Prince Hashem: News and Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I am amazed! That makes me feel proud to be a Jordanian,see how smart our princes Are? ;)
But at the end of the Article it was said that the "Prince"moved to a university in Boston,can the guy be Hamzah not Hashem? Cause I have a weird Feeling it Was Hamzah,but still I heard Hashem is a very very smart guy and he knows exactely what to say and when to say it...whether it was Hashem or Hamzah,they are still The princes of Jordan :cool:
Yeah, that is why I like them both so much (and they're good-looking too). I have read that it was Prince Hamzah who was really smart, but if it's really Hashem the investment banker is speaking of, then they're both pretty smart.

I just read the blog be D-nasty; he was hilarious. I originally went to read the article with Prince Hashem but ended up getting hooked and read the whole blog for the month. Funny guy :eek:)

Somebody said in a another thread that Hashem had a serious girlfriend... how long have they been dating and how do you know?

Hello All!

I've been reading this thread and and paying particular attention to any mentions of Prince Hashem having a girlfriend, past or present. Being such a friendly bunch of people, I was told that if I ask nicely enough someone might be kind enough to post that picture of Prince Hashim with his girlfriend... just to give me an idea of what the competition is like...

Cheers!

Well, dexter_xii, it's pretty hard to say. There are no recent articles about him coz he doesn't seem to have a determined public role yet within the Jordanian constitutional monarchy. (Correct me if anyone knows any better.) And since he's still studying at Georgetown, chances are, the paparazzi there are none too interested in a lesser prince of Jordan. Don't get me wrong, I love him too, but he doesn't rank too high in importance methinks. Since there is hardly any news about his public persona, I doubt the media is too bothered about who he's dating. And the media is probably one of the only sources we can find about him, unless of course, there are those within the Georgetown University Muslim Society who are willing to talk about him. Hint hint.

But to give you any idea of what the competition is like, I think there are not many princes left within a marriageable age, not counting the numerous Al-Sauds and Qatars of course. And since he's one of the two unmarried Jordanian princes, the other being Prince Hassan's son, I would say competition is pretty tough. What do the rest of you think? =)

PS. I'd love to see that abovementioned photo of Hashim and his Asian-looking girlfriend. I couldn't find it in the yahoogroups JRF photo albums, something wrong with them I think.

Question: Could it be possible that he's enrolled at the School of International relations at GU?

Point taken about the lack of media attention... Perhaps he'll emerge from seclusion in support of his brother now that he's been stripped of his title.
Kudos to you on the info about potential wives... there goes my hopes of becoming the next Australian Princess LOL... I guess it's back to deluded fantasies for me! Did you happen to see that picture of the handsom Prince at his sister's gradutaion from Sandhurst? Is it just me, or does he get better looking everytime I see him...

Here's the latest picture of Hashim, taken from the parliamentary opening. He looks very sad and unkempt here. Perhaps news of his brother's dethronement has upset him. Either that or he's stressed that he has to go through all this mess despite the fact that he's probably having his final year exams coming up soon.

I like the fact that he is in arab dress as much as possible.

Attachments

• sadhashim.JPG
    sadhashim.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 1,073
Last edited:
Rhaegar said:
Here's the latest picture of Hashim, taken from the parliamentary opening. He looks very sad and unkempt here.
The beard makes him look too serious.

He's still looks good though;)

Not to be shallow or anything but Hashim looks hot in the whole serious Arabian prince thing he has going on! LOL!

Prince Hashem is the best looking among all the sons of King Hussein.
He's got a proud, contemplative air about him thats quite sexy.
He reminds me of Prince Talal

You're not being shallow!! My friends and I compared photos of him in his traditional outfits and then photos of him wearing 'western' clothing (suits etc).. We all decided that he was MUCH MUCH hotter when he was dressed traditionally!

Dreamcatchergrl said:
Not to be shallow or anything but Hashim looks hot in the whole serious Arabian prince thing he has going on! LOL!

In traditional outfits, he looks with large shoulders, plus of that he is a bit shy, I feel as he avoid the camera, which makes his eyes even more beautiful :)

I like seeing P. Hashim in traditional dress also. Has he just graduted from university also. He went to college the same time hat P. Hamzah did.

Lyonnaise said:
You're not being shallow!! My friends and I compared photos of him in his traditional outfits and then photos of him wearing 'western' clothing (suits etc).. We all decided that he was MUCH MUCH hotter when he was dressed traditionally!
I think regardless of what he wears, I think he is very good looking.

He's in his 2nd Year at the university.

kinneret5764 said:
I like seeing P. Hashim in traditional dress also. Has he just graduted from university also. He went to college the same time hat P. Hamzah did.
I'm not so sure if he went into the university the same year as Prince Hamzah because nobody really seems to know for sure which year Hamzah is in. All we know for sure is that Prince Hashim should be halfway through his 2nd Year.

Check out this article:
www.washingtonian.com/capital_ comment/2003/aug03capcom.html
(It's rather old, but it's the only one I could find about Prince Hashim. It's really frustrating because there's so little info about him.)

Washingtonian Online August 2003

Royals Like It Here

Jordan’s Prince Hashim, 22, second son of the late King Hussein and Queen Noor, enrolls at Georgetown University this month.

He won’t be the only royal on campus. August Prinz zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg of Germany is a junior.

Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg says his title hasn’t made much difference at Georgetown; as a sophomore, he lost out to commoners in the lottery for an on-campus apartment.

The pair are the latest in a long line of royals at Georgetown. In the mid-’90s, Spanish Crown Prince Felipe was a graduate student in the School of Foreign Service, sharing a bachelor pad with cousin Prince Pavlos of Greece. The two cut a swath through the DC club circuit.

More recently, Ivanka Trump, a model and member of the American royal family of Donald Trump, attended Georgetown for two years. Ivanka’s freshman roommate was fellow model Isabella Brewster, sister of The Fast and the Furious star Jordana Brewster. Freshmen are required to live on campus, but Ivanka also rented an off-campus apartment.

After two years, Ivanka transferred to the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, her father’s alma mater. Brother Eric Trump is still at Georgetown. A sophomore, he is in Delta Sigma Pi, a national business fraternity.

Why does Georgetown attract so many royals? Because of its international atmosphere, according to Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg.

There is no word on Prince Hashim’s planned living arrangements, but students expect to see Queen Noor around. When Crown Prince Felipe got his degree, the university conferred honorary doctorates on parents King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia. And The Donald spoke on campus during Ivanka’s sophomore year.

—LIAM DILLON​

Last edited:
pdas1201 said:
Safaa, the first photo is when Hashem gave the keynote address at Jubilee School graduation in July 1999
Thank you.
did he graduated from Jubilee school ?

Safaa Batin said:
Thank you.
did he graduated from Jubilee school ?
No, he only gave the commencement address. P. Hashim graduated from the Maret School in Washington D.C. He also attended from the Fay School.

Dreamcatchergrl said:
I totally agree.
He seems to acquire an entirely different air about him in the traditional dress.

Prince Hashem accompanies Crown Prince Billah of Brunei to a tour of the ancient city of Petra. May 2004

Attachments

• HARUN_003 copy.jpg
    HARUN_003 copy.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 543
  • HARUN_004 copy.jpg
    HARUN_004 copy.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 712
  • HARUN_007 copy.jpg
    HARUN_007 copy.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 526
  • HARUN_008 copy.jpg
    HARUN_008 copy.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 606
  • HARUN_010 copy.jpg
    HARUN_010 copy.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
Does any know what P. Hashim is studying at Georgetown? He should be very close to finishing his degree, if he has not already done so.

some more pics with the cp of Brunei

Attachments

• HARUN_003 copy.jpg
    HARUN_003 copy.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 929
  • HARUN_005 copy.jpg
    HARUN_005 copy.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 996
  • HARUN_009 copy.jpg
    HARUN_009 copy.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 526
  • HARUN_010 copy.jpg
    HARUN_010 copy.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 657
Hi everyone,

I also found an old pic of Hashem online (which was probably taken when he was in high school) and couldn't resist posting it up, cuz he looks so darn geeky in it (good geeky) lol :p

Attachments

• 229673609QJDgpE_ph.jpe
    229673609QJDgpE_ph.jpe
    38.7 KB · Views: 813
lovy_bear said:
Hi everyone,

I also found an old pic of Hashem online (which was probably taken when he was in high school) and couldn't resist posting it up, cuz he looks so darn geeky in it (good geeky) lol :p
Where in the net did you find the pic?

What was he in the science club or something? WHeere did he go to high school In the background it looks like a Jordanian flag is hung up

Reina said:
What was he in the science club or something? WHeere did he go to high school In the background it looks like a Jordanian flag is hung up
:cool: :) ;) :p
He went to Meret HS in Washington DC, same school Iman and Raiyah attended -

That is the funniest picture of him ever. He look slike such a nerd!! :D
lovy_bear said:
Hi everyone,

Angie said:
Where in the net did you find the pic?
I think that I got it from http://www.webshots.com.

Redrose53083 said:
That is the funniest picture of him ever. He look slike such a nerd!! :D
LOL Well I wouldn't call him nerdy. On the one hand his clothes look kinda "fresh" yet his pants look over inflated lol and he looks kinda lanky (which isn't a bad thing), so I'd say that he looks semi-nerdy aka geeky :) But after all that army training, he's definitely got the build now, hubba hubba jk :D :eek: Oh my gosh I'm 20 and I'm returning to my teeny bopper days yet again (I'm too old for this) LOL. Btw, I think that there are a lota nerds and geeks out there who are real hotties too hehe, especially through their high IQ levels. To me there's nothing more attractive in a man than a high level of intelligence.

P.S. I went to dictionary.com to find the literal meaning(s) of the term geek and came up with following (I'm sorry but I found meaning #2 hilarious in relation to being associated with the word itself lol):
(a) A person regarded as foolish, inept, or clumsy.
(b) A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific or technical
pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.

2. A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom