Heights of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The truth is that you couldn't see their shoes.But this means that Mary could be wearing high heels as well.Who knows? :rolleyes:

how tall is princess rym of jordan? she seems enough tall, I think that she is taller than queen rania
for me, queen rania is about 1.65m, and lalla salma is a little shorter than her

rym is tallest than rania it's obvious on photos, I think that she is about 1.68m, rania isn't a tall lady imo, she is aoround 1.62m at max 1.65m
about lalla salma I think that she has the same tall than rania

If Rania is 1.65m maximum,then I wonder how tall is Letizia.I've seen them in a picture standing next to each other and Letizia was some centimetres shorter.Perhaps Rania is not less than 1.65m and Letizia 1.60-1.62m.At least,let's hope...

If Rania is 1.65m maximum,then I wonder how tall is Letizia.I've seen them in a picture standing next to each other and Letizia was some centimetres shorter.Perhaps Rania is not less than 1.65m and Letizia 1.60-1.62m.At least,let's hope...

I think that P Leatizia is around 1.62m, she isn't tall but she has a very elegant bearing

Rania is 1,65. Queen Noor is 1,75.

Wow!!Q.Noor is tall indeed!!Not that I'm surprised:she looked taller than K.Hussein in every picture.I should have expected that ;)

Yes Iakynthi she is more tall than KH although she said in her biography she only is 5cm. more tall than King. For me this is not true.

I agree the difference between the couple seemed close to 10cm.Of course,Q.Noor loved her husband and didn't want to present their height difference as such,which is reasonable.

Maybe the difference between Husain and Noor was really 5 cm, but wearing heels she looked much more tall...

Mafan you can see pics Qnoor wearing flat shoes and the difference is more than 5cm.

tommy1, thanks a lot for answering!!

Does anyone knows Sheikh Mansour's height?

Last edited by a moderator:
how about the royal family of japan? how are they?! the emperor, empress, the CP and princess and other members of the family..

Thanks Her_Majesty. I am happy to learn that my height is same with Maxima.:flowers:

I am surprise that Mary is not that tall as i think, as she is quite small when standing next to other European royals, I remember some photos she is almost half-head shorter than Maxima and Mette-Merit! I think Ferderick is also quite short comparing the other crown princes. Also, as somebody always thought that Letizia is very small and short, I have a different view, she is small just because she stands next to her husband who is 6"7, very very tall honestly! She has a normal height, not too tall or short! But her bones is really small, this makes her look so tiny comparing to the bourbon family which has big bones.

Prince William: 191 cm
Princess Madeleine: 170 cm
Prince felipe: 197 cm
Princess Letizia: 159 cm
Queen Margrethe : 182 cm
Queen Elizabeth: 163 cm
Crownprincess Mary. 172 cm
Crownprince Frederik: 180 cm
King Carl Gustav: 179 cm
Queen Silvia: 165 cm
Emperor Akihito. 165 cm
Crownprincess Mette-Marit: 182 cm
Prince Joachim: 188 cm
Princess Marie: 162 cm
Princess Maxima: 178 cm
Prince Albert: 183 cm

Prince William: 191 cm
Princess Madeleine: 170 cm
Prince felipe: 197 cm
Princess Letizia: 159 cm
Queen Margrethe : 182 cm
Queen Elizabeth: 163 cm
Crownprincess Mary. 172 cm
Crownprince Frederik: 180 cm
King Carl Gustav: 179 cm
Queen Silvia: 165 cm
Emperor Akihito. 165 cm
Crownprincess Mette-Marit: 182 cm
Prince Joachim: 188 cm
Princess Marie: 162 cm
Princess Maxima: 178 cm
Prince Albert: 183 cm

King AKIHTO taller tha P Letizia,????????????????

Big Mistake.

PLetizia: 1.69
K Akihitp. : Around 1. 55
:)

Princess Máxima is really a tall lady!

I thought Mary was taller than 172 cms.
I agree Letizia looks a bit short when she stands besides Felipe who is a giant :D but I don't think she is small, she must be around 167 cms.

Letizia is not that small actually.
I once saw a picture of her standing next to Victoria of Sweden. She was nearly as tall as her.
I guess Letizia looks just small compared to the other Spanish Royals, who seem to be quite tall (especially Felipe).

Edit: Here's a picture of Letizia standing next to Queen Silvia, who is about 1,64m.
Letizia even seems to be a little taller
http://i40.tinypic.com/2e2mcmh.jpg
(IBL)

(Just look how extremely tiny Lillian looks standing next to Felipe! :D )

You are absolutely right.
I wonder who the longest Crown Princess...​

Last edited:
In that picture Mathilde looks ever taller then MM and Máxima.

I don't know... what about their shoes? But no doubt they're tall. Fortunately, Princess Marie and GD Maria Teresa aren't so tall. I'm not alone :)

I think somebody underestimate Letizia's height and even make a big mistake, fortunately someone correct it! :rolleyes: I think within the crown princess, Mette-merit, Mathide and Maxima are the tallest, they seems have very similar height , but i think around that, Mathide or Mette-merit is a bit taller. Then, I think Victoria, Mary and Letizia also seems have the similar height, I guess Victoria and Letizia are about 168-170, and Mary is 169-171.

I often read that queen sofia is about 5.7, but when you see her aside carla sarkozy who is 5.9 it's obvious that there is about 10cms of difference and in more the queen has highest heels than carla
about princess laetizia, I think that she is about 5.3

Back
Top Bottom