wedding of Jordan's Crown Prince Hamzeh, 24 and his wife Princess Noor 22

Andrew and Marie Chantal
that`s not Marie Chantal.
She is Infanta Cristina of Spain

Definitely not Infanta Cristina , she seems to be the wife of the man behind her. It could be some ambassadors wife...... some diplomats were also invited... I read that somewhere...

Okay. We got that cleared up then. Thanks, Happygolucky.

Your welcome dennisms !

anytime honey......

Lets buckle up for september , when Ali and Rym Brahimi tigh the knot !

Did U see Haya , she looked cute , left corner , and Rym was in red..... I wasnt too thrilled about her , but didnt see her form upclose , maybe she DID look good !

I couldn't access the pics either at first yesterday.. ..when i clicked on the link it said: you are not authorized to view ,but after it says that all you have to do is click on the green Go button next to Address bar and voila...the pic will load just fine,at least it did for me
:flower:
Korina :w00t: :ninja:
:boxing: :censored: :stuart: :santa: :boxing:

Last edited by a moderator:
At first I thought Princess Noor should've worn something more elaborate and put on a bit of makeup but I think the simple look suits her. She has a naturally pretty and sweet face. It doesnt look like she has gained weight like some people were saying after seeing the Independence Day pictures.
And seeing her and Hamzah together, I have no doubt that they are quite in love. so cute :wub:

Originally posted by happygolucky@May 27th, 2004 - 4:32 pm
Definitely not Infanta Cristina , she seems to be the wife of the man behind her. It could be some ambassadors wife...... some diplomats were also invited... I read that somewhere...
the man behind is Prince Andrew, so she is not his wife. You can see him here:
http://www.petra.gov.jo/photos/2004/149/a22.jpg

I love this couple especially the bride...she is soooo sweet...
And yes whoever designed her gown got inspired from the Moroccan traditional social dresses..It is almost like a Takshita..
=============
Now For a crown prince, this wedding is disappointing to me…I was not that impressed especially that i saw the reception LIVE :huh:
============

Groom's uncle Prince Hassan & his wife were not there…Only one of his daughters +husband. I guess the uncle did not attend because of the stories instigated by Queen Noor and others from the Palace during the last days of king Hussein who, as a result of these stories, decided to take out his brother from the throne…

Key VIP in the Arab world did not attend (e.g. Egyptian President Moubarak, King M6), i.e. No Arabic leaders be it a president or a King attended…
Even Haya’s husband was not there… :shock:

I feel sad for Prince Ali being the bodyguard of his brother the king even in the wedding…He should have been the king as he is the only one from an Arabic Muslim mother, Queen Alia… It is said that Queen Noor was behind eliminating Ali from the throne line….God knows..

Rym as sweet as she is was not that great in the wedding...she did not any thing to her hair...

Queen Noor took the show from Queen Rania...the outfit and the color were amazing on Noor...I still did not like the way Rania did her hair...Her gown was pretty but for a wedding, it is not that impressive...

Rania+Noor

Letizia was great and glowing...

Letizia greeting

My personal opinions :innocent:

To clear up the confusions I saw these particular guests in the receiving line live on the web.

The guests are Infana Cristina of Spain, Prince Andrew of Great Britain, and Prince Nikolaos of Greece. Cristina's husband, Inaki, did not attend.

I liked Rania's dress although I would have preferred a thobe...and her make-up was a bit heavy.

Loved the color of Letizia's outfit but I didn't like the skirt.

Q. Noor just took my breath away...her outfit suited her perfectly...

Princess Iman's outfit just scared me...What was she thinking??!!?? It looked like a net was thrown over her!

Princess Noor was amazing! There are no words to explain it. And not because of her outfit or looks (which were also nice) but because of her personality which just shined during the reception. She really came across as a very happy, very nice, and very in love young girl.

I love, love, love PNoor.

But I thought the color of the dress was too stark. It was almost blue white. The whiteness of it was quite shocking. Most modern brides still wear white (as that is the tradition) but it's a muted almost eggshell white because it photographs better.

But I love, love, loved the whole thing.

Originally posted by samitude@May 27th, 2004 - 6:58 pm

To clear up the confusions I saw these particular guests in the receiving line live on the web.

The guests are Infana Cristina of Spain, Prince Andrew of Great Britain, and Prince Nikolaos of Greece. Cristina's husband, Inaki, did not attend.
Samitude is RIGHT..It is infanta Cristina
and here is a pic of the Spanish royalties

Spanish royal family in Amman

I got this link from a post in the Felipe and letizia forum in LTR

HRH Princess Noor looks great. However, it was slightly disappointing for a Crown Princely wedding. Does the Princess look pregnant?

Didn't someone say the swedish royals were there? Any pictures, or has anyone seen them?

Originally posted by sommone@May 27th, 2004 - 10:46 pm
Didn't someone say the swedish royals were there? Any pictures, or has anyone seen them?
They are coming on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom