Press Reports about Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill: January 2011 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it kills appetite, but it makes you taste less. But the tastebuds recover when you stop smoking. A friend of mine used so much pepper, and hardly tasted it, while it was too much for me...

Even if she's really serious with him, marriage isn't even close to the idea yet, that be rushing it a bit. She flees Sweden to help herself digest and get away from press and all that, not blame her really for now. But I think it be a shame give up her title, part of her family her heritage and not return to Sweden at all. Even if marriage does come from their relationship down the road not that she'd be required to give up her title anymore would she? I mean the press has basically from what I see deserted Jonas, why can't they give Madeleine her own respect and privacy? Its only fair I feel.

You know, I can honestly see Madeleine giving the whole Princess thing up and moving away. She can certainly follow her aunts, who come out for special events but other than that have a very low profile life.

I agree. It is not like years, ago. Being a rpiuncess of Sweden is like being the best ballerina in Galveston. She needs to get a life that satisfies her.

You know, I can honestly see Madeleine giving the whole Princess thing up and moving away. She can certainly follow her aunts, who come out for special events but other than that have a very low profile life.

i think thats pretty much the idea i could see her getting married and living full time in NYC maybe even with this guy and rarely ever going back to Sweden...but hey maybe she can be on the real housewives of NYC :lol:

Have you ever watched any of the Real Housewives shows dorci44? I can not see Princess Madeleine on such a show because some of these women on these Real Housewives series act, behave and conduct themselves in a manner which is very undignified. People watch this program just to see women constantly bickering with each other, backstabbing each other, fighting with each other (sometimes physically). A person whose wants privacy would not want to be on this show.

Me, too.... and there is one more thing to consider: CP Victoria will become more and more important and (especially when a child/children are born) she will be THE ONE in the limelight. This was already clearly to see with/after her wedding. CP und M will slowly but steadily "dissappear". This is quite "normal", and we have witnessed that situation in Spain, Norway or Belgium as well, that the former siblings of the CPs are getting more and more out of the public eye.
So Madeleine may decide to pro-actively "fasten" this obvious phenomen.....:whistling:

BYe Bine

Her new boyfriend seems to be as superficial as Madeleine herself, another good looking poser like Jonas.

I was thinking the same thing - they both seem superficial and this guy seems like another Jonas.

It's hard to tell that from someone's appearance...

Have you ever watched any of the Real Housewives shows dorci44? I can not see Princess Madeleine on such a show because some of these women on these Real Housewives series act, behave and conduct themselves in a manner which is very undignified. People watch this program just to see women constantly bickering with each other, backstabbing each other, fighting with each other (sometimes physically). A person whose wants privacy would not want to be on this show.

I agree with your assessment of the Real Housewives franchise...I do not think any royal should even guest appear on one of those shows let alone star in one, they are all horrid and no one comes off looking good in my opinion.

It doesn't matter if he looks like Jonas IMO. Apparently she has a type.

What matter is that he has none of the perceived issues that Jonas has. More importantly, since they are a couple (who knows if this is The One)...they communicate with each other well and they have shared interests.

How long they have known each other? Somebody knows?

Hi, Biri,
it seems, they have met in the (early) summer last year the first time and are maybe a couplse since late summer, as Chris accompanied her at her August visit in Sweden. The first joint picture have been made (and the first rumors have been spread) around springtime last year.
Hope this helps
Bye Bine

Madeleine and Chris had a cozy breakfast at cafe Pain Quotidien last Monday. According to Expressen the king and the queen have already bought tickets to fly to meet Madeleine and Chris in April.
Här har Madde en mysig frukostdejt - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translate

Madeleine and Chris shopping
Bunte

Wounder wich of the dozens with that name they went to and if i were close to that when i was in New York over the weekend(and got some sickness with high feber and more)

Hi, Biri,
it seems, they have met in the (early) summer last year the first time and are maybe a couplse since late summer, as Chris accompanied her at her August visit in Sweden. The first joint picture have been made (and the first rumors have been spread) around springtime last year.
Hope this helps
Bye Bine
Thank you Bine,
So it's now - more or less - 8 months of acquaintance and 6 months of a amorous relationship.
No serious declaration will emerge this year (my suppposition) but in 2012...who knows?

I do hope this is the one.

Madeleine and Chris had a cozy breakfast at cafe Pain Quotidien last Monday. According to Expressen the king and the queen have already bought tickets to fly to meet Madeleine and Chris in April.

I think for Princess Madeleine's parent to fly to NYC in April seems to say that this relationship might be serious. I haven't followed this relationship closely. Does Princess Madeleine live in NYC now instead of Sweden?

^She's living in NY at the moment, but I'm not sure how long she's staying.

She seems happy. Hopefully he's not another Jonas.

:previous: She's staying at least until the summer. But I've a feeling that this move to NY might be permanent.

Thanks. I have that feeling too.

If she stays in NY, would she still be required to perform official duties?

Last edited:
Thanks. I have that feeling too.

If she stays in NY, would she still be required to perform official duties?

I am sure the SRF can manage without Madeleine carrying out royal duties. All the now ned is for CP to dump his girl friend and start doing some real work!

I am sure the SRF can manage without Madeleine carrying out royal duties. All the now ned is for CP to dump his girl friend and start doing some real work!
Yes, SRF can manage without Madeleine carrying out royal duties and they are already doing so for some time. The same goes for her brother. They both have minimum of public engagements. While I agree with what you wrote, "dumping his girlfriend and starting to do real work", I think in regards of work, the same goes for Madeleine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom