Sheikha Hind Bint Maktoum Bin Jumaa Al Maktoum

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tipper Gore hands prizes to prominent Arab women
posted on 03/03/2002
Tipper Gore, wife of former U.S. Vice President Al Gore, today presented prizes to distinguished Arab women during a ceremony held under the patronage of Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum, wife of General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Crown Prince and Defence Minister. Jointly organised by the DATAMATEX and the United Nations Development Programme, UNDP, the handing out of the Middle East Prize for Prominent Women was attended by Mrs. Gore, the guest of honour and the keynote speaker, wives of Ambassadors and other members of the diplomatic and consular corps, wives of senior officials and businessmen as well as female members of university faculties and wives of CEOs of computer companies.

Winners included: Hind Bahwan, best woman in information technology, Muna Al Marri, best woman in social work, Sheikha Lubna Al Qasimi, best woman in creative work, Sheikh Hassa Sa'ad Al Abdullah Al Sabah, best businesswoman, Jamila Al Qasimi, best woman of the year, Dr. Rafi'a Al Ghobash, best woman in the field of higher education, Dr. Aisha Al Sayar, best woman in the field of education, and Alya Saif Al Himyari, best woman in the field of aviation. The event was sponsored by the Dubai Residency and Naturalisation Department, DRND, the ACER company, the Tijari.com, the Master Card, the Emirates Posts Corporation, the Christel Rick, the Citibank, the Nabooda Group of companies, the English daily Khaleej Times and the Arabic family oriented magazine Kulla Al Usra. (The Emirates News Agency, WAM)

Top designers to showcase latest in fashion trends
posted on 21/01/2004
10675.jpg
The Sheikh Rashid Auditorium in the Dubai International Convention Centre (DICC) is hosting some of the world's classiest designers during a four-day event that will showcase design trends of 2004.

The Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) office is organising the Dubai Fashion 2004 for the second time, under the patronage of Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum, wife of General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and UAE Defence Minister.

World-class designers will be showcasing their designs from February 5 to 8, including Emanuel Angaro, Givenchy Design House, Christian Lacroix and Christian Dior. These design houses will be first showcasing their designs in Europe, followed by Dubai and then the US. (The Gulf News)

Walk for the Future, Dubai

Walk for the Future, Dubai.

Organised as part of the Dubai Shopping Festival activities in partnership with the 'Dubai Police Sports Committee' and held under the patronage of Her Highness Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma al Maktoum. Participating in the event were the Sons and Daughters of the Royal Family along with several Bollywood Superstars.

it is sad to say but one of his better poems on his website says something about 'no matter what i do or where i go i will always come to you'. not the exact words but pretty much the sentiment expressed. it is really quite nice. none of that bizarre flowery crap that he is known for.

El Jood said:
This is a recent Picture I don't know when but i guess after september....

To those who are suspitious about sh. Hind's beauty i think now they can see her daughters and sons beauty so this can explain the JEWEL that sh. Mohammed Has....
and doesn't want her to be seen in media...
because she mean all the world to him and this link is a song he has written for her year 2000
on their 21st anniversary
http://www.bindubai.com/music/rashid_enti.ram

The words are so beautiful and it shows his love to her...whatever happens and whatever they go through

El Jood said:
Walk for the Future, Dubai.

Organised as part of the Dubai Shopping Festival activities in partnership with the 'Dubai Police Sports Committee' and held under the patronage of Her Highness Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma al Maktoum. Participating in the event were the Sons and Daughters of the Royal Family along with several Bollywood Superstars.

El Jood, what is about the "Walk for the future, Dubai"?

El Jood,

You keep saying that Sheikha Hind has 13 children - who is the 13th child? Is Sheikha Hind pregnant?

La la,
she isnt pregnant, hope she gets pregnant soon, so haya knows she isnt the only one for sheikh mohammed.

El jood said sheikha Hind has 13 children.I think she meant 11 children beacsue her children are
rashed hamdan maktoum saeed & ahmed ..5 boys
latifa sheikha fatima mariam shamma & salama..6 girls

Guess Who said:
La la,
she isnt pregnant, hope she gets pregnant soon, so haya knows she isnt the only one for sheikh mohammed.

El jood said sheikha Hind has 13 children.I think she meant 11 children beacsue her children are
rashed hamdan maktoum saeed & ahmed ..5 boys
latifa sheikha fatima mariam shamma & salama..6 girls
You forgot Hussa. She wrote 13 kids several times so I think she meant 13 kids.

Last edited:
La la said:
You forgot Hussa. She typed 13 kids several times so I think she meant 13 kids.
sorry about that, so with hussa it is 12..
so there is 1 more, could it be on the way ;)

Manal, Maitha, Majid and Mansour aren't Sheikha Hind's children.

Last edited by a moderator:
La la said:
Manal, Maitha, Majid and Mansour aren't Sheikha Hind's children.
no they arnt sheikha hinds children.
manal's from the lebenese
maitha, majid are from a morccon
I think but not sure that mansour is from themarrocon to.

Guess Who said:
no they arnt sheikha hinds children.
manal's from the lebenese
maitha, majid are from a morccon
I think but not sure that mansour is from themarrocon to.
ohhhh sorry...i was confused......

never heard of mansour. is he little????

also shamsa. we can't forget about mo's favorite daughter shamsa. she is from the lebanese lady-right???

maitha-is the morrocans???? she is very pretty. i thought she was from the lebanese since the lebanese lady was a model and maitha is a) very tall and b) very beautiful.

Ipi Tombe said:

also shamsa. we can't forget about mo's favorite daughter shamsa. she is from the lebanese lady-right???

maitha-is the morrocans???? she is very pretty. i thought she was from the lebanese since the lebanese lady was a model and maitha is a) very tall and b) very beautiful.
shamsa maitha mansour and mayed are from the moroccon lady.
I dont find maitha pretty at all, her height is nice thats all

Guess Who said:
shamsa maitha mansour and mayed are from the moroccon lady.
I dont find maitha pretty at all, her height is nice thats all
i think she has very elegant bone structure and big eyes. also from the pics i've seen of her-she wasn't cursed with her daddy's nose.

Ipi Tombe said:

He attended a function recently with his all his full and half-brothers. Only Rashid was missing that event remember.

Sh. Hind's activities In Ramdan

As part of Dubai International Holy Quran Award activities, an Islamic lecture titled "My reason for giving up acting career" was held on Thursday at Rashid Hospital Auditorium under the patronage of Shaikha Hind bint Juma Al Maktoum, wife of General Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and UAE Minister of Defence.

The lecture was delivered by Shahira, who was one of the prominent actresses of Egypt. She is wife of renowned film star Mahmoud Yassin and mother of actress Rania, but gave up her acting career in 1992 and chose to closely follow the Islamic path with all its morals and virtues.

In her lecture, Shahira stressed that acting has a respectful noble mission of conveying messages that aim at serving people and the society as a whole. "Actors can play a positive and vital role in their societies through works which highlight crucial issues such as Muslim women's rights and freedom in addition to the works which speak about various Islamic and historical figures who contributed through their hard work to bringing prosperity to Islam and to their countries," Shahira said.

" Since my childhood I always dreamt of being an actress and couldn't imagine myself in any other career but acting. My dream was accomplished when I became a well-known actress in Egypt. I devoted all my life and efforts to performing respectful roles that mainly aimed at serving the society and the Arab nation.

"Throughout my career, I never performed any obscene scene that I regret and be ashamed of," Shahira said. She added that God has granted every human being a hidden talent that needs to be explored in the right manner.

Explaining the main reasons for quitting, Shahira said: "I always felt close to God and performing my prayers was a way of life for me. I felt that most of my time is allocated to my career and my role as a wife and a mother, and so there was not enough time dedicated for worshipping God.

"The decision to quit acting was a surprise to my family as they knew I loved and cherished my career so much. To date I still remember that day clearly as if it happened on Saturday. I was reading the Holy Quran and precisely Surrat Al Haj and while reading the verses I felt strongly shaken deep within me and decided immediately to leave anything in my life and get closer to God. At this particular moment, I felt I could better communicate with God than any other time," she added

Forsaking her career at the peak of her success was not a decision that Shahira regretted or will ever do.

"My life after wearing the Hijab has changed drastically in a better way and I noticed that I have become more forgiving, peaceful, patient and willing to bear and forgive others' misbehaviour."

Shahira urged the women audience to regularly read the Holy Quran and to attend Islamic lectures which, she said, had contributed to consolidating her will to move in the right path and made her understand more about Islam, thus feel closer to God and submissive to His will.

______________________________________________________________About DIHQA| Committee |How to Apply | Dubai| Links| Site Map| Contact us

Dubai International Holy Quran Award, All copy rights are reserved 2002 ©

'UAE WOMEN READY TO PLAY POLITICAL ROLE': SHEIKHA HIND

The woman of the UAE has become intellectually, psychologically and socially qualified to handle any job in any field, according to Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum, wife of General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and UAE Defence Minister. In an interview with the Arabic magazine, Al Maraa Al Youm, (Woman Today), Sheikha Hind said local women were now competent enough to carry out any work, whether in the field of economy and trade, training, education, medicine, or police and army. She said women in the country had already taken up posts in such areas and proved their excellence and capability to shoulder any responsibility. Some had even shown excellent creativity. In reply to a question on her ideas regarding conditions for a competent local woman to enter the Federal National Council, FNC, following the call of Her Highness Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak, wife of the President and Chairperson of the UAE Women's Federation, for participation of local women in political work, she said since women in the country had become competent and well-educated a decision was needed from the leadership of the country to allow women to take part in political work and secure membership in the FNC. UAE women have figured prominently inside and outside the country, Sheikha Hind said, adding that the woman of the country no longer remained a "forgotten figure" in comparison to any country wishing to improve the standard of its people and trying to acquire social justice for all segments of society. She said she believed in the equality of man and woman. Both are equal in the eyes of God, she said. And the future of men in the UAE was dependent on that of women, Sheikha Hind said, adding that in case the future of one was lost, that of the other was lost too, leading to fragmentation and collapse of society. Answering a question on the importance of child care programmes since she championed the cause of children and showed great interest in supporting such programmes, she said her support for child development programmes stemmed from her belief that the child was the prime brick in the building of a proper and healthy society. She said she ingrained faith in God and Islamic teachings in the hearts of her children. Such an effort required the support and participation of the husband, without whose advice and instructions the family would become incomplete and ineffective. She said in this context that she was proud of her husband, Gen. Sheikh Mohammed, who would not forget his duty towards his family as a husband and father despite his busy schedules. Sheikha Hind praised Sheikha Fatima, describing her as the ultimate role model for all Arab women. She added that she felt honoured to be the patron of a function which was held recently in Dubai to felicitate Sheikha Fatima in recognition of her unlimited support to women. She also paid rich tributes to the UAE Women's Federation and the women's associations countrywide for playing a pivotal role in educating local women and improving their standards in all fields. She said she liked reading and studied the Holy Quran and Islamic teachings to educate her children and inculcate in their minds Islamic tenets and intrinsic social values. (The Khaleej Times)

Sheikha Hind Bint Maktoum AlMaktoum

'UAE WOMEN READY TO PLAY POLITICAL ROLE': SHEIKHA HIND

The woman of the UAE has become intellectually, psychologically and socially qualified to handle any job in any field, according to Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum, wife of General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and UAE Defence Minister. In an interview with the Arabic magazine, Al Maraa Al Youm, (Woman Today), Sheikha Hind said local women were now competent enough to carry out any work, whether in the field of economy and trade, training, education, medicine, or police and army. She said women in the country had already taken up posts in such areas and proved their excellence and capability to shoulder any responsibility. Some had even shown excellent creativity. In reply to a question on her ideas regarding conditions for a competent local woman to enter the Federal National Council, FNC, following the call of Her Highness Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak, wife of the President and Chairperson of the UAE Women's Federation, for participation of local women in political work, she said since women in the country had become competent and well-educated a decision was needed from the leadership of the country to allow women to take part in political work and secure membership in the FNC. UAE women have figured prominently inside and outside the country, Sheikha Hind said, adding that the woman of the country no longer remained a "forgotten figure" in comparison to any country wishing to improve the standard of its people and trying to acquire social justice for all segments of society. She said she believed in the equality of man and woman. Both are equal in the eyes of God, she said. And the future of men in the UAE was dependent on that of women, Sheikha Hind said, adding that in case the future of one was lost, that of the other was lost too, leading to fragmentation and collapse of society. Answering a question on the importance of child care programmes since she championed the cause of children and showed great interest in supporting such programmes, she said her support for child development programmes stemmed from her belief that the child was the prime brick in the building of a proper and healthy society. She said she ingrained faith in God and Islamic teachings in the hearts of her children. Such an effort required the support and participation of the husband, without whose advice and instructions the family would become incomplete and ineffective. She said in this context that she was proud of her husband, Gen. Sheikh Mohammed, who would not forget his duty towards his family as a husband and father despite his busy schedules. Sheikha Hind praised Sheikha Fatima, describing her as the ultimate role model for all Arab women. She added that she felt honoured to be the patron of a function which was held recently in Dubai to felicitate Sheikha Fatima in recognition of her unlimited support to women. She also paid rich tributes to the UAE Women's Federation and the women's associations countrywide for playing a pivotal role in educating local women and improving their standards in all fields. She said she liked reading and studied the Holy Quran and Islamic teachings to educate her children and inculcate in their minds Islamic tenets and intrinsic social values. (The Khaleej Times)

interesting....

she seems to be a smart woman....
i have heared alot about her and her activities
is she the mother of all sh. Mohammed's childern ? if not who are her children?

Sh. Hind Interview with AlKhaleej Paper

الإقتصاد> مهرجان دبي للتسوق02:01 آخــر تحديــــث 2005-02-10
في حديث خصت به الخيج : الشيخة هند بنت مكتوم: دبي بوابة مثالية لحوار الحضارات

دبي بوابة مثالية لحوار الحضارات وجسر لعبور الهوة بين ثقافات العالم، فلم تعد لؤلؤة الخليج عاصمة للذهب والفضة فقط بل صارت عاصمة للتعايش والسلام.

هكذا تحدثت قرينة الفريق أول سمو الشيخ محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم ولي عهد دبي وزير الدفاع سمو الشيخة هند بنت مكتوم فصدقنا ما تقوله لأن كلامها ينبت من حدائق الواقع وهو ابن للحقيقة وصنو لها.. ما قالته سموها وأوصتنا بتصديقه لم يكن شهادة على نجاح دبي فقط بل كان شهادة إنصاف لابنة الإمارات التي تملك من المواهب ما يكفي لازدهار المجتمع، وتطوره، الأمر الذي جعل سموها تدعو إلى استمرار فعالية بيت المواهب ليحتضن تلك الإبداعات ويكون ملتقى للمواهب والرعاية.

ما قالته سموها وأوصتنا بتصديقه أن ديننا الحنيف الذي تهتدي بتعاليمه القيادة الرشيدة للدولة لم يعرفه الغرب كما ينبغي ومهمتنا أن نوضح لهم جوهر الإسلام الذي يدعو ويحض على التسامح والسلام.

حوار: ميرفت الخطيب

يحظى مهرجان دبي للتسوق بدعم كبير من أعلى المستويات بالمجتمع، كونه شكل منعطفا قويا في تغيير خارطة العديد من المخططات والمشاريع في شتى الميادين الاقتصادية والاجتماعية والسياحية والخارجية إلخ.

لذا لم يكن مستغربا أن تسهم سمو الشيخة هند بنت مكتوم بن جمعة آل مكتوم حرم الفريق أول سمو الشيخ محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم ولي عهد دبي وزير الدفاع بفاعلية وتميز في هذه التظاهرة التي نقلت دبي الى مصاف الدول المتقدمة بالعالم.

وجاءت هذه المساهمة انطلاقا من ايمان سموها بالدرجة الأولى بوطنيتها وانتمائها الى بلدها، وكأي اماراتية بارة عليها أن تضيف في كفة ميزان التطور والرقي والحضارة كغيرها من بنات الوطن، خاصة وأن ايمانها كبير بالدور الهام الذي لعبته وتلعبه المرأة الاماراتية في الماضي والحاضر حيث كانت مبدعة في شتى الميادين في ايام الشظف كما في ايام الرخاء الاقتصادي، وبالتالي فإن من أهم الأدوار التي لعبتها المرأة سالفا وحاضرا غرس القيم الاسلامية والعادات والتقاليد في نفوس النشء وتحصينهم ضد أي تيارات قد تكون معادية لنا في عروبتنا وديننا والتزامنا بما أمرنا به خالق الكون.

وفي هذا الحوار الذي خصت سموها به جريدة “الخليج” بمناسبة مهرجان دبي للتسوق ورعايتها لعدة أنشطة رئيسية فيه مثل مهرجان الأزياء العالمية و”بيت المواهب”، أكدت سمو الشيخة هند بنت مكتوم بن جمعة آل مكتوم على ضرورة مد جسور التواصل الانساني بين ثقافتنا والتقاليد الأخرى وهو أمر تنتهجه وتؤمن به القيادة الرشيدة لدولة الإمارات.

وأثنت سموها على توجيهات الفريق أول سمو الشيخ محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم بتنظيم مسابقة الأسرة والأم المثالية العربية، مؤكدة أن الأسرة هي اللبنة الأساسية والأولى لبناء نسيج اجتماعي متماسك ومترابط وقائم على التكافل وبدونها ينهار المجتمع ويصبح متهالكا لا هوية له.

كما أكدت سموها على ضرورة التناغم بين ماضينا التليد وحاضرنا المجيد ومستقبلنا المنشود.

وهنا نص الحوار :

* سمو الشيخة هند تقومين برعاية بيت المواهب منذ انطلاقته كفعالية مهمة من فعاليات مهرجان دبي كيف تنظرين سموكم الى هذه الفعالية ولماذا تضعينها على رأس أولياتكم؟ وكيف يمكن لدبي أن ترعى هذه المواهب الشابة بعد انتهاء المهرجان.. وهل يمكن أن تقوم مؤسسة خاصة برعاية هذه المواهب أم أن مؤسسة الشيخ محمد بن راشد لدعم مشروعات الشباب يمكن أن تلعب دوراً في هذا المجال ؟

- الموهبة نعمة من الله تعالى ينعم بها على خلقه وعلينا نحن كبشر أن ننمي هذه الموهبة ونحترمها ونتبناها حتى تكبر وتصقل ويستفيد منها صاحبها ويفيد من خلالها مجتمعة. والمواهب في بلدنا عديدة ومتنوعة وأحياناً نجدها دفينة عند الشباب أو الفتيات وتكون في حاجة لمن يرعاها ويدعمها ويشجعها حتى تنمو وتكبر وتعمم حتى يستفيد منها الموهوب نفسه والوطن بكامله، لأن المردود سيكون كبيراً وعظيماً على الوطن اجتماعياً واقتصادياً، حيث تخلق فرصاً جديدة للعمل والانتاج والابداع والابتكار الذي ينادي به دوماً الفريق أول سمو الشيخ محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم ولي عهد دبي وزير الدفاع حفظه الله الذي يدعم ويوفر كل الامكانات المادية والمعنوية واللوجستية للمبدعين وأصحاب المواهب من أبناء وبنات الوطن.

وهذا يقودني الى السؤال الثاني الذي تسألين فيه عن رعاية المواهب الشابة عقب انتهاء مهرجان دبي للتسوق، فهذا حاصل فعلاً ولدينا مؤسسة محمد بن راشد لدعم مشاريع الشباب التي استقطبت مواهب عديدة من الشباب والفتيات وعددهم يتزايد يوماً بعد يوم ولهم الآن حضور فاعل في التجارة المحلية والسوق والأمثلة كثيرة بامكانك التعرف عليها عن كثب.

* هناك مشروع بأن يصبح “بيت المواهب” مقراً دائماً. هل تؤيدون هذا الأمر؟

- أنا كمواطنة اماراتية أشارك في تحمل المسؤولية تجاه بنات وطني ومجتمعي، أشجع وأدعم وأرعى المواهب النسوية في بلدي وهذا اعتبره واجباً وطنياً وإنسانيا واجتماعياً. أمد يد المساعدة الى هذه المواهب ما أمكنني ذلك وخاصة لجهة بيت المواهب الذي أرعاه سنوياً في مهرجان دبي للتسوق فهذا أمر أعتز فيه بأن يكون لي دور في بناء وتنمية نهضة نسوية تتواكب والنهضة الشاملة التي تحققها وتشهدها دولتنا الحبيبة.

وأنا أؤيد وأشجع تفعيل دور “بيت المواهب” واستمراريته حتى بعد المهرجان ليظل الملتقى الذي يجمع المواهب النسوية خاصة المشغولات والأزياء التي تعكس تراث وحضارة وثقافة شعبنا العربي المسلم وتعزيز مكانة المرأة في المجتمع ولعب دور فاعل في الحياة العامة والأسرية. ولبلورة طموحات المرأة والفتاة وصقل مواهبها لابد من وجود جهة دائمة مدعومة من الحكومة وحتى من القطاع الخاص لترعى وتستقطب هذه المواهب التي تعد لبنة اساسية لبناء صناعة وطنية نتفاخر بها كأي شعب من الشعوب التي نراها تعرض منتجاتها وصناعاتها الوطنية في مهرجان دبي للتسوق وغيره من المعارض والمهرجانات التي تحتضنها دولتنا حتى في الخارج.

* يوجه الغرب انتقادات حادة للمجتمع العربي بسبب ما يدعونه عن وضعية المرأة.. كيف تنظرين سموكم الى وضع النساء العرب وكيف تقيمين مساهمة المرأة في خدمة المجتمع الاماراتي؟

- إن المرأة في مجتمعنا الاماراتي خاصة والمجتمع العربي عموماً أصبحت تتبوأ مكانة مرموقة وفاعلة سواء على مستوى تربية النشء وتكوين وحماية الأسرة أو على مستوى العمل والانتاج والابداع، فهي أم وربة أسرة ناجحة وأمثلتها كثيرة وتعكسها الأجيال المتعاقبة من أبناء وبنات الوطن الذين يدرسون ويتعلمون ويتخرجون من الجامعات والكليات والمعاهد المحلية والأجنبية. وأصبحوا الآن قيادات كفؤة ومبدعة في شتى قطاعات العمل والانتاج. والمرأة جزء مكمل في مسيرتها لمسيرة الرجل واستطاعت بكفاءتها وعملها وخبرتها وثقتها بنفسها ودعم قيادتها لها أن تدخل حلبة المنافسة مع الرجل في كل المواقع والمجالات.

أما أن تتعرض المرأة العربية المسلمة للهجوم والتجريح من قبل جهات خارجية قد تكون معادية لنا في عروبتنا أو في ديننا والتزامنا بما أمرنا به خالق الكون ومبدعه وتطبيق تعاليمه الدينية والشرعية فهذا الأمر قد لا يروق لأعداء الاسلام ومنتقديه لأنهم لم يتعرفوا عن قرب على حقيقة الاسلام ومبادئه السمحة التي تنادي وتدعو الى التعايش والاخاء والتسامح بين كل الديانات والطوائف، فنحن كمسلمين وعرب لنا عاداتنا وتقاليدنا ومبادئنا وعلينا أن نحافظ عليها ونحميها ونورثها للأجيال اللاحقة التي عليها واجب حماية المجتمع العربي المسلم من أي انحراف او انسلاخ عن عروبته ودينه، ولهذا تسعى قيادتنا الرشيدة دائماً وتدعو دائما إلى حوار الحضارات ومد جسور التواصل الانساني بين ثقافتنا والثقافات الاخرى إيماناً منها بأن الانسان من صنع الله وكلنا بشر لنا ما علينا من حقوق وواجبات ولا فرق بين إنسان وإنسان مهما كان عرقه أو دينه أو لونه فهذه سياسة حكيمة تنتهجها الامارات وتمد يدها دائماً لكل الشعوب بالمحبة والتعايش والسلام وعلى الآخرين أن يعاملونا بالمثل ويحترموا كينونتنا التي سنفقدها في حال فقدنا قيمنا ومفاهيمنا وسلوكنا الاسلامي العريق.

ولا ننسى قول الله تعالى في كتابة المبين “ومن آياته خلق السموات والأرض واختلاف ألسنتكم والوانكم إن في ذلك لآيات للعالمين” صدق الله العظيم .

* كيف تنظرين سموكم الى دخول دبي الى لائحة مدن الموضة العالمية عبر رعايتكم لمعرض “أزياء دبي 2004” وهل يمكن أن تتحول دبي الى عاصمة الموضة والمجوهرات في الشرق الأوسط؟

- تتميز دبي بموقعها وانفتاحها على العالم بالبنية التحتية الراقية والتسهيلات المصاحبة التي توفرها للمستثمرين والزوار والشركات العالمية الطامحة الى إيجاد أسواق جديدة لتسويق وترويج منتجاتها وإقامة علاقات تجارية وثقافية وانسانية مع دول وشعوب المنطقة، وهذا بالتأكيد يكون عبر دولة الامارات التي تعد دبي بوابة مفتوحة بين الشرق والغرب، ولذلك فلا غرابة أن تستقطب هذه المدينة الحالمة الآمنة كبار مصممي الأزياء العالميين والشركات المتخصصة في هذا القطاع الهام بالنسبة للمرأة التي تبحث دائماً عن الموضة والأناقة والشهرة خاصة المرأة العربية التي تهتم بأناقتها وملاحقة صرعات الموضة سواء في الأزياء أو المجوهرات أو الاكسسوار والمواد التجميلية، فدبي الآن أصبحت مركزاً عالمياً للموضة والأزياء وهناك أسماء عالمية وعربية موجودة فيها وتحقق نجاحات وشهرة عالمية من خلال دبي التي تعد موئلاً لكل الباحثين عن الحياة الكريمة والعمل الحر التنافسي والوصول الى العالمية.

ولا ننسى في هذا السياق أن دبي هي مركز الذهب وفيها مجلس الذهب العالمي وهذا ما يعزز مقولة أن دبي عاصمة الذهب كما هي عاصمة الموضة والمعارض والمهرجانات وعاصمة التعايش والسلام.

* ينظم المهرجان مسابقة عن المرأة المثالية والأسرة المثالية. كيف تنظرين الى هذه المسابقة وما هي أهميتها في اطار فعاليات المهرجان؟ ومن هي المرأة المثالية وما هي الأسرة المثالية في رأي سموكم؟

وهل تعتقدين أن الاماراتية أم مثالية، وأن الأسرة الاماراتية لا تزال مثالية كما كانت في الماضي؟

- لقد دأب مهرجان دبي للتسوق وبتوجيه من الفريق أول سمو الشيخ محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم على تنظيم مسابقة الأسرة والأم المثالية العربية، ما حدا بالكثير من الأمهات والأسر الاماراتية والعربية التقدم لهذه المسابقة التشجيعية التي يراد منها تحفيز الأم على الاهتمام بتربية أطفالها ورعايتهم وتوجيههم التوجيه السليم حتى يكونوا رجال المستقبل في مجتمعهم ووطنهم ويكون لهم دور مهم وفاعل في الحياة العامة، وكذا بالنسبة للأسرة التي تعتبر العمود الفقري لأي مجتمع فهي اللبنة الأولى لبناء نسيج اجتماعي متماسك ومترابط وقائم على التكافل والتكامل وتكافؤ الفرص، فبدون الأسرة المترابطة ينهار المجتمع ويصبح هشاً متهالكاً لا هوية له ولا قيمة معنوية له بين المجتمعات الأخرى. من هنا تأتي أهمية هذه المسابقة التي أطلقها سمو الشيخ محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم منذ انطلاقة المهرجان في سنته الثانية أو الثالثة إيماناً من سموه بأن الأم يجب ان تحظى بالدعم والتشجيع والتكريم حتى تؤدي رسالتها الدينية والاجتماعية والانسانية تجاه أولادها على أكمل وجه وبأسلوب علمي وحضاري وأخلاقي.

وكذلك الأب الذي هو رب الأسرة وراعيها فعليه واجب مضاعف وهو بتعاونه وتنسيقه وتفاهمه مع الأم يستطيعان بناء اسرة مثالية قادرة على مواجهة الحياة بكل جوانبها السلبية والايجابية، وقد حققت المسابقة نجاحاً وانتشاراً واهتماماً في أوساط مجتمعنا الاماراتي وبقية المجتمعات العربية وليس أدل على ذلك من أن إدارة ولجنة المسابقة تستقبل كل عام آلاف الطلبات من مختلف أنحاء العالم العربي وهذا دليل صحي على نجاح المسابقة ودورها في تحفيز الأمهات والآباء على مضاعفة اهتمامهم ورعايتهم لأبنائهم واسرهم.

وأنا كأم أرى أن الأم المثالية هي التي تسهر على راحة وتربية وتعليم أبنائها وبناتها وتضحي براحتها وسعادتها من أجل اسعادهم دون أن تنتظر ثمناً أو مقابلاً، لذلك فهي بعملها ترضي أمومتها أولاً وترضي الله تعالى وتسعد أبناءها وتسهم في بناء مجتمع سليم معافى من الآفات الاجتماعية التي تفرزها الخلافات العائلية والزوجية وتؤدي بالتالي الى تفكك الأسرة وتشرد الأولاد وتفسخ النسيج الاجتماعي المحلي.

* عند الحديث عن المجتمعات العربية ننحاز دائماً الى “الماضي الجميل” هل حاضرنا أقل بهاء من الماضي أم أن الحاضر لا يقل روعة عن الماضي؟

- إن الحاضر الذي نعيشه بكل بهرجته وتقنياته وثورته الحضارية التي طالت كل مناحي الحياة لا يمكن أن نتنكر له أو ننسلخ عنه لأنه حاضرنا بكل ما فيه من حلو ومر وانجازات رائعة وتقدم علمي وثقافي واجتماعي واقتصادي وصحي وما الى ذلك فلا نستطيع أن ننعت حاضرنا بالسوء أو الجحود، ومع حاضرنا هذا نعيش ماضينا أيضاً الذي نزهو به ونعتز بإرثه التراثي والديني والاخلاقي فماضينا والحمد لله زاخر بإنجازات الأجداد والآباء الذين عاشوا شظف العيش وقسوة الحياة الا أنهم صبروا وصابروا وغرسوا في نفوس الأجيال التي لحقتهم الأخلاق الحميدة والمفاهيم والقيم والعادات العربية والاسلامية التي سنظل نعتز ونتمسك بها جيلاً بعد جيل، فهناك تناغم وتمازج بين ماضينا التليد وحاضرنا المجيد ومستقبلنا المنشود “فمن لا ماض له لا حاضر له ولا مستقبل” هكذا تعلمنا من الأقوال المأثورة للوالد المغفور له الشيخ زايد بن سلطان آل نهيان رحمه الله.

* كيف تقيمين سموكم مهرجان دبي خلال دوراته السابقة وهل ترين أنه يكرر نفسه أم أنه يتطور من عام الى آخر؟

- مهرجان دبي للتسوق أصبح بعد مرور عشرة اعوام على تنظيمه علامة بارزة في المنطقة والعالم وأضحى من معالم دولة الامارات ومهرجاناتها التي تستقطب عشرات الآلاف من السياح والزوار كل عام خلال فعاليات المهرجان التي تتطور وتتنوع ويزداد عددها عاماً بعد عام، فأنا أعتقد أن كل المؤشرات تدل وتؤكد نجاح المهرجان وشعبيته وتطوره من حيث نوع الفعاليات الترفيهية والتسويقية والتثقيفية والرياضية وما الى ذلك، فالمهرجان تشارك به العديد من الدول والشركات والجهات الرسمية والشعبية المحلية والعربية والعالمية فهو تجسيد حي للشعار الذي وضعه له سمو ولي عهد دبي وزير الدفاع “عالم واحد- عائلة واحدة”.

والمهرجان بالتأكيد لعب دوراً مهماً وأساسياً في جعل دبي والامارات وجهة سياحية مفضلة لدى السائح العربي والأجنبي على حد سواء خاصة بالنسبة للعائلات التي تجد في فعاليات المهرجان ضالتها في التسلية لأطفالها والترفية والألعاب والتسوق المثالي والجوائز الثمينة الى جانب التعرف على ثقافات الآخرين وتراثهم وعاداتهم وفولكلورهم الشعبي، كل هذا يجده السائح والزائر لدولة الامارات في مهرجان دبي الذين تعكس القرية العالمية فيه التمازج الحضاري والثقافي بين شعوب العالم هنا على أرض دولة الامارات أرض المحبة والسلام.

* هل تأثر المهرجان في رأي سموكم بتنظيم مهرجانات أخرى في المنطقة سواء في (مسقط- الكويت- بيروت )؟

- ان مهرجان دبي للتسوق كان ولا يزال مثالاً يحتذى في المنطقة وهو الأول الذي شق الطريق للأشقاء ليحذوا حذوه في مهرجانات مماثلة تقام في العديد من الدول الشقيقة وهذا ما يسعدنا أن نرى مهرجانا تنظمه دبي يشكل قدوة للآخرين وكل هذه المهرجانات تكمل بعضها وتصب في نهاية المطاف في مصلحة شعوب المنطقة وغيرها سواء على صعيد الاقتصاد والتجارة أو على صعيد السياحة والتسوق والتقارب مع الآخرين ومد جسور التواصل الانساني والثقافي مع شعوب الأرض.

وسمو الشيخ محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم دائماً يصرح ويعرب عن سعادته لنجاح الأشقاء ويمد يد العون والمساعدة لكل الدول الشقيقة والصديقة لتستفيد من تجربة الامارات وقصة نجاح دبي في كل ما تنفذه من مشاريع أو تنظمه من مهرجانات ومعارض دولية، ويعتبر سموه أي نجاح تحققه دولة الامارات هو نجاح ودعم للدول الشقيقة لأننا أمة واحدة في مصيرها ومستقبلها وتاريخها.

* مساهمة أنجال سموكم في فعاليات المهرجان هل هي مشاركات رسمية أم هناك توجيه للعب دور مؤثر في هذه الفعاليات وليس الاقتصار على حفلات الافتتاح ؟

- إن سمو الشيخ محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم ولي عهد دبي وزير الدفاع يوجه أنجالنا دائماً التوجيه السليم الذي يعتمد أساساً على التمسك بالاخلاق العربية الاسلامية والتمسك بعاداتنا وتقاليدنا والتعلم والتدريب واكتساب الخبرة منذ نعومة أظفارهم ليكونوا مستعدين ومهيئين للمستقبل ومتسلحين بالعلم والمعرفة والعادات والقيم ومبادىء ديننا الاسلامي الحنيف وخدمة مجتمعهم ووطنهم كل في مجال تخصصه وعلمه ومعرفته، فمشاركة أنجالنا في افتتاح أو رعاية فعاليات المهرجان إنما تأتي من قبيل تشجيع أبناء وبنات الوطن للانخراط في الحياة العملية وليسهموا في بناء وطنهم ومجتمعهم والاعتماد على القدرات والطاقات الذاتية والوطنية في قيادة قطاعات العمل والانتاج والابداع في شتى الميادين والمناسبات.

Can there please be summaries of these articles posted in other languages? Not all of us can read or speak Arabic and the language of this forum is English. It's not fair to post articles that not everyone can read.

Thank you.

I will try to Find the same article in English its too long to translate...
Its and interview with SH. Hind....

Here you can listen to Sh Hamdan bin Mohammed reading beautiful poem dedicated to his mother Sh Hind.
http://www.6rbtop.com/downram.php?song_id=16850&type=au&q=hi

To my mother

For all its vast ocean,Dubai seems small
Because its sun has disappeared

Weep,Dubai`s deserts and trees
And the birds have lost their will to sing

And Zabeel,its palace darkened
Only the echo replies

And stars seek their full moon
Which will illuminate the dark black night

Oh candle and light of our house
Oh mother,with yearning ,I am burning

If my verses are not enough
My sighs show my yearning

She lends her fragrance to the breeze
Scented flowers are green with envy

The heart beats with with her memory
The vision of her in my eye sleeps

My Allah bestow long life upon her
To stay with us so long

And bring her soon from her travels
By His will she will return in good health

Attachments

• fzaa3-22.JPG
    fzaa3-22.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 3,004
La la said:
Are any of Hamdan's brothers into poetry?

I heared Sh. Ahmed his full brother also into poetry ihave read some of his poems in some magasines

Sheikha Hind praises Quran Award

Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum, wife of Dubai Crown Prince and UAE Defence Minister General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, said that the Local Holy Quran Award distribution function, which will be held today,is an important step in instilling Islamic values in Muslims. She added that the Holy Quran memorisation section for prisoners would lead them to the right path.
Sheikha Hind thanked the wise leadership of the country and valued the efforts exerted by those who supervise the award.

Al Khaleej

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

From web site Sheik Mohammed

34 expat women honoured

WOW she is a GREAT WOMAN

34 expat women honoured
righttop-ouline.gif
Related News
arrow.gif
23/2/2005 | Sheikha Hind praises Quran Award..
arrow.gif
17/3/2003 | Quran award contestants honoured.. Yesterday, under the patronage of Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum, wife of General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai Crown Prince and UAE Minister of Defence, more than 34 expatriate women of various nationalities who won the local Holy Quran award were honoured at the concluding ceremony of the sixth round organised by the Award's Committee and Dubai Women's Association (DWA) at World Trade Centre here.
The ceremony was attended by Sheikha Hind, Sheikha Hissa bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum, Sheikha Amina bint Humaid Al Tayer, Chairperson of DWA, Sheikha Mariam bint Hasher Al Maktoum, Sheikha Mitha bint Hasher Al Maktoum, Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum and Ibrahim Bu Melah, Chairman of the Organising Committee of Dubai's International Holy Quran Award.
Addressing the ceremony on behalf of Sheikha Hind, Sheikha Mariam said that the Award achieved great success and would contribute a great deal to women's development in the UAE. The accomplishment would encourage women to follow the Islamic values by memorising the holy Quran.
She added that the award is aimed at instilling Islamic values in women by helping them to learn its deep spiritual meaning through recitation and memorisation.
Khaleej Times
Friday, February 25, 2005

Sheikha Hind honoured

Sheikha Hind honoured
righttop-ouline.gif
Related News
arrow.gif
5/8/2002 | Hind lauds Zayed's great deeds..

Las Wednesday, Wife of His Highness Dr Sheikh Sultan bin Mohammed Al Qasimi, Member of the Supreme Council and Ruler of Sharjah, Her Highness Sheikha Jawaher bint Mohammed Al Qasimi, Chairperson of the High Council of the Arab Family Organisation honoured Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum, wife of Dubai Crown Prince and UAE Defence Minister, His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, at a ceremony held at Sharjah Women’s Club,to mark the silver jubilee of the Sharjah City for Humanitarian Services.

The ceremony was also attended by a number of sheikhas and senior officials.

Al Bayan

Sheikha Hind honoured

Last Wednesday, Wife of His Highness Dr Sheikh Sultan bin Mohammed Al Qasimi, Member of the Supreme Council and Ruler of Sharjah, Her Highness Sheikha Jawaher bint Mohammed Al Qasimi, Chairperson of the High Council of the Arab Family Organisation honoured Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum, wife of Dubai Crown Prince and UAE Defence Minister, His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, at a ceremony held at Sharjah Women’s Club,to mark the silver jubilee of the Sharjah City for Humanitarian Services.

The ceremony was also attended by a number of sheikhas and senior officials.

Al Bayan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom