Crown Princess Máxima's Accessories: December 2003 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea, maxima fan, but i will try to look for a picture that shows maxima's wedding shoes :) it's going to be difficult...

here is a picture of maxima's gorgeous dark brown boots in amsterdam on the 15th of march 2006

photo from ppe

http://s2.supload.com/files/default/31765_06031502.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love maxima purses and shoes who you think who design?

Doesn't Máxima also own a Chanel purse? Haven't seen it yet in this thread I believe (or I must be blind). Could someone post a really good pic of her Chanel purse? I really love it. I think it's very classy.

Hi! Have these been posted?

(From GettyImages)

50926581.jpg

1172297.jpg

Maxima's wedding shoes (what's visible of them):
856252.jpg

856469.jpg

RachelD said:
You can see a huge scar on her ankle, has she had a shaving mishap or is that an older scar? Does anybody know?

Oh my, that does not look like any kind of shaving accident to me, but I don't know.

Thanks for all pictures !
At Uluru she's carried a Tod's bag.

Who is the designers for her shoes. She wears same models in different colors. That's the same for her bags !

fee said:
You can see a huge scar on her ankle, has she had a shaving mishap or is that an older scar? Does anybody know?

Just guessing...maybe a scar from her broken leg a couple of years ago? Wasn't she operated on back then?

Coming back to fashion, I don't find her ankles too beautiful - they're a little bit too wide (so are mine), so I think she shouldn't wear shoes with a bracelet around the ankles...:flowers:

I can't see the scar (I can't see the picture), but that's very likely (the scar from Sweden's fracture)

She's worn the brown pair to death all season. Don't know who the designer is. Although this season Oscar de la Renta does have a pair of slingbacks of similar style and color.

She has beautifuls shoes and handbags, I wonder what kind of closet she has to keep so many?

Even the casual ones like the sandal/espadrille she wore on the documentary were to die for.

yes, the aerrings are aawfull.....

Princess Maxima accepted the jubileebook "Pilot Light of the Holy Spirit" of the Board of Churches

Shoes
Bag

Does anyone happen to know if the occassion of the Belgian Gala during the Dutch State visit was the only time Maxima has worn gloves, especially gloves above the elbow?

You can see the dress here in carlota's post in Maxima's eveningwear thread.

I think that this is quite possibly her best overall gala evening look - I love the dress, the hair, the jewellery - all of it really!!!

(I thought that there was a royal ladies and gloves thread but I haven't been able to find it)

Hiya Henri M,

Was the surname Carricart from Maxima's maternal grandmother or maternal great grandmother?

Thank you for the great genealogical information. Interesting how her father's family was originally from the Basque region of Spain. Can anyone explain why her father's surname changed from being spelled with an S and then spelt with a Z.

Cheers and Thank you,

The father of the Princess is:

Jorge Horacio Zorreguieta,
owns an hacienda, is a former politician, a former Minister, now Presidente del Centro Azucarero Argentino (since 1984) and Presidente de la Fundación Vasco Argentina Juan de Garay

He is the son of Juan Antonio Zorreguieta, a banker, and of Cesina Stefanini Borella.

The Zorreguieta's are from Basque origin: in 1790 don José Antonio de Sorreguieta Oyarzabal Gamboa y Sagastume moved from Spain to Argentina.

The Stefanini's were originally a maritime entrepreneur dynasty from Genoa, Italy.

The mother of the Princess is:

María del Carmen Cerruti Carricart de Zorreguieta is a daughter of dr. Jorge Horacio Cerruti, a medical doctor, surgeon and owner of an hacienda.
Her mother was María del Carmen Cieza whose father was the director del Banco Provincial de Buenos Aires, mayor of González Chaves and mayor of Tres Arroyos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom