What Would You Say To The Royals?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd like to ask Mary and Mette-Marit how they handle the death of parts of their parents!

also i would ask quite a few of them of they could change one thing about their lives to date what would it be and why

Thats an interesting one. I tried to choose one thing for myself, and cant. Its either none or several.

To all royals from the now and later times:

How Not To Get Bad Press

3. If you are going to wear a cloth wrapped around your waist while at the beach wear something under it.
4. Never get drunk in public.
8. Keep love affairs secret (also see rule "2")
9. Leave drugs and partying alone
And finally number 10:
Please, try to keep track of exactly how many illegitimate children you have!

(More to come...)

Nothing surer to make global headlines!!! Some good advice there grim_lady ;)

I'd ask.....Boxers or Briefs! :D JUST KIDDING!!!!
Actually I'd probably forget what I wanted to ask as soon as I saw them.

I would ask Carl Phillip....did you ever feel cheated out of your chance of being Crown Prince? I'd ask Victoria....do you sometimes wish Carl Phillip was the Crown Prince & that the rules hadn't been changed to make you the heir?

I dont know much about this, but surely it could lead to some interesting family dynamics for a time!

I would ask Prince Albert II of Monaco are you going to marry or not?
I would ask King Carl VXI Gustav of Sweden to smile for me one time.
I would ask the King of Bhutan how does he feel about being the world's youngest king and can we chat for a bit more because he is so handsome.
I would ask Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden how is she feels about being
the world's only heiress-apparent? Being her father is king without her being second in line like the rest of those heir-apparents who daughters will future heiress-apparents and queens as well.
I would ask all of those who married into royalty is being royal everything you excepted it to be?
And ask the monarchs is the postion what you would excepted it to be?

Prince Felix of Luxembourg - Hey, baby, what's your sign? :wub:
Prince Albert II of Monaco - Are you really serious about Charlene? If not, then let her go! Also, why can't you get Andrea more involved with the state functions? (Not that I have a problem with Pierre, but Andrea's before him in sucession.)

I'd ask Prince Felix of Luxembourg out on a romantic date!
If he says no, I'll ask Guillaume.

I would ask HMQII if I could she inside her vaults and send everyone pics!

I would ask Empress Elizabeth what really happened to Rudolf?

I would ask Laurentien if negative comments about her clothes bothers her. I'd ask Anne why she refused titles for her children, and if it made the difference she thought it would. I'd ask Queen Noor about her adjustments from American commoner to Jordanian royalty.

Simple. Princess Anne - the beehive went out with flares darling, ditch it and ditch it today.

I would ask Princess Gracia's children, if they could sing songs of her mother, if they like her movies....

I would like to ask for the exchange of some words on a post card from time to time:)

yes, I also would like to talk with Empress Elisabeth. She was a fascinating woman, and there were many mysteries in her life...

I'd ask Prince Andrew why he didn't marry ME!!!! I'm much prettier than Fergie!! :ROFLMAO: Better dressed as well!

I'd ask Lady Helen if she was miffed at not being bridesmaid at Charles and Diana's wedding.

Interview place : Dolmabahce Palace in Istanbul.
I'd ask
Queen Margrethe : Why to smoke?

Princess Mette-Marit & Prince Hakoon : What is formula true love?

I'd ask Queen Margrethe II if she could draw or paint me a picture!
I'd ask Queen Beatrix when she might consider abdicating so at least I have some idea and it doesn't come as a big shock!
I'd ask Queen Elizabeth II if she realises how much people want to know her more and to do an interview!

I would ask.

Danish RF:
Princess Mary: Do you ever regret what you've done?
Princess Marie: Do you miss france?
CP Frederik: Why didn't he ask Katya to marry him?
Prince Joachim: Why did he name Nikolai and Felix those names?

Swedish RF:
CP Victoria: What would your dream wedding be like?
Prince Carl-Philip: How do you feel about being 2nd in line and not first as it was at your birth?
Princess Madeline: Whats your dream occupation?

Belgium RF:
Prince Phillipe: Why Mathilde?
Princess Mathilde: Why Phillipe?

Monaco:
Albert: How do you honestly feel about being king?
Carlotte, Pierre and Andre: Hows life lol?

I would also like to ask every king and queen in the world do they actually want to be where they are? And if they could choose one country to rule besides there own which would it be?

P.S: If any of the crown princess could choose another crown prince to marry who would it be??

LOVE.
x

I would ask

1. The Prince of Wales which regnal name will he assume;
2. The Dutch royals why they never name their heirs and heiresses after their ancestors (ex. Catharina-Amalia instead of Juliana or Wilhelmina) :ermm:
3. The King of Sweden what he thinks about equal primogeniture; :rolleyes:
4. The Duke of Värmland how he feels about losing an opportunity to be king;
5. Princess Stephanie of Monaco whether she considers herself a princess or a celebrity; :whistling:
6. The Prince of Monaco about his marital plans;
7. Lady Louise Windsor how she would like to be styled as a real princess one day; :)
8. Prince Henry of Wales why he causes so many scandals; :nonono:
...and I'll add more when I remember :D

I would like to ask Felipe and Letizia exactly when they met, started dating and when they got engaged (and of course how he asked her) - it would put an end to various reports and differing dates and stories

Also asking Queen Sofia what her initial reaction was to Felipe marrying a divorce

i would like to ask queen elizabeth if she regretted interfering with charles and camilla's relationship before.

Carl Phillip: would you be my husband????

CP's: Maxima, Mary, Mette-Merit, Letizia and Mathilde and Queen Rania- on the transition from commoner to royal

CP Victoria: if I can have an invite to the wedding?
Prince William: when are you popping the question?

Charlotte: can I raid your closet? lol

Queen Margrethe: if she can give me some drawing/art lessons

Prince Harry: can I party with you?

haha

Emperor Akihito: What was your father like?
King Juan Carlos: What kind of man was General Franco?
Prince Albert II: What were you thinking?!
Queen Margrethe II: Are you aware of how awesome you are?
Queen Elizabeth II: Once and for all; what's in your purse?!
King Rama IX: Is it fun to have prime ministers and generals crawl on their hands & knees?
Queen Fabiola: What do you think of Belgium and Europe today?
-most importantly-
Charlotte Casiraghi: Will you marry me? Please:D

I would like to say:

Princess Victoria of Sweden: You my beloved princess. I like you becouse you weren't ideal becouse nobody is perfect, becouse you have lovely smile and becouse... just becouse you are.

Princess Maxima: When I see you smile I feel like sun shine so bright. Don't change yourself.

Princess Mary od Denmark: Please smile more often.

Albert of Monaco: Are you going to married or not?

Princess Grace of Monaco *** There is many things which I want to say but I will never have chance to say.

Prince Will and Kate Middleton: Please, give interview to Hello and finish this stupid rubbish about both of you.

Guillaume of Luxembourg: Perfect guy I could speak with him about everything. If I were very cheeky I would say: Can I touch you lovely beard, please...

Grand Duke Henri: Ok, I wouldn't say it: " Can it possible that you have 50 years and you still so interesting and sexy man?"

Felix of Luxembourg: just to chat; I wonder if he goes to gym, very sporty guy

Charlotte Casiraghi: I love you dress and style. What did you buy lately?

I'll make a question to William of Wales
do you like became a king? or do you dream a popular life as a normal man?
and I'll make another question to Mette Marit
how is change your life after the marriage?
Do you prefer to be a princess or a normal woman?
If i see maxina i'll say ' I'd like talk with you and to smile with you ..you are so nice'

Your Majesty,

Though the emotional energy you must spend worrying about the happiness of Your Majesties' children and grandchildren must be phenominal, Your Majesty is ever the perfect Monarch, putting state matters before personal ones, and being a truely remarkable living example to Your Majesties subjects, who's love is with Your Majesty.

Given the chance, that would be my statement to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
I agree with you

I would say to CP Victoria and her sister Princess Madeline, both of you have very good sense of style and good fashion taste. I loved the dresses both of you wore to the wedding last Wednesday.

To Prince William: I hope that you and Kate will get married if you so choose. I love watching royal weddings on TV and can hardly wait to see another wedding. I wish you the best of luck.

Your Majesty: I look forward to your 60th anniversary on the throne. Good Job. This would be my statement to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth.

I agree with you

I would agree with that but I'd say that she should also get rid of those silly gloves she wears in public. Understandable for cold weather but in summer it's just crazy. It's just as dangerous to be too warm as too cold and flesh to flesh contact is much more reassuring and humanlike than gloved hand contact.

I would ask Her Majesty (QEII) if she could do an interview (carefully arranged and managed of course) so that we can get to know her more. We only get to see and hear her a couple of times a year (State Opening of Parliament and her Christmas message) and neither events bring her close to her subjects.
I would also ask if she could do her Christmas message live and from where ever she is residing so that our proximity to her is closer.

Royal Interview

If you have a chance to take an interview from a member of any existing noble or royal family of the world,who would you prefer to interview?What questions would you like to ask?
I'll be glad to take an interview from anyone,especially Kate Middleton,Princess Stephanie or Prince Guillaume
I would try to bring more info on their hobbies,views on general problems,as environment etc.along with easy questions about the movies or songs they prefer

I think I would choose Princess Mary,Princess Maxima or Princess Stephanie.I think they are interesting and kind,they seem to be fantastic and devoted mothers and they are quite ''professional''.I mean,they all have an interesting agenda to discuss on their own.

Back
Top Bottom