Prince Carl Philip & Emma Pernald, Current Events Part 2: August 2005 - October 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they call him Prince Carl Philip at the top, then refer to him as Prince Charles? Or is that referring to the Prince of Wales?

morhange said:
Why do they call him Prince Carl Philip at the top, then refer to him as Prince Charles? Or is that referring to the Prince of Wales?
Yes, the light green text is referring to the prince of Wales. Its about how he told off a swedish reporter that talked to the Duchess of Cornwall ... I think she asked "have you had a good evening" or something like that and Charles did not approve (I cant remember exactly what she said)

Someone read this magazine? And can do any comments, please?
Thanks

Bia said:
Someone read this magazine? And can do any comments, please?
Thanks
I do. But Im not sure of what you want me to comment... the article?

Yennie, could you do any comments about this article, please?
Thanks.

Bia said:
Yennie, could you do any comments about this article, please?
Thanks.
Its just a normal article, about how they have been together for seven years now and that Emma soon will "get her prince and the kingdom"
They´ve been to many weddings lately and now everyone is asking when its their turn

Its about how they met in 1999, how Emma left Gothenburg to move to her prince i Stockholm, her studies and her current job at McCann nordic.

Nothing sensational or anything we havent read before. There are a few new photos from the weddings of friends Emma and Carl Philip went to this summer.

Does anyone here think that Prince Carl Philip and Emma will marry next year sometime?

What do you think? I think maybe they will wait for Victoria to get married first, she being the eldest and all. But I could be wrong of course

princess leonor said:
What do you think? I think maybe they will wait for Victoria to get married first, she being the eldest and all. But I could be wrong of course
Maybe they are waiting for Victoria. But If she is unsure,and Carl-Philipp and Emma would really like to marry... After all they have been together reallly long. And Constantijn married before Willem-Alexander and Joachim married before Frederik, even though they are younger, so I guess it´s possible...

And they have been dating for 7 years now.........

Gita said:
And they have been dating for 7 years now.........

What?????!!!!! Have Carl-Philip and Emma, been daring for 7 years now? :ROFLMAO: Now I understand why everybody is expecting them to be married soon. That's a long long time!

Oh dear, it's realy long time. After so long their're like an old good marriege:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom