Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 5

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joumana said:
Here is the big size of the Photo of Prince Hamza and Princess Noor
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=253143&d=1151828735

Source:
The member who named "Larzen" has posted this picture on the
"Grand Ducal Family thread". So the source is from "the royal forums"

Actually no, the source of this image isn't "The Royal Forums" since no one here actually took the image.

The image is clearly watermarked as Isifa and Larzen correctly and clearly states this.

If you do not understand copyright policies, then please contact a member of the Moderating Team. You can't just assume things as that is what could end up with this forum being sued and ultimately this forum being shut down.

Alexandria
Royal Forums Adminsitrator

Interesting, I guess we're gonna have to wait to hear some good news soon ;)
Did anyone notice that she's holding hamzah's hand real tight, awwwww, that's sweet.
Noor sweety, he isn't going anywhere,dun worry :);)
Noor looks amazing, I love the hair and the shoes, she has such a simple and elegant style, way to go Noor!

Last edited:
lil Monkey said:
Did anyone notice that she's holding hamzah's hand real tight, awwwww, that's sweet.
Noor looks amazing, I love the hair and the shoes, she has such a simple and elegant style, way to go Noor!
Well noticed Lil Monkey I didn't see their hands at all only when I read your comment, I do agree Noor looks very elegant, as for Hamzah well he's as gorgeous as ever ;) may God bless them and do hope to hear some good news soon.

Princess Mahala said:
You've got great eyes lil Monkey! :p
Yep, Mashallah,I guess I can always tell when it's Hamzah,lol :D

tesaweer said:
Well noticed Lil Monkey I didn't see their hands at all only when I read your comment, I do agree Noor looks very elegant, as for Hamzah well he's as gorgeous as ever ;) may God bless them and do hope to hear some good news soon.
LOL I cudn't help but notice that Tesaweer ;)
Welcome back, I haven't heard from u or read any of ur posts in a while :)

lil Monkey said:
This is a new pic I found in Queen Noor Yahoo groups...

It's from the GD's silver wedding Anniversary.

I barely recognized Prince Hamzah, he looks so different. Is this just a bad picture or do you think he looks different?

lil Monkey said:
This is a new pic I found in Queen Noor Yahoo groups...

It's from the GD's silver wedding Anniversary.
Thanks Lil Monkey, now here Hamzah looks as if he hasn't lost weight at all, but do we care ?;) and do you know who are these people with him? now that exams are over I do want to catch up with all the news. Thanks & t.c.

I didn't think it was a good pic of him either, he looks very tired,I agree!
( I had to delete the image I posted cuz I cudn't find its source , I am sorry guys :()

They look so elegant in the shot of them wearing black. I think they complement one another very well.

Now that they seem to be permanently ensconsed in Jordan, I wonder where they live and if it is in a suburb of Amman. I still think QN should consider giving Ba'ab al Salaam to one of her children as it is a lovely home but she is there so infreqently....seems a waste. She could always live in a guest house on the property.

maryshawn said:
They look so elegant in the shot of them wearing black. I think they complement one another very well.

Now that they seem to be permanently ensconsed in Jordan, I wonder where they live and if it is in a suburb of Amman. I still think QN should consider giving Ba'ab al Salaam to one of her children as it is a lovely home but she is there so infreqently....seems a waste. She could always live in a guest house on the property.

I always thought her children live there too, when they are in jordan, and well its so big, i thought prince hamzeh and princess noor would live in another part of this house. i don't know why i thought this way but i did.
the house should be big enough.

maryshawn said:

We were talking about another pic, but I had to delete it cuz I didn't find its source, he didn't look good in it at all, i can send it to u if u wud like to, to know what were talking about :D

lil Monkey said:

i notice that she really holding hamzahs hand real tight i think she still crazy in love ;)

lil Monkey said:
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jul/14/13407I.htm
Finally!! Prince Hamzah was being sworn in as regent this morning..it was sooo good to see him on TV, honestly! :)

Enjoy all Hamzah fans :D

oh my god prince hazmah nowdays is soooooooo attractive, i want 2 know wats going on yarb yefdal keda 3la tool and 2 be more attractive more n more, i think he is very happy nowdays 2 , iam sure there is a reason but i dont know it , anybody here know?

marmarina said:
oh my god prince hazmah nowdays is soooooooo attractive, i want 2 know wats going on and 2 be more attractive more n more, i think he is very happy nowdays 2 , iam sure there is a reason but i dont know it , anybody here know?
He didn't look too good the last pic we saw of him (the one I had to delete),,but today I agree he looked great, he even got me screamin when I saw him,lol, I was like Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..LOL :eek: :D
I love what he's wearing it looks better on tv :)

i'm so happy about these news. he really deserves it to be sworn in like all of his brothers.

It is very good to see Hamzah sharing the regent position with his brothers.

thanks for the pic, asarhan. she does look elegant but also very, very young - even for her age she looks young.

Are u guys sure this is Noor?? she looks different,everytime there's a new pic of her she manages to look different...guys this girl looks like Noor's sister, not Noor,I am not convinced it's her,LOL

I guess last year it was Princess Iman and QN who patronized the Cqrnival and as I said before Noor was with QN at the opening ceremony.

Umm I really feel like saying this, the women sitting next to Noor (the one in the orange dress), pisses the %$#! off me, I know her very very very well and she pisses me off,(Ehhm,,sorry but I cudn't help it :">)

Last edited by a moderator:
lil Monkey said:
Are u guys sure this is Noor?? she looks different,everytime there's a new pic of her she manages to look different...guys this girl looks like Noor's sister, not Noor,I am not convinced it's her,LOL

I guess last year it was Princess Iman and QN who patronized the Cqrnival and as I said before Noor was with QN at the opening ceremony.

Umm I really feel like saying this, the women sitting next to Noor (the one in the orange dress), pisses the %$#! off me, I know her very very very well and she pisses me off,(Ehhm,,sorry but I cudn't help it :">)

Lil Monkey I totally agree with you that Princess Noor looks totally different. It looks like she had some minor work done on her face. Perhaps a nose job or something, but very minorl. She looks amazing and beautiful. I think she's turning out to be my favorite Jordanian royal princess. She's so regal. She seems to be like a really sweet person.

How do you know the girl in the orange dress? Who is she?

Maybe cause she straightened her hair and her eyebrows are defiinately different is the reason why she looks different. Also for some reason her lips look fuller than before?:rolleyes:

its amazing to me how quickly some people jump on the plastic surgery bandwagon the minute they see a picture of someone who doesnt look "exactly" the way they did in a previous photo.
I certainly dont look the same in every photo.
Princess Noor looks the same to me, except that her face is perhaps less round, I think she might've lost some weight.
And her lips look fuller because she's wearing lip gloss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom