Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 4 : Sept.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pics!!!

From Yahoo:

Prince Albert II of Monaco (L) poses with Princess Caroline's son Pierre Casiraghi as he arrives for the Swarovski Fashion Rocks for The Prince's Trust in Monte Carlo October 17, 2005. The Prince's Trust aims to help young people overcome difficulties and get their lives back on

Attachments

• r2624467559.jpg
    r2624467559.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 295
  • r3881654334.jpg
    r3881654334.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
I honestly wonder why Pierre is being seen a little more often with Albert lately? Hasn't he also attended another offical event with the Prince? I kind of wonder (and this is just me speculating- and I am usually never right) if Andrea has already decided he doesn't want to be the heir of the crown, and so Pierre is being "groomed." This is probably totally off base though, I don't know much about Andrea. Does he attend these kind of events with his uncle too?

I don't think soo...Andrea will be next crown prince of Monaco...I think Andrea is bored of these things...And Pierre must have some fun too...:D

Two more pics from Yahoo:

eqayw4.jpg
eqayxj.jpg

Finally updated pictures......I love his new hair cut..it looks sooo much better on him!!!! :eek:

runaway princess said:
Finally updated pictures......I love his new hair cut..it looks sooo much better on him!!!! :eek:

Me too! At first, I wasn't sure if I liked it, but I think it looks good.

I honestly wonder why Pierre is being seen a little more often with Albert lately? Hasn't he also attended another offical event with the Prince? I kind of wonder (and this is just me speculating- and I am usually never right) if Andrea has already decided he doesn't want to be the heir of the crown, and so Pierre is being "groomed." This is probably totally off base though, I don't know much about Andrea. Does he attend these kind of events with his uncle too?

REPLY: First of all, Pierre looks "dashing!" If you recall, Andrea made formal/public appearances (w/Prince Albert, as well as other causes w/his mother) around the same age. Maybe (for the potential male hiers) it's somewhat of a requirement - almost like a "coming out," or formal introduction of the potiential heir to the public of Monaco....just a guess. Also, I think it's too early to tell what decision Andrea will make - he has plenty of time to finish school, mature, get married, have a family, etc - he may find, once he's grown out of partying, social issues and ruling Monaco will seem more important; now, maybe not so much. His grandfather had to become ruler and produce heirs at a young age (in his 20s, I believe), or risk losing Monaco. But Prince Albert had 20 years more than his father to experience life before he was made ruler. Even if Princess Caroline decides not to step aside, Andrea has plenty of time to experience life before he's expected to rule Monaco. So, maybe for now, he doesn't feel the pressure to engage, politically, until he's asked.

Thanks tbhrc!!!! he looks so handsome and cute...that is my boy. I like his short hair now, i wasn´t sure either but he still being pretty!

Horseygal said:
REPLY: First of all, Pierre looks "dashing!" If you recall, Andrea made formal/public appearances (w/Prince Albert, as well as other causes w/his mother) around the same age. Maybe (for the potential male hiers) it's somewhat of a requirement - almost like a "coming out," or formal introduction of the potiential heir to the public of Monaco....just a guess. Also, I think it's too early to tell what decision Andrea will make - he has plenty of time to finish school, mature, get married, have a family, etc - he may find, once he's grown out of partying, social issues and ruling Monaco will seem more important; now, maybe not so much. His grandfather had to become ruler and produce heirs at a young age (in his 20s, I believe), or risk losing Monaco. But Prince Albert had 20 years more than his father to experience life before he was made ruler. Even if Princess Caroline decides not to step aside, Andrea has plenty of time to experience life before he's expected to rule Monaco. So, maybe for now, he doesn't feel the pressure to engage, politically, until he's asked.

You're probably right. I just wondered about his recent appearances. I hope for Monaco's sake (and his) that Andrea does have the time to mature before asked to rule.

You're probably right. I just wondered about his recent appearances. I hope for Monaco's sake (and his) that Andrea does have the time to mature before asked to rule.

REPLY: I don't know if you're still in college, or graduated, but I know at 20-something I was soooo not ready for marriage (right away), kids, etc - I got a job right away, but traveled w/friends and goofed off before settling down. Can you imagine the (future) burden of running a Principality looming over you ?! I would go nuts partying now, too, if I were in their position - have all the fun you can now because 20 yrs from now (or so), there will be too much to do, oversee, etc to be concerned with the latest night club.....it's fun to reminisce with my old college roomate and friends, however, about how much freedom we had and how it's ALL changed! Hopefully, Andrea, Pierre, and Charlotte will be able to do the same for a while and won't have to worry about taking over ruling Monaco for many years to come.

I love the new pics! At first I didn't like the short hair but he looks so much like a man now!

Thanks for the pics =] As always Pierre is looking FINE x) *drools* hehehe i still think his hair is way too short...kind of makes his head look too small for his body but he's still a cutie =]

Oh my. He's so handsome.

I hope they release more pictures!

Thanks a lot for the pics, Thrbc.
It's funny, but I think that Pierre has his mother's eyes !

eqsebc.jpg

(profimedia)

eqsfo7.png
eqsfpt.gif
eqsftf.gif

I think prince Albert can decide that Pierre is better for the job and adopt him as his son. So he can jump all the others and become heir to the throne. He has time to learn and seems to be more similar in caracther to Albert.

I think we could make up a seperate thread about the discussion on Albert adopting any of Caroline's or Stephanie's son/s . I think there may be some need to think about this. Albert will have a heir - wheather it will be his own son (or daughter) or Andrea, Pierre, Louis or one of his sisters girls. There's enough choice and I don't think one is better than he other, but we could talk about it anyhow.

Here's the thread : Who's to succeed Albert?

Last edited:
Two more photos from yesterday. Provided by sipa.

eqt6bt.jpg
eqt6cn.jpg

Just a little reminder: under the new Constitution (and in all recent interviews Albert said he doesn't want or feel the need to emend it) the Sovereign cannot adopt an heir; the Succession line is fixed and it is Caroline, Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte, Alex, Steph, Louis, Pauline (Camille is excluded as her parents never married, and I don't think this rule will ever change or Alexandre would inherit the throne, an hypothesis Al has repetedly ruled out)...Of course Albert can change again the Constitution if he thinks it necessary, but he cannot just choose one of his sisters or nephew as an heir.

Kisses

Many people thought Rainier was going to adopt Caroline's children and it never happened. It is better for them if Albert has his own children, so nobody would discuss about who will be the chosen one.

He looks a bit like Jude Law with this haircut.

sebastian said:
Two more photos from yesterday. Provided by sipa.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a lot of you make good points about Pierre and Andrea and their future. The "coming out" idea makes sense. But I also think Pierre is making a personal choice to be close to his uncle in the first year of the new reign. He wants to be supportive and helpful to the uncle who has always shown him great respect and love. :)

P.S. I like the way the tux fits Pierre. I didn't like his new haircut at first, but it's growing on me. It looks nice in black tie. He looks so mature and handsome.

I'm a guy, but even I have to agree that Pierre looks miles better with his hair short.

Doesn't he look handsome and mature - MUCH prefer the shorter hair. In some shots, he does look like Jude Law (I agree w/those that posted that observation). ;)

machievelli said:
I'm a guy, but even I have to agree that Pierre looks miles better with his hair short.

Yes.... I am seeing that now. He looks like one of those really dashing 1950's movie stars, like Cary Grant, Spencer Tracey. Very elegant, if a guy can be elegant. If so, he is. The black tie look definitely flatters him. Of course, every look flatters Pierre in my opinion. Long hair, short hair, shirt, no shirt! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom