Complaints

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you think you are being a little too dramatic about this? Royals are in the constant eye of the media and the public. They have to put their best face forward at all times. Similar to Hollywood? Maybe so, but that is the life they lead because we as "commoners" want and expect to see royals as elegant, well mannered and beautiful. Its all a facade girl. Dont you see that? They lead a life that we will never have unless for some reason a miracle happens. You cannot be so obsessed with how they look , who they marry and how they dress. They are people that are taught from birth to be who they are. The only difference is that they have titles and more money than us regular folk. Accept it. Dont base your life and your qualities on people that are living in a world we will probably never experience. Be happy with who you are. There are alot of people who would give anything to live that fairytale life, I would , but I know I cant go into depression knowing it probably wouldnt happen. Thats not logical. Enjoy who YOU are.:flowers:

well said. i think we all wish at one point of time that we could live their lives, have their kind of money,titles etc etc.....god knows i do. but then again i also know that they are always under constant public pressure and media glare. and then i do a retake on that thought and say to myself give me my dog , a little house by the river and TV, internet and a phone(i do need some aspect of civilization around me) and i'm happy

personally i think kate's better lookin......will's ost his sex appeal with his hair!!!!

personally i think kate's better lookin......will's ost his sex appeal with his hair!!!!
Oh my! Is he going bald? I never noticed. I have to disagree though, he is a handsome young man. Looks like his mum.:flowers:

If we would dress all royals with bathing clothes no makeups, etc. and gather them on the beachs it would look like a normal overfilled beach with normal people. The fact is that they have a lot of helpers and use them much more often than the normal people (the jewelery, clothes, gyms etc. and at least their money!)
"Clothes make the man" (pardon also the woman :lol:) .... there is a wellknown fairytail.
The press also releases photos people like - so they dont put a bad looking prince into the pages when all the women know him as good looking. Most of you buy the magazines to find good looking royal pics ...
Sometimes they _have_ to play a hollywood role, and they are critizied and treated in a bad way when they do not.
Some years ago I met a so called and very well known super-model in private atmosphere and she is one of the highest paid ones, not a royal, but I think she also is looking best all the time, .. no she really doesnt, the press pics and videos are soooo different.
And royals have some advantages: They dont have to sit in artificial lighted offices all the day, work with dangerous or toxic chemicals, live in smoggy areas, drive by bike when its freezing outside, eat bad because cheap food ...
And whats about Prince Charles :lol: (a dumb(o) comment)
Sometimes also myfavroyal is looking not very well:eek:, she has a spot in her face ..., but I like the "complete picture" which is transfered via press, tv and web..
And, what the hell - we will never get the chance to meet them private - so let our dreams live on :wub:.

Last edited:
If we would dress all royals with bathing clothes no makeups, etc. and gather them on the beachs it would look like a normal overfilled beach with normal people. The fact is that they have a lot of helpers and use them much more often than the normal people (the jewelery, clothes, gyms etc. and at least their money!)
"Clothes make the man" (pardon also the woman :lol:) .... there is a wellknown fairytail.
The press also releases photos people like - so they dont put a bad looking prince into the pages when all the women know him as good looking. Most of you buy the magazines to find good looking royal pics ...
Sometimes they _have_ to play a hollywood role, and they are critizied and treated in a bad way when they do not.
Some years ago I met a so called and very well known super-model in private atmosphere and she is one of the highest paid ones, not a royal, but I think she also is looking best all the time, .. no she really doesnt, the press pics and videos are soooo different.
And royals have some advantages: They dont have to sit in artificial lighted offices all the day, work with dangerous or toxic chemicals, live in smoggy areas, drive by bike when its freezing outside, eat bad because cheap food ...
And whats about Prince Charles :lol: (a dumb(o) comment)
Sometimes also myfavroyal is looking not very well:eek:, she has a spot in her face ..., but I like the "complete picture" which is transfered via press, tv and web..
And, what the hell - we will never get the chance to meet them private - so let our dreams live on :wub:.
I guess if I had a whole team of people to help me look great everyday I could look like a princess as well. All I know is the majority of the royal women probably look like I do when I get up in the morning, SCARY!!! :eek: :lol:

Ok you know what I am really starting to dislike royals....they dont LOOK normal....I mean dont they have pimples and scars all over their bodies or have flat chests or wear hearing aids like me? Or do they have to be PERFECT looking with the BEST clothes and the LATEST stuff in everything? (

Are you familiar with Princess Elisabeth of Denmark?

I guess if I had a whole team of people to help me look great everyday I could look like a princess as well. All I know is the majority of the royal women probably look like I do when I get up in the morning, SCARY!!! :eek: :lol:

Please send us a pic - I always wanted to know how a princess looks like in the early morning :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom