Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

I would like to continue the post on official children, and then I will elaborate further later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheikh Mohammed's Fourth (and most Prominent) wife is Princess Haya of Jordan aka Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein. She is the half-sister of the current King of Jordan.

She is the President of FEI, as well as being the patron of several charities in both Jordan and UAE as well as being a UN Messenger of Peace. She recieved her education in Jordan and the UK, and qualified as a Show Jumping Equestrian in the Sydney Olympics.

The couple met at Jerez De La Fontenera in Spain, where both were competing in races. After a 2 year long courtship, the couple got married in Amman in 2004 in the presence of close family.

Sheikha Al Jalila (born 2007) is the youngest of Sheikh Mohammed's children, and is four years old. She shares her name with her cousin, Princess Jalila Ali.

The marriage of the couple was very scandalous for Dubai, largely due to the fact that the Ruler already had a highly respected wife who is also his cousin, and due to the Westernized and Modern lifestyle of Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein. Immediately after the marriage Princess Haya was rejected by both Sheikh Mohammed's Family and Dubai. Rumors have it that many people would back-talk and crack jokes at her expense, many of whom were punished by her husband. The effect of the marriage on his family was bad, with Sheikh Rashid refusing to accept Princess Haya, and Sheikh Hind being shocked with the marriage, and Sheikha Latifa even dropping out of school. However, after the birth of Sheikha Al Jalila, the situation has improved.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheikh Mohammed was married in 1993 to Zoe Grigorakos, a Greek lady, soon dissolving the marriage. The couple have one daughter.

Sheikha Mahra (born 1993) previously known as Sheikha Christianna and Amanda Wufka Grigorakos is the only daughter of the couple. She recieved her early education in Greece, only recently moving to the UAE, where she attended Latifa School For Girls. She took part in the horse race for the Pink Caravan and has attended a few events for her father. She is an award winning Endurance Equestrian.

Sheikha Mahra was raised as a Christian, largely because of her growing up in Greece. Only recently has she moved to Dubai, converted to Islam and taken up an arabic name. She generally doesn't get along with her other siblings (from Sheikha Hind)- sharing cold vibes at the recent endurance race, speaking only to Futtaim. She shares a cordial, if not pleasant relationship with her other siblings from Delila.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheikh Mohammed was previously married to a German Model, having one child, and the marriage was soon dissolved. They have one son.

Sheikh Marwan (born 1981) is the eldest son of Sheikh Mohammed. He attended Rashid School For Boys in Dubai, and is a prominent businessman in Dubai. He is married to a non-royal and has one daughter, Sheikha Mozah.

Sheikh Marwan, for unknown reasons was raised by Sheikha Hind in Za'abeel Palace, though he keeps a low profile and rarely appears at public events.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by DubaiGirl11

Very interesting. Did I got that right, Mahra's name was Amanda then Christianna and then Mahra?!
Is the Morroccan lady not living in Dubai as the her boys are raised by shaikha hind? And do you know if they all still live in za'abeel?

smsntha wufks grigorigos is s couzin from mahra!!‘‘

my god mahra and halfsister‘s dont speak

Hey Everyone,

I would like to continue the post on official children, and then I will elaborate further later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheikh Mohammed's Fourth (and most Prominent) wife is Princess Haya of Jordan aka Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein. She is the half-sister of the current King of Jordan.

She is the President of FEI, as well as being the patron of several charities in both Jordan and UAE as well as being a UN Messenger of Peace. She recieved her education in Jordan and the UK, and qualified as a Show Jumping Equestrian in the Sydney Olympics.

The couple met at Jerez De La Fontenera in Spain, where both were competing in races. After a 2 year long courtship, the couple got married in Amman in 2004 in the presence of close family.

Sheikha Al Jalila (born 2007) is the youngest of Sheikh Mohammed's children, and is four years old. She shares her name with her cousin, Princess Jalila Ali.

The marriage of the couple was very scandalous for Dubai, largely due to the fact that the Ruler already had a highly respected wife who is also his cousin, and due to the Westernized and Modern lifestyle of Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein. Immediately after the marriage Princess Haya was rejected by both Sheikh Mohammed's Family and Dubai. Rumors have it that many people would back-talk and crack jokes at her expense, many of whom were punished by her husband. The effect of the marriage on his family was bad, with Sheikh Rashid refusing to accept Princess Haya, and Sheikh Hind being shocked with the marriage, and Sheikha Latifa even dropping out of school. However, after the birth of Sheikha Al Jalila, the situation has improved.

Sheikh Mohammed was married in 1993 to Zoe Grigorakos, a Greek lady, soon dissolving the marriage. The couple have one daughter.

Sheikha Mahra (born 1993) previously known as Sheikha Christianna and Amanda Wufka Grigorakos is the only daughter of the couple. She recieved her early education in Greece, only recently moving to the UAE, where she attended Latifa School For Girls. She took part in the horse race for the Pink Caravan and has attended a few events for her father. She is an award winning Endurance Equestrian.

Sheikha Mahra was raised as a Christian, largely because of her growing up in Greece. Only recently has she moved to Dubai, converted to Islam and taken up an arabic name. She generally doesn't get along with her other siblings (from Sheikha Hind)- sharing cold vibes at the recent endurance race, speaking only to Futtaim. She shares a cordial, if not pleasant relationship with her other siblings from Delila.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheikh Mohammed was previously married to a German Model, having one child, and the marriage was soon dissolved. They have one son.

Sheikh Marwan (born 1981) is the eldest son of Sheikh Mohammed. He attended Rashid School For Boys in Dubai, and is a prominent businessman in Dubai. He is married to a non-royal and has one daughter, Sheikha Mozah.

Sheikh Marwan, for unknown reasons was raised by Sheikha Hind in Za'abeel Palace, though he keeps a low profile and rarely appears at public events.

Posted by DubaiGirl11

well that was useful summary ... I think Mahra 's issue is a girly thing ; may be they are jealous cause she considered the most attractive and she is into spotlight so quickly .

Very interesting. Did I got that right, Mahra's name was Amanda then Christianna and then Mahra?!
Is the Morroccan lady not living in Dubai as the her boys are raised by shaikha hind? And do you know if they all still live in za'abeel?

gl

The Boys all live in Za'abeel Palace, thats confirmed. They usually move out when they get married. So far, Marwan is the only son which is married with a daughter. The girls are usually raised by their mothers. Shamsa's whereabouts are unknown, but I believe that she's probably living in Dubai (maybe married), and Maitha probably lives with her mother, as she's unmarried.

gl

The Boys all live in Za'abeel Palace, thats confirmed. They usually move out when they get married. So far, Marwan is the only son which is married with a daughter. The girls are usually raised by their mothers. Shamsa's whereabouts are unknown, but I believe that she's probably living in Dubai (maybe married), and Maitha probably lives with her mother, as she's unmarried.

so ur not sure that sheikha shamsa is married...this is an assumption?... but i do want to thank u for making the rest very clear....n wow a sheikha maha too? who knew?...i guess we all speculated that there were more...but wow? I think she'll come out too later on....no one knew of latfia 1 and especially maryam 1 until recently, so maybe she'll come out too

Somehow most of the family seem to be very unhappy even though they have so many privileges and money. Haya always smiles a lot and looks very pleasant but now after I read the posts above I am not sure that she is really like that :-( I think she deserves to be happy (just like anybody else) because she had such a difficult childhood (or at least that´s what I assume) and she worked a lot to be in the place where she is now.
Do you think that Rashid did what he has done to somehow win his fathers attention or hurt him? I am not a professional, but I´ve seen how he sometimes can´t handle his aggression and it might stem from all the non-solved problems within his family...Maybe he is angry because his mother is treated so unkind or he doesn´t want to put up with all the lies and the whole "unknown woman-issues"? He´s always been a very disciplined sportsman and it takes a lot of diligence and dedication to become such a good rider and be succesful in sports but then he screws up and suddenly he just "disappeared"?!
If you look at pictures of Sheikh Hamdan you can see that he really lost a lot of weight since 2007 and has a lot of acne (you usually have that in your teenage years) and seems to be quite reserved about this ominous lady he is (or was?) engaged to....:whistling:
About Mahra: Pure envy! That´s what it´s all about I think, they just cannot accept that she´s naturally beautiful,able to ride and get so much attention.(Or because she has/had much more freedom and opportunities than the other girls ever had?)
To me the most "normal" children are the ones from the Maroccan lady, they are actually my favourite:) Down to the ground, pretty, eager to learn/study, doing their royal duties as expected with no scandals so far:flowers:

......I hope I didn´t get too much off-topic ;)

Somehow most of the family seem to be very unhappy even though they have so many privileges and money. Haya always smiles a lot and looks very pleasant but now after I read the posts above I am not sure that she is really like that :-( I think she deserves to be happy (just like anybody else) because she had such a difficult childhood (or at least that´s what I assume) and she worked a lot to be in the place where she is now.
Do you think that Rashid did what he has done to somehow win his fathers attention or hurt him? I am not a professional, but I´ve seen how he sometimes can´t handle his aggression and it might stem from all the non-solved problems within his family...Maybe he is angry because his mother is treated so unkind or he doesn´t want to put up with all the lies and the whole "unknown woman-issues"? He´s always been a very disciplined sportsman and it takes a lot of diligence and dedication to become such a good rider and be succesful in sports but then he screws up and suddenly he just "disappeared"?!
If you look at pictures of Sheikh Hamdan you can see that he really lost a lot of weight since 2007 and has a lot of acne (you usually have that in your teenage years) and seems to be quite reserved about this ominous lady he is (or was?) engaged to....:whistling:
About Mahra: Pure envy! That´s what it´s all about I think, they just cannot accept that she´s naturally beautiful,able to ride and get so much attention.(Or because she has/had much more freedom and opportunities than the other girls ever had?)
To me the most "normal" children are the ones from the Maroccan lady, they are actually my favourite:) Down to the ground, pretty, eager to learn/study, doing their royal duties as expected with no scandals so far:flowers:

......I hope I didn´t get too much off-topic ;)

Why off-topic? You were talking about the moh-kids just everyone else in this thread ;)
Actually I don't agree with the most of your things (sorry!)
First: Haya talked once about how it is being in a polygamous marriage and she said she knew this kind of marriage before (from her father) and she's okay with it as for her it doesn't feel like there are more than one woman in this marriage! She grew up in Europe and from what I can tell she's pretty western-minded so I guess, she's really okay and loves Moh that's why she has no problem with the other wifes :)
Also I don't get why everyone says Hind didn't get treated good. For us "western" this marriage seems pretty weird but polygamous marriages are common in the arab world! And the first (or all?) wifes have to give their okay if the man want's to marry one more wife. I really don't see where Hind should've been treated worse than other women in polygamous marriages! And I think she knew this kind of marriage before as well from her parents/family.
Also I think Hamdan lost that much of weight because of her role as a crown prince and the pressure it comes with it. If you watch old pictures you can see he lost this weight the last 2-3 years while Moh is married to Haya since 2004. Also he grew up knowing his dad was in a polygamous marriage and once again it's nothing special in this area of the world!
To Mahra: For me she isn't prettier than the other girls as they are all extremely good looking. I think it's more because she moved to dubai 2 years ago and I don't think her sibling knew her before and it's not easy to let a new sister into the life and accept her from the very first moment! I think with time they'll get closer even though I don't think they see each other that much as Mahra lives with her mom somewhere in Dubai and the hind daughters live all in za'abeel.
But I agree what you said about the moroccan lady's-kids. I like them the most as well, I love how normal they seem to be even though their dad is soo rich. :)

I think you guys r confusing the Moroccan Lady wit the Lebanese Lady (the first wife)...she's the one wit the no-scandal kids (all girls)....the Moroccan Lady had Shamsa remember (the biggest scandal of all....at least to them). I personally don't think "marriage" is really an issue for any of these women, because as you guys said, they come into marriage knowing its polygamous. And as for Hamdan...i dunno wut his excuse is cuz its not like he can't enter a polygamous relationship...n from the way these sheikhs behave, i doubt he's only wanting one wife (his true love). As for Rashid, after his cousin's incident involving him years ago...n then the horse selling behind his father's back....n God only knows wut else that boy is up to getting himself in trouble wit his father. Sometimes, i wonder if he's such a rebel cuz his father didn't make him Crown Prince...maybe he truly isn't happy for his bother as we'd like to assume; n maybe Haya is an issue (or was an issue) for the family...they weren't expecting Mo to marry again...let alone have this pre-marital fling with her for two years....so who knows maybe she is the reason for all this rift between Rashid n his father....as for Mahra...she's pretty, but i don't see why Hind's girls would envy her for her beauty...they're pretty, she's pretty....personally, i think the Lebanese lady's girls might be the prettiest cuz (we've only seen Maryam 1) but she's very pretty...who's to say her sisters aren't pretty....but Mahra being introduced into family on a whim might have something to do with the family not being close....n i wonder if Mo is even married to the Moroccan lady...cuz her sons r raised in Zabeel (as stated earlier in the thread)....Shamsa (married...or banished)...whose left? only Maitha...maybe Mo isn't married to her n instead is married to Zoe (Mahra's mom)...cuz she's clearly in Dubai n appears at all events wit her daughter...plus with Hind, Haya, n the Lebanese lady...that would make 4 wives...I honestly feel for Sheikh Marwan...he seems like an outcast...imo

I was looking at the information of the girl that two posters listed as Mahra/Christiana's cousin, Amanda/Amantha Wufka Grigorakos&I wanted to ask those who wrote this how is she biologicalrelated to Mahra& her Greek mom Zoe when the pictures of the girl on facebook I came across show a Black African girl or at least a girl w/black African descent?Wufka is not a Greek name, but is a Black African sounding name probably East African/ Sudan? I mean today people marry people from all over the place&different races, but what is her biological connection to Mahra& why mention her at all? As I'm sure Mahra has many cousins through her mom, because Greeks tend to have big families like Arabs. If the picture I found is correct, she's obviously not a historically full Caucasian Greek person. June Ferguson's Roots Web even has her listed under Sh Christianna& Zoe with Sh Mohammed's children. Is she Zoe's child from another marriage? Why reference her w/Mahra with such an obvious difference in appearance? Seems odd.

I was looking at the information of the girl that two posters listed as Mahra/Christiana's cousin, Amanda/Amantha Wufka Grigorakos&I wanted to ask those who wrote this how is she biologicalrelated to Mahra& her Greek mom Zoe when the pictures of the girl on facebook I came across show a Black African girl or at least a girl w/black African descent?Wufka is not a Greek name, but is a Black African sounding name probably East African/ Sudan? I mean today people marry people from all over the place&different races, but what is her biological connection to Mahra& why mention her at all? As I'm sure Mahra has many cousins through her mom, because Greeks tend to have big families like Arabs. If the picture I found is correct, she's obviously not a historically full Caucasian Greek person. June Ferguson's Roots Web even has her listed under Sh Christianna& Zoe with Sh Mohammed's children. Is she Zoe's child from another marriage? Why reference her w/Mahra with such an obvious difference in appearance? Seems odd.
Exactly, if her last name is gregorikos doesnt make her Mahra's cousin, people just go to websites and come say untrue informations saying that it's a fact & they are sure about it :neutral: This is very stupid !!

Yeah it is strange and stupid. Plus people can put the name "Minnie Mouse" on facebook, and it doesnt mean that its their legal name nor the name they were born with in real life. There's no verification process there or on most social media..I certainly see no physical or racial resemblance between the pictures I saw of Amantha through facebook &Zoe &Mahra (I'm not being racist, but its obvious most would agree Greek people dont look like that unless they're mixed interacially, which is possible &nothing wrong with it, but why not mention someone who at least looks like Zoe's family?) &then google showed a list of all last name Grigorakos people on facebook with that name&pic. Maybe someone just wants their '15 minutes of fame' :p. Most likely Mahra& her mom don't even know this girl from Adam..lool lets see what the others who first posted about this answer...Toodles.

QUOTE : Actually I don't agree with the most of your things (sorry!)
First: Haya talked once about how it is being in a polygamous marriage and she said she knew this kind of marriage before (from her father) and she's okay with it as for her it doesn't feel like there are more than one woman in this marriage! She grew up in Europe and from what I can tell she's pretty western-minded so I guess, she's really okay and loves Moh that's why she has no problem with the other wifes :)
Also I don't get why everyone says Hind didn't get treated good. For us "western" this marriage seems pretty weird but polygamous marriages are common in the arab world! And the first (or all?) wifes have to give their okay if the man want's to marry one more wife. I really don't see where Hind should've been treated worse than other women in polygamous marriages! And I think she knew this kind of marriage before as well from her parents/family.
Also I think Hamdan lost that much of weight because of her role as a crown prince and the pressure it comes with it. If you watch old pictures you can see he lost this weight the last 2-3 years while Moh is married to Haya since 2004. Also he grew up knowing his dad was in a polygamous marriage and once again it's nothing special in this area of the world!
To Mahra: For me she isn't prettier than the other girls as they are all extremely good looking. I think it's more because she moved to dubai 2 years ago and I don't think her sibling knew her before and it's not easy to let a new sister into the life and accept her from the very first moment! I think with time they'll get closer even though I don't think they see each other that much as Mahra lives with her mom somewhere in Dubai and the hind daughters live all in za'abeel.
But I agree what you said about the moroccan lady's-kids. I like them the most as well, I love how normal they seem to be even though their dad is soo rich. :)[/QUOTE]

Ok, I think I was not able to explain properly how I feel about Haya-There are a lot of people in this forum who wrote that she was not accepted by the Dubai people (some say because of her "Western" lifestyle, she doesn´t wear veil or because she is not Emirati or for whatever reason...?) and that would make me very unhappy if I were in her position- beacause I think that she wants to be appreaciated and respected just like any other wife (or Hind) but she doesn´t get the credit and someone from Dubai told me that there is a lot of mean gossip and backstabbing too.... Well, all of this would make me really,really sad and insecure and that´s why it´s not about the polygamy issue (which is not such a big thing in the region as you already wrote.)
Did you read that poem that according to some sources Sheikh Hamdan wrote for his mum the day Haya and Mo were married - I remember a line going "Who’s with you today-Tomorrow the days will be against you...(-> you will easily find the rest of it somewhere on the internet) which seemed like he was very hurt and angry about how his mother was treated and just pushed aside:sad:
But you may still belive that between all of Mo´s wives there´s pure harmony and a world of peace,if it makes you happy:whistling:
I don´t want to get into the weight-issues any deeper,to me he looked very healthy in 2006/7, back than he didn´t have such a sharp-edged face and flat cheeks like today but maybe it´s really just the whole stress that comes with his job,who knows?

And last but not least,I am sure that you heard of "Beauty lies within the eyes of the beholder" and to me Sheikha Mahra and Maitha are the prettiest Maktoum-girls :D
It´s because they don´t have to try so hard to get attention,they are just natural,don´t wear too much jewellery or MakeUp and don`t act like some kind of dramaqueen or diva!

QUOTE : Actually I don't agree with the most of your things (sorry!)
But I agree what you said about the moroccan lady's-kids. I like them the most as well, I love how normal they seem to be even though their dad is soo rich. :)

Ok, I think I was not able to explain properly how I feel about Haya-There are a lot of people in this forum who wrote that she was not accepted by the Dubai people (some say because of her "Western" lifestyle, she doesn´t wear veil or because she is not Emirati or for whatever reason...?) and that would make me very unhappy if I were in her position- beacause I think that she wants to be appreaciated and respected just like any other wife (or Hind) but she doesn´t get the credit and someone from Dubai told me that there is a lot of mean gossip and backstabbing too.... Well, all of this would make me really,really sad and insecure and that´s why it´s not about the polygamy issue (which is not such a big thing in the region as you already wrote.)
Did you read that poem that according to some sources Sheikh Hamdan wrote for his mum the day Haya and Mo were married - I remember a line going "Who’s with you today-Tomorrow the days will be against you...(-> you will easily find the rest of it somewhere on the internet) which seemed like he was very hurt and angry about how his mother was treated and just pushed aside:sad:
But you may still belive that between all of Mo´s wives there´s pure harmony and a world of peace,if it makes you happy:whistling:
I don´t want to get into the weight-issues any deeper,to me he looked very healthy in 2006/7, back than he didn´t have such a sharp-edged face and flat cheeks like today but maybe it´s really just the whole stress that comes with his job,who knows?

And last but not least,I am sure that you heard of "Beauty lies within the eyes of the beholder" and to me Sheikha Mahra and Maitha are the prettiest Maktoum-girls :D
It´s because they don´t have to try so hard to get attention,they are just natural,don´t wear too much jewellery or MakeUp and don`t act like some kind of dramaqueen or diva![/QUOTE]

Can You Post That Poem he wrote for his mother? Was it on the exact day that his father got married.

@ArabianStar + @Sally 1234;

No one's forcing you to read any posts. Feel free to do your own research and post it if you're THAT sure of the posts being false.

@Faith G, can you please elaborate on the incidents involving Sheikh Rashid Bin Mohammed, I haven't heard of any such incidents so far :p

Why off-topic? You were talking about the moh-kids just everyone else in this thread ;)
Actually I don't agree with the most of your things (sorry!)

Princess Haya, with the statements she's been giving in newspapers such as The Telegraph and The Daily Mail (UK), it seems that she is ok with the polygamous marriage. Obviously the marriage took everyone by surprise and there must have been hurt feelings and animosity amongst the family, but since many years have past now, and she has a daughter- Sheikha Al Jalila, things seemed to have calmed down.

Sheikha Hind is highly respected in the UAE, and obviously would have had all her own children stand up for her in the face of the marriage with Haya. Nevertheless, Haya isn't the only wife of Sheikh Mohammed. We keep forgetting that Sheikh Mohammed is STILL married to the mothers of Sheikha Manal and Sheikha Maitha. However, it is true that Sheikha Hind was treated badly, laregly due to the fact that Sheikh Hamdan started writing poetry in support of his mother.

Sheikha Mahra moved to Dubai in 2009. This must've taken Sheikha Hind's daughter's by surprise and since they don't live together, it wouldn't have given them space to bond. Sheikha Mahra, on her official facebook page was asked if her sisters had attended the Dubai Cup Endurance Race in which she was participating and this was her reply:

Maddie Ng congratulation Mahra
Did ur sisters attend this race?

Mahra bint Mohammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum thanks
no ^^

This would indicate that she also shares cold vibes as do her sisters.

Last edited by a moderator:
reply:

Maddie Ng congratulation Mahra
Did ur sisters attend this race?

Mahra bint Mohammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum thanks
no ^^

This would indicate that she also shares cold vibes as do her sisters.

wouldn't say that so. Someone asked her on twitter who's her fav. sister and she wrote back:
@shaky_al I love them all & can't compare

Guess we'll never know what's really going on but I really hope for mahra she gets accepted by her fathers kids as it seems like she doesn't have other siblings from her mothers side (some of her cousins wrote her on twitter and they seemed to be very nice to her :))

@Nahla10

Thanks for the poetry, I agree with you that Sheikha Mahra will want to get to know her sisters better, since she just moved to Dubai to start a new life. They wouldn't have been able to bond properly, as Hessa, Sheikha and Latifa don't live in Za'abeel Palace anymore, and Maryam doesn't attend school. That would explain why she was chatting with Futtaim on the day of the races as Futtaim is a year junior to her and both attend the same school.

@LallaSuhana If you re-read exactly what I 1st posted in my questions, I asked you&the other posters who mentioned the first cousin of Mahra&put up her facebook page, I asked you how is she biologically related to Mahra's white Greek mother Zoe Grigorakos when the girl in the facebook page is a black? That was my question. It wasnt a judgement saying what you said was not true nor false, but asking how that family connection you highlighted came about.She obviously doesn't look Greek nor nothing like Mahra nor her mom.You dont have to get defensive,&since you're the first one to mention this person I hoped you would tell us how you know this&more about their family connection from your research?You shouldn't be offended that I asked when you offered other research&brought this issue up. I was just only asking for clarification not calling you incorrect,cuz I've never heard of her.'Amantha' is not an Al-Maktoum nor Mo's child so this is not thread for it&unless others wish to clarify its not relevant.:)

@ArabianStar + @Sally 1234;

No one's forcing you to read any posts. Feel free to do your own research and post it if you're THAT sure of the posts being false.
Well, before asking us to post something that is true, make sure to post yourself a PROOF that what you are saying is NOT false. :cool:

i think all u guys r takin this WAY too seriously...attacking each other n all....does anyone really know how many members of the family there are...NO....we ALL speculate n gossip....so please lets stop this B**** fight n jus go wit it...thnx a bunch <3

@Faith_g and @LallaSuhana To conclude this, please check what Sheikha Mahra herself wrote on her twitter page after @LallaSuhana11 asked her about the cousin 'Amanda/Amantha' that Lalla and others brought up on this thread. If you can't take people asking logical questions about what you post, then post your 'research' sources or save it for PM. No need to get touchy about it. I asked you in a nice way& did not attack anybody & everyone can see that. So no need to be defensive, but I see you didnt share Mahra's answer to your question here from earlier today about her 'cousin' so here is the URL for her twitter page for others to see what she wrote about it: Mahra Al Maktoum (MahraAlMaktoum) on Twitter Allahu allem. Sorry I can't put in the direct link on my phone, but people can copy & paste...Toodles.

Look to me it makes no difference whether she has a cousin or not, or whether someone backed their post up wit facts or not....as wit most posts....someone usually corrects them soon enough...all i was sayin is that i didn't understand y certain ppl were goin back n forth at eachother over how many siblings or cousins they have...that's all. personally i don't even kno where this whole "Amantha/Amanda" thing got started....n nor do i care to kno...my only question was about Maha (if such a person exists) n Sheikh Marwan's role in his family....n whether if someone feels that Maha exists or someone else thinks she doesn't....it doesn't matter....it's a forum...so i wish ppl wud jus cool it...thnx.

@Arabian Star No one's getting touchy, this is a forum, and it's your choice to believe what I have posted or not. I asked the question from Mahra on twitter AFTER you & @Sally1234 took the trouble of saying "this is stupid" a couple of times on the post. I'm frankly not interested in continuing this discussion further, and like I said, feel free to conduct your own research to correct me if you feel any facts aren't credible. Going around and attacking people isn't going to get you anywhere.

@Arabian Star No one's getting touchy, this is a forum, and it's your choice to believe what I have posted or not. I asked the question from Mahra on twitter AFTER you & @Sally1234 took the trouble of saying "this is stupid" a couple of times on the post. I'm frankly not interested in continuing this discussion further, and like I said, feel free to conduct your own research to correct me if you feel any facts aren't credible. Going around and attacking people isn't going to get you anywhere.
Well, it seems that your "research" is not really credible, you said that Mahra has a cousin named Amanda, and now Mahra said she doesnt know her. You said that "Maha" is Sheikh Mohd daughter and you calling it "Fact", because Maha Mohamed Rashed on twitter is not their sister, if this what you call a reliable source. And don't let me start with your other "Facts".I don't have to make a research to find that what you said is false, because it's CLEARLY is.And i'm not "attacking" people, I'm giving my opinion and it's not my business if you are too sensitive :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom