Madeleine on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was an old picture taken on Victoria's birthday 2013, she was seated next to Chris.
Why use an old picture on a 2015 magazine?

That was an old picture taken on Victoria's birthday 2013, she was seated next to Chris.
Why use an old picture on a 2015 magazine?

Maybe because the photo matches the story at the magazine. Web-magazine VIP quotes the article in Gala:
The article claims that Madeleine feels homesick and lonely and settling down to London has been harder than expected.
Gala writes that the couple has furnished their home, Leonore has been put to an exclusive club and Madeleine has a nanny, she could test the London night life.
"Madeleine is lonely, despite the children. She seems depressed and introverted. That is actually not like her", Gala cites a long-time friend of Madeleine. Chris works at least 60 hours a week and is seldom at home, the friend says.
Chris's mother lives in London, but Madeleine doesn't have a close relationship with her. Unlike queen Silvia, Eva is rarely available when Madeleine would need her. Although she lives only 15 minutes away. Madeleine hasn't found female friends yet. "I think Madeleine is homesick and would move back to Sweden rather today than tomorrow", says the friend.
Prinzessin Madeleine möchte London verlassen und nach Schweden zurückkehren

Maybe because the photo matches the story at the magazine. Web-magazine VIP quotes the article in Gala:
The article claims that Madeleine feels homesick and lonely and settling down to London has been harder than expected.
Gala writes that the couple has furnished their home, Leonore has been put to an exclusive club and Madeleine has a nanny, she could test the London night life.
"Madeleine is lonely, despite the children. She seems depressed and introverted. That is actually not like her", Gala cites a long-time friend of Madeleine. Chris works at least 60 hours a week and is seldom at home, the friend says.
Chris's mother lives in London, but Madeleine doesn't have a close relationship with her. Unlike queen Silvia, Eva is rarely available when Madeleine would need her. Although she lives only 15 minutes away. Madeleine hasn't found female friends yet. "I think Madeleine is homesick and would move back to Sweden rather today than tomorrow", says the friend.
Prinzessin Madeleine möchte London verlassen und nach Schweden zurückkehren

The same old story again. I believe the press won't drop it until they finally push Madeleine and Chris to a divorce.

Last edited:
I do not know if it is true or partly true this article but surely adapting to new circumstances so as soon as two children and another country can be difficult for some people and takes time. As rich and famous they are.

Back
Top Bottom