Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Tour of Canada - June 30-July 8, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha well wasn't it William who admitted he wasn't much of a cook haha fun I'd love to watch them eat what they cooked hopefully it was good.

That was fun to watch. Kate looked more comfortable than William. Amusing indeed
She did. She was so cute just now...She did a little dance after she finished doing whatever she was doing. William was standing there watching her with his hands folded. :)

She did. She was so cute just now...She did a little dance after she finished doing whatever she was doing. William was standing there watching her with his hands folded. :)

I think it's safe to say that all culinary powers/tasks in the Wales/Cambridge household will be given over to Catherine (until such time when they will have their own staff).

The little dance was priceless :D. William looked like any other husband that knows he's not the expert in the kitchen; indulgent. Love it.

Nice report with some reactions from some of the people W & K met. Did anyone watch the museum footage live? I wonder what made Kate go awwww and pat William's back @ 1:47

CBC.ca Player

Nice report with some reactions from some of the people W & K met. Did anyone watch the museum footage live? I wonder what made Kate go awwww and pat William's back @ 1:47

CBC.ca Player

Thanks for the video. It's great to hear such positive reactions and good wishes. I have no doubt that Will and Kate appreciate them.

:previous: That is cute, Mia Mae. Love the little story about the slips ('Happy Christmas' instead of 'Happy Canada Day'). Great that they had a chance to regroup too. It's important for their relationship and sanity.

:previous: That is cute, Mia Mae. Love the little story about the slips ('Happy Christmas' instead of 'Happy Canada Day'). Great that they had a chance to regroup too. It's important for their relationship and sanity.

I love the part with Prince Otto. :lol:

So found untagged photos from today
cambridge - News, photos, topics, and quotes

I think we see them one more time tonight is that right? Or did that already happen? Don't they board a boat tonight? Sky News is saying they've already arrived in Quebec City

Last edited:
Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge arrives on board HMCS Montreal on July 2, 2011 in Montreal, Canada. The newly married Royal Couple are on the third day of their first joint overseas tour
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected (The back hand always makes an appearance)

--------------------

On a different note, this is my 1,000 post ! uhuuu

Last edited:
Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge arrives on board HMCS Montreal on July 2, 2011 in Montreal, Canada. The newly married Royal Couple are on the third day of their first joint overseas tour
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected (The back hand always makes an appearance)

--------------------

Lovely photos, Mia Mae :flowers:. I like the ones that were showing them in a sort of silhouette. Very romantic. :wub:.

On a side note, seeing their interactions with each other has got me humming 'Wonderful Tonight' by Eric Clapton. Yeah, I'm just a huge sap and a hopeless romantic. :)

THey watched the fireworks competition from the boat then are floating (?) to Quebec City where they should arrive early in the morning. Not tonight. By car, Quebec City is about 3hrs from Montreal (sometimes less depending on the driver and his or her disposition to follow speed limits).

Kate reveals her fears for William to a Canadian named Celine:
She confided in a military wife on the couple’s royal tour of Canada.
“I always worry,” she told her, “but my job is to support my husband. You should always support your husband.”
Kate, 29, told her: “I always worry when William goes off on a mission. I find it very difficult.
“You always fear for them not knowing if something is going to happen and it can be very hard.”
Celine, 52, who lives in the Canadian capital, said afterwards: “I thought it was very brave of Kate to be so honest.
More here: Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Kate: My fears for Wills

Last edited:
A distant acquaintance of mine said that the Quebec visit was not so warm as in previous provinces.Could anybody tell more about the visit to Quebec and Montreal?
By watching Youtube video,I 've understood that there were 2 groups on their arrival:the protesters and the people who greeted them.Did Prince William hold a speech>?

Well, Quebec was always going to present problems but I am sure the Duke and Duchess would take it all within their stride in the space of one or two days and then move on with the rest of their royal tour.

A distant acquaintance of mine said that the Quebec visit was not so warm as in previous provinces.Could anybody tell more about the visit to Quebec and Montreal?
By watching Youtube video,I 've understood that there were 2 groups on their arrival:the protesters and the people who greeted them.Did Prince William hold a speech>?

Leonora, I'm sure the couple wouldn't mind doing a walkabout yesterday in Montreal, but with protesters so close, there was no way that their security team would allow it. Watching video of them living the hospital, you could see Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton's face was very tense.

This trip will give them and us an inside of what is to be royal, according to a public reception point of view. Adoration in one day, and booing the other. Fortunately William and Catherine seem to be very well collected, the sad thing is that there were people there who came from far away just to see them, but couldn't.

After arriving in Quebec, there will be a prayer service on board HMCS Montreal before the Duke and Duchess join a youth event. There will be a military ceremony just after noon before a community event later in the day. Then the couple are flying to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island tonight

Live streaming Watch LCN Live online on FreeTube

Mia_mae said:

--------------------

This is a different grey dress isn't it? Not the Catherine Walker....?
Edit- looking closer I guess it's not, she just changed shoes ...it looks shiny in some pics that it didn't this morning....flash maybe?

Last edited:
Whitetiger said:
Egg attack!!!

YouTube - Prince William and Kate Middleton Received Egg Attack ‏

at least that's what it looks like. you should see it at like 0:54 - 0:56.

play it at max resolution and then move it back and forth. it looks like it broke off the top of the rear trunk. Pretty mean... :sad:

Wow, what a pathetic individual. I've no problem with protests, but exactly what was the point of throwing an egg?? Hardly accomplished anything but to make that person look like a fool. Sorry guys!, there are those in Quebec that act like spoiled, petulant children because they want Quebec to cede from Canada, and as such they want to ruin anything nice related to the country as a whole.

Hope Will & Kate didn't even notice...would serve that loser right!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom