The Most Terrible, Part 2: April 2004 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay people, brace yourself! Here is one outfit that definitely makes my top of the worst dressed list... It's Crown Princess Victoria in 1994, dressed in something that maybe would be okay on an old woman in the 80's, not a youthful modern Princess... :D :eek:

Attachments

• 3535786346.jpg
    3535786346.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 405
GrandDuchess said:
Okay people, brace yourself! Here is one outfit that definitely makes my top of the worst dressed list... It's Crown Princess Victoria in 1994, dressed in something that maybe would be okay on an old woman in the 80's, not a youthful modern Princess... :D :eek:

:eek:

This is indeed a terrible outfit! I don't know where you found this picture GrandDuchess but it deserves some sort of award for the worst find ever! (Although I think even women in their 80s should not wear such a thing, let alone a young woman in her early 20s!)

cutie girl who is the alice in wonderland extra or should she be called a female harlquin (sorry if its missed spelled)

Alexandria said:
:eek:

This is indeed a terrible outfit! I don't know where you found this picture GrandDuchess but it deserves some sort of award for the worst find ever! (Although I think even women in their 80s should not wear such a thing, let alone a young woman in her early 20s!)

I agree. it´s not pretty. Well, it has pretty things on it but it should have been a tablecloth instead. However, I find that what many female royals wore in the 80s to be really terrible now. Such is the cycle of fashions

Oh my, that more than defines "bad". Poor Victoria looks like she is squinting from the myriad colours contained within her “outfit”. I only noticed the birds on it after staring at it for a while. It's quite hypnotic. Actually, I have seen curtains with a very similar bird pattern.

Hmmm...let me guess. This was at the Spanish royal wedding? If so I am not surprised and I hope the royal family is ashamed cuz that was definitely not the only "colorful" outfit that someone chose to wear (loco).

cute_girl said:
this is what defines the word terrible:D

semisquare said:
does anyone have any more pics-this thread is so funny

Sure. As long as royals continue to shock and make us cringe with some of their clothes, there will always be a "Most Terrible" thread! We should thank them for providing us with these outfits about which we can write. :D

:D some pics of Camilla Parker Bowles....looks like...she's pregnant...hahha :D

can't wait to show off her fats around her body:cool: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• 50947831.jpg
    50947831.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 282
  • 51303298.jpg
    51303298.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 210
  • 51303434.jpg
    51303434.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 242
  • 51303436.jpg
    51303436.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 241
  • 52102172.jpg
    52102172.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 233
  • 52106360.jpg
    52106360.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 342
even before charles and diana were married, diana had some style about her. but camilla, i dont know. maybe if she stay away from dress that require a flat stomach and went with the layred look. maybe even some dresses with some garthered fabric around the waist. that should help her hide her stomach.

A woman with such unflattering arms should avoid wearing sleeveless. Doesn't bring out the best in her.

You'd think there would be a stylist to help Camilla make the proper arm desicions.
In regards to the horrendous pic of Victoria in 1994 - she looks much better now. I don't think she'd make a mistake like that again. To defend her bad taste for that day she must have been terribly young and wore whatever was handed to her....I hope!

anyone seen the recent events that Camilla been photographed?
I'm pretty sure there's no stylist cos she's starting to look like the Queen in her style and choice of clothes

Oh no! Poor Camilla. Those outfits are not flattering at all. :(

Claire looks quite terrible with this outfit
the most terrible part:red gloves

Attachments

• CAUZ672T.jpg
    CAUZ672T.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Prince Maria Laura of belgium...pretty and young, but that dress to a wedding? hm...looks like the floral patterns our grandmothers adore...

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 315
Oh Yes. I have never liked that outfit of hers, but she was young and probably didn't choose it herself.

hillary_nugent said:
Prince Maria Laura of belgium...pretty and young, but that dress to a wedding? hm...looks like the floral patterns our grandmothers adore...

It was a jacket and a skirt (from Dior). Not fantastic, but still OK I think. But that hat!!...awful :(

The hat looks like a lampshade or a tea-cosy, forcing hats on very young girls is hardly ever a sucess IMO.

Hah..I remember that the outfit is Dior..It is undoubtedly very expensive and quite hideous. I'll never understand why royal pay so much for hideous outfits...:eek:

i'm about to cook up some greens, ribs and some corn and i said to myself, " self lets check out the most terrible thread before cooking". i just have to say something about princesses claire's pant suite-it looks like a waverly curtian print and as for princesses maria laura's hat looks like a lamp shade. just think if you were to put the hat and pant suite together u might get an idea for a bed decor :rolleyes:

I hope you include hot sauce with that (sned some my way if you please).:D
ANyway I think that the Queen is quite stylish. I would not compare her and camilla

semisquare said:
i'm about to cook up some greens, ribs and some corn and i said to myself, " self lets check out the most terrible thread before cooking". i just have to say something about princesses claire's pant suite-it looks like a waverly curtian print and as for princesses maria laura's hat looks like a lamp shade. just think if you were to put the hat and pant suite together u might get an idea for a bed decor :rolleyes:

another dreadful outfit:

Attachments

• 52736498.jpg
    52736498.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 402
stacy said:
another dreadful outfit:
I actually don't mind that (with a few alterations done first, of course). :eek:

In the past, I have been critical of Laurentien. But recently, at Queen Beatrix's 25th Anniversary, I thought she looked WONDERFUL while Maxima and Mabel looked rather unfashionable (and I usually LOVE Maxima's taste in fashion!)

Eliza

Attachments

• Max.jpg
    Max.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 406
  • Mabel.jpg
    Mabel.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 596
  • max 2.jpg
    max 2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 387
  • Mabel.jpg
    Mabel.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 390
azile1710 said:
In the past, I have been critical of Laurentien. But recently, at Queen Beatrix's 25th Anniversary, I thought she looked WONDERFUL while Maxima and Mabel looked rather unfashionable (and I usually LOVE Maxima's taste in fashion!)

Eliza

Well, Mabel's sence of style is off more often thannot - at least those outfits are bow free -

Attachments

• 3463591.jpg
    3463591.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,094
  • 51790110.jpg
    51790110.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 215
  • 52690007.jpg
    52690007.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 305
  • 51460303.jpg
    51460303.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 362
  • 52739783.jpg
    52739783.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 179
Danielle said:
I actually don't mind that (with a few alterations done first, of course). :eek:
i agree...the dress is not that bad...i think it would have looked better on someone with a slimmer waist though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom