Queen Rania's Accessories Part 1: December 2003 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the recent wedding in Jordan Rania used this skirt and top from Alberta Feretti, I like it very much. Here is the skirt in a short vertion and purpel, and the top in red on the runway to compare. Pictures from Petra and firstview.com

rest of the pics of Rania's purses from 2000.
From Corbis, Topfoto and Olycom

last couple of pics from 2000.
From Corbis, Gettyimages, Olycom, and Eastnews

I love this bow belt. It gives an otherwise ordinary business suit look an ultra-feminine appearance

1. June 20, 2005 (Pic from Petra)

2. September 2, 2005 - at the "Ambrosetti" economic and financial meeting in Cernobbio, Lake Como, northern Italy. (Pic from Polfoto)

Very sharp. I love the simplicity of black and white contrast.

Could this top, worn by QR in Milan in earlier this month, be from the latest Missoni RTW collection? I haven't seen the exact style on the models but I did see a lot of colourful stripes.

(Pics from Viennareport & Style.com)

It's got the "Missoni" look, as they are known for their really bright colours and stripes. It's really funky, I've seen alot of similar designs on the high street.

Little_star said:
It's got the "Missoni" look, as they are known for their really bright colours and stripes. It's really funky, I've seen alot of similar designs on the high street.

It's definitely from the A/W 2005 Missoni line - I saw it on the rack in Harrods last week!

I think this coat dress is from Azaro collection,I dont have the picture from Azaro fashion show but here is Nicole Kidman wearing the same coat.
earing are cartainly designed by Valentino.
(pix from Petra.gov.jo,Pepole.com,Vogu.com)

I dont think I've heard of this label before. Do they have a website? (I couldn't find anything on google)

Vanessa Steward is the designer for Azzaro

Here is an article that mention the label briefly, its in french though
http://cultureetloisirs.france2.fr/mode/defilesparisiens/14294737-fr.php?page=8

another blurb in french put trough the translator
At Azzaro, the creative house, Vanessa Steward, continue to make live the claw with a charm of today that the creator would not have disavowed. The passages "day" present small black dresses as well as trenchs cement, with buttons crystal and ganse in lamé coppers as a completion. The female silhouette is marvelously development in the spirit seams. Point strong of the collection: two-tone bathing suits, with ganse of strasses, which can be carried the day in body. The evening leaves room to a black and white festival of the dresses draped of most sumptuous the bus encrusted with black cabochons or white, strass or precious stones, in the vein of the founder of the house. The silk crepe, openwork and embroidered with the hand, meets the feather of Argentinian ostrich for a contemporary luxury which is posted in any discretion, sandals punts with the feet. Effective and current garde-robe for the Azzaro customer of the years two thousand
Link for the article in french which also includes 5 picture from her latest collection
http://www.aufeminin.com/luxe/hc06ete/hc06ete1__menu=25&-Azzaro.html

thanx guys.
I found more info. on the dress. Im posting it in QR's dresses thread.
The label's website is www.azzaroparis.com

Last edited:
Queen Rania's shoes

Has anyone noticed that Queen Rania always wears closed shoes. I have never seen her wearing open toed sandles. Does anyone have a pic of her in sandles?

Heiress said:
Has anyone noticed that Queen Rania always wears closed shoes. I have never seen her wearing open toed sandles. Does anyone have a pic of her in sandles?

Hello
I think that many people do not consider as classy for a royal/official lady to wear open shoes, may Queen Rania has the same opinion?

I remember Jaime Penafiel, who is a very strong royal journalist, found unacceptable that Eva Sannum appeared on Mette Marrit's wedding, not only with decollete but with sandals !

I think its depend on what event they attend, formal or informal event and also the climate :). I think once I saw one picture of Rania in sandals when she was in holiday with king and her children, but I didn't find it anymore, hope somebody find it and post it here.

Heiress said:

Tere are photos with sandals - she is standing at the swimmingpool when her hubby swim. I think you should try on one of threads - about Rania's fashion or Rania and family.

not sure if these shoes are sandals but they certainly loo as thought they may be so
attachment.php

No, they're not sandals. My sister wears those all the time. They are just heeled shoes w/ no back, kinda like a flip flop. Just that the toe is closed. Maybe Rania doesn't like open toed shoes or sandals, maybe she doesn't like her feet or something.

"No, they're not sandals. My sister wears those all the time. They are just heeled shoes w/ no back, kinda like a flip flop. Just that the toe is closed. Maybe Rania doesn't like open toed shoes or sandals, maybe she doesn't like her feet or something."

They look like mules, but the picture isn't very clear, you cannot actually tell if the front is closed or not.

I think sandals are a rather informal look which is why we dont see QR wearing them too often. I will go through some pictures and see if I can find anything.
until then, here are some pictures from the QR's styles and fashions thread:
originally posted by cute_girl:

cute_girl said:
Prada shoes.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
I think sandals are a rather informal look which is why we dont see QR wearing them too often. I will go through some pictures and see if I can find anything.
until then, here are some pictures from the QR's styles and fashions thread:
originally posted by cute_girl:

Nice -- I like those shoes, but for me, I'd have a different color:p

Little_star said:
They look like mules, but the picture isn't very clear, you cannot actually tell if the front is closed or not.
Still, I don't think they are sandals, but that's just my opinion.

I think some of you might be referring to the strappier, pretty type of sandals but QR doesn't seem to wear many of those. I also think that as a Queen there are very few opportunities for her to wear such shoes (ie. official engagements, galas, conferences etc)
some pictures of open toe/heel shoes. I will look for more once I have more time.

1. 2001
2. 2002
3-6. 2003
7-8. 2005

(Pictures from Hello, Cover, Olycom, Rexfeatures, Sipa, and Polfoto)

more purses

Chocolate brown purse (Abaca, Petra, and Profimedia)
1. November 22, 2004 - Paris
2. September 13, 2005 - Washington
3. February 14, 2006

Brown purse (DPA & Profimedia)
1. September 3, 2005 - Milan
2. March 10, 2006 - New Delhi

http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=94568_4Dec22,_2005_Athens.jpg
Black purse with side tassle (Petra, ANP, & WAM)
1. May 20, 2005
2. September 12, 2005 - Italy
3. December 5, 2005 - Dubai

Last edited:
Black purse (Petra & Fotobank)
1. February 18, 2005 - Beirut
2. October 16, 2005
3. December 22, 2005 - Athens

Same grey jacket and belt (Petra)
1. March 6, 2006
2. March 29, 2006 Cairo

Last edited: