Engagement of Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergström: August 11, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited....wow... Congratulation!! Such a good news:)

Congratulations to the happy couple. No doubt that Madeleine will be one of the most beautiful brides ever --- she's already the most beautiful princess in Europe. And the groom? OMG! He's so handsome!:flowers:

Congrats to them !!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the happy couple!!

Doesn't the groom remind you of Prince Felipe of Spain at a younger age?

Thanks for the link btw, looking foward to watch Madeleine and Jonas in a about an hour :flowers: :)

Great! GMT +1 :flowers:

Ahem..... gmt +2 ??

Ni har väl "sommartid" i Sverige f'ör tilfället ??? :) (I suppose that Sweden has "summer time" ´(daylight saving time) right now??))

Hälsningar och grattis!
Viv

What a nice surprise! Congratulations to Madeleine & Jonas!

Great news Congratulations to Madeleine & Jonas

What a nice surprise! I too would have thought they'd wait until V&D were married before announcing their engagement but I for one do not find long engagements strange. Madeleine and Jonas seem very well suited for each other and I wish them all the happiness in the world! :flowers::swedenflag:

I'm a bit surprised the Royal Family would want to plan two weddings at the same time, but it does also seem cruel to say no when the couple finally wants to get married. But I'm still very surprised!

What a surprise!! Congratulations to the happy couple!! Madeleine and Jonas are beautiful together. It will be a wonderful wedding, i´m sure!
And two engagements in a year, the royal family has much to plan now!

Congratulations to the happy couple. No doubt that Madeleine will be one of the most beautiful brides ever --- she's already the most beautiful princess in Europe. And the groom? OMG! He's so handsome!:flowers:
Yes I agree with you, Jonas is drop dead gorgeous!

Finally!!!
Something happen on Swedish court!

:flowers:

All I can say is that any children they have will be the most beautiful and/or handsome imagineable! What a sparkiling couple!

Congrats to the couple!

So, that is two royal weddings to look forward to!

Gosh, he's really a handsome guy :) But I don't understand anything too. Any swedish here to translate? :)

According to the Royal Twist's Tweet: "Jonas Bergström proposed to Madeleine on the island of Capri, an island outside Italy, in the beginning of the summer. He will be made Duke."

Congratulations to the gorgeous couple!!!
The engagement ring is perfect and so is the Cartier Love bracelet.

I need translation... Nice ring, beautiful princess, handsome groom:)

I've just watch it.
They are so beautiful and handsome couple:flowers:

So he will be Duke of Halsingland and Gastrikland and the weddind took place in October 2010 if I understend correct.

So as some rumours said before first Vicoria next Madeleine...

If I understood it right, they said they'll only reveal their plans regarding their wedding after Victoria's wedding. They have been engaged since June. Asked whether they heard a "click" when they met (like the King said he had when he first met Silvia), they said perhaps there was some kind of a "click", eventually. :) Jonas said he fell in love with Madeleine's beautiful blue eyes.

What do you think about Madeleine's outfit? I think it was a bit of a disappointment and I hoped she'd have some nice new hairstyle. And she's still too tanned...

Last edited:
Madeleine is beautiful. Can anyone traslate their words?

Unfortunately the livestream does not work really good. I have seen the first few minutes , the interview in front of Solliden. I think for his first official interview Jonas did a real good job. Really great. Do you think we will see pics of the King, the Queen and the young happy couple?

Last edited:
Congratulations to the wonderfull couple.
Caught me by suprise though that they announced it now, I was expecting it to be announced by next year.
Wish them all the best.

The ring is so beautiful!!!!

They are a perfect couple: madeleine is really beautiful and Jonas very handsome!!

But I was very disappointed about Madeleine's outfit! it makes her older than she is

Hope someone will be able to translate what they said!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom