Crown Prince Willem-Alexander of The Netherlands & Máxima Zorreguieta: Feb 2, 2002

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This picture is very exclusive!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you believe their third anniversary is coming up? Does anyone know where I could purchase a video of the wedding? Or a book with pictures from the wedding? Thanks in advance!

new pictures from Hollandse hoogte part 1

hollandse hoogte part 2

more kiss pictures

I really loved the flowers. And I think their bridemaides were georgeous, they were the best dressed of all the bridemaides from different weddings..!!!!

And I think their bridemaides were georgeous, they were the best dressed of all the bridemaides from different weddings..!!!!

I agree with you here, maxima88. Sometimes, and I'm not speaking about royal weddings only, the bridesmaids'dresses are too much like mini versions of the bride...;)

Does anyone know where I could get a DVD of the wedding? Even a good video from the internet would be super! Thanks guys!

I didn't see this picture earlier. Photo from Vorsten

the best and most impressive picture I´ve ever see of Maxima and "the" dress,amazing....:)

This thread has been completely converted to an ImageShack account now so that no images have been directly attached to the forum in an effort to conserve bandwidth.

It would be greatly appreciated if any newly-discovered images from this point forward would be hosted via a private image hosting account such as Photobucket or Imageshack.

Please also review the images already posted and not re-post the exact same images over and over.

Please note that images which are attached directly to the forum are subject to removal by an Administrator or SuperModerator without notice to the member.

Thank you for your co-operation on this matter so that we can all continue to enjoy images of our favourite royals.

The TRF Team

I asked myself if maxima did remove the train for the reception.As far as I see there is no coat or so to remove but I think it is quite difficult to dance with this train.

I'm not sure, but looking at these photos, her veil seems to be one of those that were conceived to cover the face of the bride. For example, it looks more like the one of Infanta Elena, rather than the one of Infanta Cristina... Do you know anything about it?

The veil was especially created for this dress, by valentino, no historical provenance whatsoever, so I assume the idea was to put it on the head as it was done.

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying it to me, Marengo! ;)

It was the most beautifil wedding I've ever seen, Maxima was so beatuful, I never cried before in a wedding but this one I could not help it, it was so sad to think sehe was marring and could not be with her parents, not only her but everyone who marries without the presence of any of the parents

It had the same effect on me, and half the country I believe (many people told that they got emotional during the wedding, esp. during the tango). For Maxima it was a sad thing that her parents weren't there but it couldn't be solved any other way.

Thank you for the video, The Watcher. It's a very beautiful (musical) piece and very emotional to see Maxima so moved by the music.

I have never seen a video of the wedding before, so this was a real treat! :) I do have one question though: In the video it seemed as if the tiara and veil were very heavy. Maxima's head seemed to be tilted in an odd manner or when she bent down to wipe away her tears, the movement did not seem easy, rather heavy. I'm sure that the veil being as long as it was added some weight, but was I just seeing things that the tiara and veil seemed to weight Maxima down a bit?

Yes, thank you so much Watcher. I'd never seen video footage of this wedding either, just photos, which are lovely, but you really feel what it was like more when you see a video. It was so sad Maximas father couldn't be there with them, and I am glad she didn't force herself not to cry. I think she is a truly wonderful person.

Alexandria said:
Thank you for the video, The Watcher. It's a very beautiful (musical) piece and very emotional to see Maxima so moved by the music.

I have never seen a video of the wedding before, so this was a real treat! :) I do have one question though: In the video it seemed as if the tiara and veil were very heavy. Maxima's head seemed to be tilted in an odd manner or when she bent down to wipe away her tears, the movement did not seem easy, rather heavy. I'm sure that the veil being as long as it was added some weight, but was I just seeing things that the tiara and veil seemed to weight Maxima down a bit?

I didn't get that impression, she walked quite easily with the veil (Mathilde of Belgium had difficulties with it though), it seems to me as if she forces herself to keep her head up proudly.

Back
Top Bottom