Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear , who is the poor bub in #5?
In the picture there are Infantas Leonor & Sofia and their cousin Irene. The one who is upset is Sofia (middle).

There's no way the girls are robot, I truly dislike when people say it, of course in front of photographers they're shy and unconfortable, and they are of course told to behave well, but without the media attention they're normal children and act like that:
http://itsaroyalworld.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/241marp.jpg
http://itsaroyalworld.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/rur0k9.jpg

My favourites are always the royal children. They are a lovely bunch. Of course, I have some I love more, but they are ALL marvelous.

Princess Beatrix poses with all of her grandchildren. I'm not sure if this is old or new but I've never seen the picture.

Front Princesses Alexia and Ariane, Countesses Zaria, Leonore and Luana and Count Claus-Casimir.

2nd row: Princess Catharina-Amalia and Countess Eloise.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2s97gnd.jpg

Last edited:
7 little ladies and a gentlemen. Beatrix must be so proud.

Princess Beatrix poses with all of her grandchildren. I'm not sure if this is old or new but I've never seen the picture.

Front Princesses Alexia and Ariane, Countesses Zaria, Leonore and Luana and Count Claus-Casimir.

2nd row: Princess Catharina-Amalia and Countess Eloise.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2s97gnd.jpg

Awww, what a lovely photo. It is difficult to look at Friso's daughters and not feel sadness for them. Princess Beatrix seems like a very loving granny.

Poor CC though, LoL. But seriously, the older children probably have some understanding that Luana and Zara get will a little extra attention and leeway from now on it.

I guess this picture is taken before Beatrix left the throne as the report titled her as queen.

This is such a lovely photo. Looks like the children were involved in a painting project. The smile on Beatrix's face is full of adoration. She must enjoy her role as a grandmother.

I may be wrong but I read here I believe that Beatrix and her husband wanted a daughter but it was not meant to be. Making up for it now :)

Wow!! Princess Beatrix and her 8 grandchildren !!
Children is so cute and grown up. :wub:
Princess Beatrix is must be so happy.

I love how many grand daughters Beatrix has! It's lovely and she is so happy to be a grandmother. :)

I added

6.Princess Josephine of Denmark 2011-
7.Princess Eléonore of Belgium 2008-
8.Irene Urdangarín 2005-
9.Savannah Phillips 2010-
10.Magali van Vollenhoven 2007-

They are all so cute, but I do have some favourites.

Lady Louise Windsor (Princess Louise of Wessex as she always will be in my eyes) is definitely my favourite. She was so adorable as a little girl and I want her to stay small forever!

Princess Isabella of Denmark is a cutie as well, and she looks like a firecracker and lots of fun to be with. Her personality is probably what makes her terribly cute. :)

Princess Estelle of Sweden is another cutie and I am looking forward to seeing her grow up and continue in her cuteness.

Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia are both as cute as each other. They are both such pretty girls and they will be stunningly pretty when they are older.

Princess Ariane of the Netherlands is another cutie, who looks a little bit shy but is also really cute.

Isabella is lovely beyond words. She is such a happy matural child and she is going to be a heartbreaker.

Isabella has such a strong, and exuberant personality. The last picture is absolutely priceless. I wonder if she will have opportunities to participate in plays while in school. It would be a wonderful outlet for her.

Thanks for these Roskilde. :) Princess Isabella is very cute and I love her personality- I agree with you, she is a bubbly little girl! I would imagine that the musical was very funny with Isabella. I think the little story about her singing to the photographers (posted in the General News about Frederik and Mary and Family thread) is quite sweet.

And I love the photo of Queen Beatrix surrounded by all her grandchildren. :wub:

Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia visited their grandfather King Juan Carlos in hospital:
One ~ Two ~ Three ~ Four ~ Five

Leonor and Sofia are adorable little girls. Leonor is beautiful and Sofia is very cute. They've both gotten so tall now!

Last edited:
Sofia's style is a copy of her mom!
Very cute.

Wow, an overload of beautiful royal children. Leonor and Sofia are stunning. I always thought Leo would be so beautiful but Sofia is going to be a stunner!!
I absolutely LOVE bubbly Isabella, bet she keeps her parents on their toes!!

Awww the image of her shaking the man's hand is TOO CUTE. I also love her coat.

Estelle is so adorable and charming and I like how she wore a Pink Ribbon as well. I don't think I have a favourite photo as I like them all! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom