Prince Louis, News and Picture Thread 2: August 2005 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriella

Royal Highness
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:
who knows. perhaps for the same reason why there is little known about any of the younger children. i suppose they( louis, sebastien, alex, and their older brothers too) all like their privacy. *shrugs.

Well, Alex and Sebastien are still in school. When their older brothers were in school, little was known about them.

Yeah, I bet we'll start hearing more about the younger kids as they get older and start taking on more royal duties.

what is Louis doing at the moment? he has graduated hasn't he?

If he graduated excellent, if not then he needs to be on his way graduating. Especially now that he has a baby on the way next year 2006 from what I read here on this forum.:)

so is there anymore news on Prince Louis?
Other than the fact that he's expecting a kid next year???
Any positive news???

Actually I just found some images of him after the announcement was made. These pictures and more pictures can be found here: picturedesk.
Just type "Prince Louis of Luxembourg" and you can find a lot of photos.

Attachments

• 6528143.jpg
    6528143.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 364
  • 6528145.jpg
    6528145.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 372
  • 6528146.jpg
    6528146.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 388
  • 6528147.jpg
    6528147.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 351
I checked the captions and they all said it happened after. I could be wrong though (or well the captions could be wrong).

Louis looks stressed.
he seemed to have aged alot.
even felix looks younger than him now.

foiegrass said:
Louis looks stressed.
he seemed to have aged alot.
even felix looks younger than him now.

Now that you pointed that out, Louis does look older. But he has a reason for it.

Here are a few older pictures from Newscom. I'm not sure what event they are from but I am sure they have not been posted before. My favorite one is the second one. I just love the look on Louis' face, it's very funny.

kbyue0.jpg

kbyvrk.jpg

kbyw6x.jpg

these were probably taken on the funeral of Grand Duchess Josephine Charlotte in early 2005.

i'm really curious how he is now?
it's very surprising how the press doesn't poke into the prince and his pregnant girlfriend's personal life..

purple_platinum is right, those pictures are from Grand Duchess Joséphine-Charlotte's funeral in January of 2005, so one year ago.
I've not seen those before, grim_lady, thank you for posting them!

Do we have any idea when Tessy is giving birth to the child? How could he be so careless? I can't imagine what he must be going through with his parents. Does anyone know how the idea of Louis having an illigitament child is being recieved in Luxembourg?

I believe that she is to have the child in March. As for the publics reaction to the baby the younger citizens don't seem to care much in Luxembourg while the adults seem to be shocked. Still when the news was released in Luxembourg City's news paper it didn't even make the front page.

One wonders whether the child will baptised into the Catholic faith?

I'm pretty sure that the baby will be catholic as most people in Luxembourg are catholic (like 90%) so Tessy is most likely catholic like Louis so it would make sense.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Probably because they control the media.

what do you mean? the media is not independent?
how about papparazzi in luxembourg? do they have it? :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom